#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
I do not acknowledge the presence of NES so she does not irritate me 😆😆😆😆😆
May be he removed his hands from her waist to take out HM tickets. Why do I think he will take her away, pahadon ke beech, Vaadiyon me.
Usha, I really wish that he returns the land.  More than the value of it, it is the sentimentality attached to it that deems that he does. 

March, winny.  Yes, it may turn out to be my wishful thinking because these people forget their own stories.  
@an: Yup the way he looked at her,  his eyes said it all 😊

An and Wino - Hello guys ðŸ¤—🤗

Opti : Oh wait u really think MSK is gonna pull out something from the back? I thought you were being sarcastic with those land paper ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ He just placed his hands behind and was watching Geet right?? I didn't feel like as though he was taking out something..I saw it more of him just looking at her getting affected depsite him not touching her..
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

I do not acknowledge the presence of NES so she does not irritate me 😆

I do not acknowledge her presence either but she still irritates me like a pesky fly
@Marsha I just loved the way he bent his head for the Jaimala. It was soo cute. 
Winny, that is a good idea too because she did say she wanted to be taken far far away.  If he does then he really has some telepathy because she just wished for it a few hours back and he already has the tickets. Good going. If we ignore that she was in a life threatening situation minutes back where the doctor advised abortion. How she will be fit enough for travel in that condition beats me but will over look such glaring flaws for some Maaneet moments.
Vinny my thought was that he let go to watch her. He enjoys teasing her so he back down and watches her submit herself. But he did put his hand behind the back so 🤔🤣