Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... (Page 42)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Opti:I wish someone suggests this to the Geet admin on FBLOL..Seriously Nikunj has been given enough chances by the viewers..she just doesn't seem to improveLOL...Arjun-Annie track is not bad and could hv worked with a strong actress maybErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5swan20MishtyShonashali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Nahin Jyoti, in one of the segments they are there yaar!  I noticed last night!  Not sure which one, but they are there! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

@JO: thats asong..ROFL..i didnt do anything in it..hehe
Oh yes its from that Gul panag ka movie naConfusedLOL...Now I remember the songLOL..thats why I thought I heard those lines somewhereLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mchopra

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I think I am done wid my take on pg 1 lol

Shaadi Ke Ladoo ke saath Kuch Gham ke Ladoo bhi FREE FREE FREEROFL

Abortion Scene: Yes that was for suspense but you knw tht culd be maintained if you did ekta's way by muting audio and jus doin dhadam dhadam in BG and at last Maan can just shake hands wid da doc and we will be assured tht its all good..in tht way we wuld be wondering wat da doc said and we can enjoy da wedding too,..Suspense element manitained and we can take Shaadi ka Maza..LOLNo as highlighted yesterday by geet "Hamara Rishta Atoot Hai Koi humaare beech daraar nahi laa sakta" so there are 2 daraars...baby abortion&Samaan..toh how are we gonna be khush wid Shaadi ka Ladoo wen most of us will be worried abt baby..
But I knw NOTHING is happening to the babyApprove

Jaimala/Varmala Sequence: Tooo cuteeEmbarrassedkurri is khaffa and he cums forward and bends his head awwww shoo cute but abhi se Sar jhuka Diyaa yeh toh Joru ka Ghulam Ban ke RahegaaROFLand watever my Munda has his HATKE style to even put a garland over her..MwahEmbarrassed

Adi's Judwa Photographer: LMAO his laughter and then they showed adi as well..Pakka bichde hue bhai with their stammering laughterROFL

Ankohe Premi Anokhi Shaadi:The dulha-dulhan sneak out of the mandap to do sum RomanceeEmbarrassedLOLKi kareee CONTROLLL toh hota hi nahi...

OMG OMG OMG OMG:dEN WAS FULL OF oMG omg omg todayROFLand I didn't watch da epi then and now I knw why munda was seducing everyone wid his eyesBlushing..uff his TEASE sessions Moi loves itEmbarrassedI need to luk at Maaneet scenes in a diff angle now gawsh the fatherly kisses have affected me soo much when he said since u r happy I will make you more happy..I was just thinking Beta you are happy I will make you more happy by giving you Lollipop in BonusROFLGawsh I was excited for the fact tht he touched her naked waist but my mind ughh it was jus makin me think how SLOWW these ppl are..Log toh shaadi se Pehle Kahan Kahan Pahunch Jaate hai and these two they are still like on the 3rd or 4th step of RomanceROFLROFL
but I loved the fact that he moved his hand back and he started getting happy of how his one touch can make her lose herself in another worldBlushing

Err-Jun's Intentions: Hey Bhaggu I keep on thinkin abt teh other side wid every sceneROFLROFLok so he wants to take her izzat and make maan lose his izzat so I was thinking how Maan's both Kaminey Bhai behen go do their karnamaas with other ppl and then cum to him saying "BHAI Galti ho gayi"OuchMaan has given his name to Dev's hardwork but now he cannot do the same wid NE..Kitne bachon ko rakhega Maan..Bechara Maan/..No wonder he is da Male Tulsi/ParvatiROFLROFL

Precap: Purr-fect Love the song choice have been listening to it since like a week coz I was gonna make a VM on it but I guess Change of planss I have second choice of song so tht's alrytLOLBut yh I ame xcited for pheras to finish and then I can go to Gangaa...Phinallly..ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06swan20Meetu_AnumchopraMishtyShonashali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Jyo...Yeah I know...Hope it works in the way we want it tooTongueLOL...And I have to say the den theme for tmrw has made you....very naughty LOLLOL

@Opti...Yeah I can picture them together on some remote island...but with the budget the PH has ....It will be Outhouse converted into some remote resort....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Geets...I just hope he stays true to his promise that he will share everything with her and tell her about the Doc's advice....

@Opti...Again I agree Communication and Trust...keywords and basis for a strong relationship....!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Nahin Jyoti, in one of the segments they are there yaar!  I noticed last night!  Not sure which one, but they are there! :(
But still I feel they were not present in all the scenes and most of thier shots during varmala sequence were done separately ..thats why Maaneet and Arjun-Annie were not in same frameErmm
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
sherry its one of my fav songs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06mchopra

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Parm bye starplayer already updated the epi