Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

a very good morning to all🤗

the whole jaimala sequence was indeed a fairytale.......so beautifully shot with perfect expression.............one moment you forgot it was a show and those were actors............the whole transition of MSK was soo evident in that one scene where he bends his head for geet.......it took you rewind to HP then delhi and then brought you to the present KM...............i was overwhelmed with that scene......

and i will not even question why the groom's NES was not by his sid ewhere as the office staff was..coz for me the office staff maan geet dadi are the perfect complete family............it looked like a private moment........

maan whisking off his dulhan to have some intimate moments with her was  cute and the passion and desire was soo evident.......this guy can seduce a pillar with his eyes..............uufffffff......

i still am unable to understand the dialogues by the doctor and will ignore it coz that is drama for trps..........

arjun was good with his whole play to take down maan.........and as far as i am concerned ..he indeed is seducing a pillar🤔

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That hand pulling thing could be something like "maine tumhare duppatta kahan pakda hai Geet"
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Winny, you are right. Anything is possible. The baby threat will conveniently surface from time to time giving us an adrenalin rush and then they will show us blissful Maaneet moments and we will forget everything and keep blushing like teenagers in the first flush of love.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ok gals, I am off from here.😊 Need to finish some work.😊 bye!🤗

Anu, I liked last two episodes😊 And this is the only place where only episodes can be discussed😆

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ opti , true.

I just want the pheras done, shaadi done without arjun/annie as a side dish to spoil the whole menu. but that is too much to ask. 

usha
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

a very good morning to all🤗

.......this guy can seduce a pillar with his eyes..............uufffffff......

arjun was good with his whole play to take down maan.........and as far as i am concerned ..he indeed is seducing a pillar🤔

Sajani After the first line I knew the last line was coming. ðŸ¤£
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saj, my take is in Pg 2, if you are interested.
Geekgod thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

Hey SUn.🤗.    I wanna say a lot bout this but I will keep my trap shut.😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pearl Weaver: Aww ... let me give you a hug 🤗but cannot mend the heart. 😆

Sun: 🤗🤗🤗Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Bye Devils, I'm off to bed. GD to devils in India , GN to devils elsewhere.Hugzzz all around🤗

Bye Pallu..🤗