#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
@Polly:In terms of trps last week,both shows are at par😳..but its an achievement for Geet to still sustain after so much criticism and its also 10 months old now...PKEK is still a new show....goes on to show that viewers still feel connected to the show and just can't give up...

@Soap:I agree with u about the baby factor...I think they did a blunder by showing so many baby scenes in last few weeks and making that emotional connection between the viewers and the baby..if they wanted to show a MC,they should hv gone for it without showing those sonography or other baby talk scenes...now they r in a real dilemma...mayb they r trying to see viewer's reaction here by playing the abortion and Geet's life in danger track to see whether viewers opt for the baby or just accept that Geet's life is more important🤔...About future..depends on channel and PH ..whether they can afford a young baby and enough protection and hygeine for the real baby or not..based on that they will play out the track...
Originally posted by swan20

i would really like to meet the person who took NEs audition. Either the person is deaf & blind OR he was sleeping throughout the process.....🤔

I edited....that was not nice😆
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Gawsh ish only 10:00 pm here and I am dozing off and ish 3:30 sumfin in India so all the Owls Salaam😆

I am gonna go watch sum movie b4 hittin da bed lol Gud nyt  everyonee..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

i would really like to meet the person who took NEs audition. Either the person is deaf & blind OR he was sleeping throughout the process.....🤔

post on fb
@ Sun good night 🤗
@ Bubba hi and bye 🤗

@ Swan i would not want to meet the person,   who took auditon but i wanted to know who did the honors 😡
Hello All 🤗

@ Swan and Geeky

The person could have been drunk or high otherwise also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
or maybe it was all of the above 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe it was intentional to get some really bad actress as Maan's sister. They wanted a parallel track but not something that would gain popularity. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

We love Maan and Geet so much, ek balancing factor chahiye na. They needed someone we hated as well. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Oh nooooooo😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Am going to be MEAN!  ........ couch! or ....... pouch may explain Nikunj or lucky connection😈
@ Jyo di Glad to hear that Geet is back to its place, i  hope this weeks trp reach more than 1.00 with dramas and twist😊😊