Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... (Page 63)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
love the hug.....MSK looks hot when he's angry.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Polly at times if the sound is not right, actors are called in on their time off to come and dub so they can air the show that night!  This is how it gets!

polly23jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
DD is so beautiful!

polly23mi7chimesjyoti06

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey, me back.

Just watched the show on the Star Player and hence jotting down things I felt

1. Maan is such a tease. Tongue
2. Despite the hectic schedules Maan and Geet look fabulous. Clap
3. Here is the only couple who can carry the entire show on their shoulders no matter what. Once day everyone is threatening to quit watching the show because they saw something they didn;t like in it. But the next day Maan hugs Geet or even pretends to kiss Geet, everyone is stuck in their seats and there is no more complaining. Bolo, kisi aur mein hai yeh dum? Clap
4. NES was made to stand somewhere far away when Adi, Pinki, Romeo, Manisha and Pandeji are on the stage with Maan and Geet Clap

Stuff I loved
1. The Jaimala scene. It was splendid. Everyone was enjoying it and it was shot very well.
2. Maan and Geet kamar scene. After 9 months of the show being aired, I cannot believe I am still a sucker for such scenes of theirs. They still make me smile and blush. Embarrassed 

Questionable stuff
1. Why isn't Arjun at the hospital? he should have dropped NES and headed back. His sister is still in Coma and he seems to be having a good time. I understand that it is his way of trying to get back and the Khuranas, but it could wait. If my sister was admitted in the hospital this morning and was in a Coma I wouldn't think of revenge immediately.
2. They could have used the same doctor for consistency. Otherwise at least make this one look new. She knew about Geet's complications like she herself had treated her earlier. But we have never seen hr before. Ofcourse, this is a very small thing, but people notice such stuff too LOL

A couple of things that I anticipated during the wedding
1. Manchanda uncle is missing. He and Pinki were the first ones in Delhi who helped Geet. I would have liked to see him walking around in the wedding.
2. The actress may be unavailable, but what about Meera. At least a passing mention by Geet saying she misses her or something? She owes that much to her. 

Tracks Ahead
1. The CV's seem really confused about whether or not to keep the baby. Like someone in the den had suggested earlier, it could be for practical purposes also. They cannot show the baby much and it will be really difficult shooting with a baby. And the actors may not want to act like parents etc. The reason I am thinking about this now is if you noticed, the doctor did not say choose b/w baby or Geet or MC or anything. She said have the baby aborted because it could be dangerous for Geet's life. They may really want to go ahead with the MC track but are scared as to how the audience will accept it. Thatz why they want to make it seem like it is a mutual decision b/w Maan and Geet? I am not sure I will appose it sooo much if Geet agrees to have the baby aborted. Although I am sooo attached to the baby now, I also understand their dilemma. Let us see.
2. Please use Arjun as a through and through villain. Just like his sister. I don't want to see him turning into a saint like Dev. Please.

Well, thatz my 2 bits after today's episode. waiting to see what else happens. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetjyoti06swan20

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
SBS waalon ka camera........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetjyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfun

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
lets see if the Gyaan helps anyone on that page!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@sun

i feel GEET admin is doing fab job by trying to make it as peaceful as possible and 
we should appreciate the effort 

coz i think it is for the first time fans are having so much interaction

which other show has similar active page...none.
so i would say GHSP has put the first step towards it..how can we forget it is a cyber age ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetmi7chimesjyoti06md410swan20Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

that is a perfect hug.........wow

i have seen and been part of shoots.....trust me it is not easy ......first making sure every person is in sync with the other ....then enduring tantrums ,then enduring mishaps then enduring glitches etc etc......it takes a saint's patience to stop from killing someone.....dailies are not easy to be a part of.......and people out there do not want to understand that as long as they get their 20 mins of entertainment........hence my displeasure over this rapport which i knew would bite them back

Edited by sun29 - 19 January 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetjyoti06swan20SoapoperasrfunMeetu_Anu

Go to top