Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... (Page 32)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Geeti shoot!! Ur not in minority- we r just conc on tthe hawt element :))

Lets discuss!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti0649erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Jyoti, channel is the only who decides what airs!!!! 

I mentioned this long time back and so did Bri! Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti06swan20

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Oh Ya I am a bit late but who though that NE was wearing Black&white saree during saturday epi discussionROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06swan20Sigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
GEET No control over SBS etc. they are sent by the channel. Don't watch it is the only suggestion I can give. BTW a few months back there was huge demand for SBS coverage on this very page!!! I guess somebody heard!!! :-)

So channel decides everything...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstaranjalireddyy84-RD-maansacacoethesswan20Meetu_Anu49erFanSigmashali-PoisonIvy-SecretKhabri420

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

The only production house channel does not screw around with is BT cause EKta will drill up their u know what! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuSecretKhabri420

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

@ sharmi and Jyo yeah i would rather prefer some hot foreplay scenes as you guys have said since we can't actually see any of the con on tv, it's just lights out, shadowns or the camera goes out of focus on a candle or something, i wonder if the flying balls of light will return Wink ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandujyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

why Den looks sona today Confused
 Anyhow the episode was ok today,  we all knew it nothing will happen to baby todayLOL CVS wont let anything happen to future either because Baby is an internal part of this show,

• Why can't they stick to one Gynecologist doctor, everytime there is different one, inconvenience of actress i guessLOLLOL
  • Maan saying Mhoti( a precious stone ) to geet's tear was so cute, but would be better if Maan kissed away her tearsEmbarrassed
  • I liked how all were teasing Maaneet being oblivious to their surroundingsLOL
  • I loved loved the Barmala ritual, i did not watch many shows or movies to compare but I Never saw Bride is gets mad in a cute way.  After two times of trying to put barmala on Maan the way Geet's become mad was so cuteEmbarrassed. MSK understood her frustration and  he put his head down in front of Geet was a so nice.  when MSK put his head down i remember the  SRK's  dialouge from KKHH,  that a man can only put his head down for three woman one is Devi maa, Mother and BibiEmbarrassed.    MSK putting Barmala on Geet was good too. I m repiting myself but I enjoyed very much this barmala scene hopefully the rest of the part will be Unique too just like this oneEmbarrassed
  • Liked the way Maan runaway from photo session.  MSK saying half of shadi is complete so he can so ada sararati  ROFLHaila MSK is such a tease, the way he put his hand on geet's waist Blushing but Geet ki kismat futiROFL  he quietly left his hand and Geet was still waiting for the kiss. 
  • NES NEB ki NEC i skipped but catch the last line of Arjun,  he does not love Annie just playing with her feelings.  and he is doing that to destroy maan hmmm.  Con is coming our way but not Maaneet one the other hot jodi'sSleepy.  tomorrow Maaneet will do shadi and NES and NEB will do the SR.Please CVS i m  holding both of my hand please dont' show anything detail just give us  some isarah we will understand what is happeningROFLROFL Sleepy
The precap of shadi is from promo ,MSK is in white sherwani.

Edited by polly23 - 19 January 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarchipanjalireddyy84-RD-cacoethesjyoti0649erFanSigmashali

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sharmi:Who wants CONLOL..Cons r very boring in daily soapsLOL...I want to see the slow foreplay between the twoBlushing..just imagine MSK shirtless coming out of the bathroom all wet and then he grabs Geet's waist from behindEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...will that b more interesting to watch or a simply a lights off CONOuchLOL

Jyo was going to demand the very same scene... MSK coming out of the bathroom all wet n unaware of geet... Geet on the other hand begins to hyperventilate looking at his divine form... Then MSK can come n do some foreplay...

I agree, more than SR i want MSK to tease geet with his foreplays, WinkTongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandujyoti06swan2049erFanSigma

Go to top