Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... (Page 3)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Where this Maaneet relationship is faltering is Friendship ...neither is Maan Geets best friend and confidant nor vice versa .....MSK has been a fatherly figure , a guide  a true lover .....but not a friend ......he needs to be her best friend so that both can talk openly to each other ...they are getting married but when it comes to communicating with each other ...she chooses a stranger over him and he decides to do Tai Chi .......Hope the CV's will change this and show them becoming the best of friends post marriage ..ie if it happens....just like love support and protection are imp parts of a relationship so is friendship.....If they wud have been great friends he wud have told her abt the baby and her choice put forth again today .......and she wud have understood his situation

Edited by rdfan - 19 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23MurlalkinnikaArmu4evaAntaresserialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06Soapoperasrfun49erFanOpti

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ok is everyone here? Ermm i have come down a bit from my OMGosh mode....though not much ROFLROFLROFL

SillySillySillyBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I donot care about the CON. The baby has to stay and marriage must happen without any more twist!!! 

We have had enough twists for this wedding....now get on to some happiness before u play the Baby card again CVs!!!

Totally enjoyed the episode! Maaneet scenes still manage to set the screen on fire. These 2 don't need anything else! The jaimaala scene was just awwwwww. The look of happiness on their faces made my day! Maan sneaking his bride away was even more dreammyyyyDay Dreaming  Trust the guy to whisk his dulhaniya away from the venue. Geet jsut melts when Maan gives those looksDay DreamingBlushing I just wanna see more such scenes in the future

This has been my first time following a wedding in the show from the beginning to the end. What a roller coaster ride it has been but as the saying goes all is well that end well!! Finally maneet are gonna be married and be together and that's what matters the most!

I will save the congrats till the wedding happens but really wanna thank the entire Geet team for their efforts and hard work. A lot of effort goes in each frame...as an audience, I appreciate those efforts and wish it continues for a long time to come. Geet is a special show for many of us!!!!

Great job guys!ClapClap

Edited by Anshu_A - 19 January 2011 at 6:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahegdemedhaGeekgodjyoti06shaliOpti

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
u know guys I  was thinking, these guys have been shooting for wedding for quite some time now!  Dont u think their clothes are smelly by now...ewwwwwwww!

MurlalArmu4evahegdemedhamaansajyoti06MishtyShona

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I think marriage is happening SR is not!

GC ka kasam, he vows by it! LOLLOLLOL

Edited by 49erFan - 19 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maansajyoti06MishtyShonashali

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hello folks!Hug
just my two cents on today's episodeTongue

Munda is  gaining speedBlushingROFL Me like it!!! I am sure tomorrow he gonna make Geet realize that her khwaish is also the same as Maan'sROFL

Maan to Geet

Aadhi shaadi toh ho gayi. aadhi SR bhi mana lete hainROFL

Lets complete the foreplay right now. Then we need not waste time after the full shaadiROFL

Anyways, me feel that CVs are kinda playing with our minds. thoda se SR ka dose, thoda se baby abortion ka fear. LOLWinkLOL Quite smart haan!WinkLOL

Lastly, baby is not going anywhereBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjkinnikamaansaGeekgodjyoti06Meetu_Anuroseinbloomshali

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
The Doc-Maan  was for suspense but you knw tht culd be maintained if you did ekta's way by muting audio and jus doin dhadam dhadam in BG and at last Maan can just shake hands wid da doc and we will be assured tht its all good..in tht way we wuld be wondering wat da doc said and we can enjoy da wedding too,..Suspense element manitained and we can take Shaadi ka Maza..LOLNo as highlighted yesterday by geet "Hamara Rishta Atoot Hai Koi humaare beech daraar nahi laa sakta" so there are 2 daraars...baby abortion&Samaan..toh how are we gonna be khush wid Shaadi ka Ladoo wen most of us will be worried abt baby..
But I knw NOTHING is happening to the babyApprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnikamaansaGeekgodjyoti06Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfun49erFan

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Maan Maaneet are Omgilious hawtDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushingDay DreamingSillyBlushing

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84Norstarmaansajyoti06Meetu_Anu

Go to top