#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
My wedding, my husband's dhoti was transparent and he had bermuda's inside. Everyone kept coming and asking me why he was wearing the shorts inside. It was so embarrassing. 
Ok. Criminal minds started. Talk to you guys later. Bye. ðŸ˜ƒ
@Zee yep the engagement promo and shaadi sherwani looks same but they are different😆

@Goosey oh yes those kanjoosi blame the channel for it,if PH doesnt spend then what can MSK do🤣
In the IF interview I think they asked GC where is ur shaadi outfit and GC said this is the outfit only for the shaadi,already too much kharcha happened 🤣🤣🤣

@Anshu Hi🤗

@Anj that cheapstake list is bang on🤣
 We are back to the same thing Anj. These so called moral police does nothing when cheap vulgarity is shown in movies or when we have Salmaan/Govinda n others doing suggestive moves mouthing double meaning dialogues but the same thing in a show and they are all up in arms!!! TV soaps don't even come close to what is shown in the movies. Byt that standard they r soooo clean!!!!!!

I really don't look for kisses in a show but my issue is when they show husband-wife behaving like strangers ..keeping meters of distance between them. Why can't soaps show normal couple behaving normally!!!

As far as channel is concerned, i think it has got to do with reach. Stories aren't that bad but I guess aaj kal public likes real tamasha which maybe we don't get to see in Star one shows. I don't want to name shows here but in some cases the outfit/make up was enough to make me switch the channel. I had rather watch Geet re runs than watch those😛

Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

If I ever marry, the moron better be smart enough not to wear a dhoti... No need for fire... i will yank and run off with it provided I don't trip and fall on my own sari🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My two cents...I think in MG case they don't really need to show them kissing, the looks they exchange are equivalent to full on making out. If you see on the MF there are always these posts about how they can't watch the show in front of their parents and stuff like that. Till date they have not shown much apart from hugs, the you- trip- I -catch followed by eyelocks. and I want to eat you looks and if the result is you feel all mushy isn't the purpose served?...aright you can ignore what I said, i obviously don't know what it is I'm saying😆 Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
@Jhan
that must be really embarrassing yaar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Rash, Anshu,Priti,Anj...how are ya?
I want the fire to catch Geet's clothes while going around the fire, then we can see how much smart the so called CVs and MSK 🤪🤣
By the way, if u people think tomorrow is the marriage episode and after that they show something else this week, then u r mistaken, there r still 2-3 days shooting for the shaadi sequence 😆

Bechchari DD is tierd wearing the same heavy outfit since 5 days and she has to wear it 2 to 3 days more on shootings.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago