Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@swan.........you are right..no other couple have hugged as many times as maan and geet have......it is a first indeed..........
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo - Did u see what I had written about future track related to the baby?

I have this weird feeling that the CV's never intended to go this far with the baby. But the audience started connecting and bonding with the baby and they just played along. Now they may not be ready for a baby track and are in a soup about what to do. The reasons my be plenty. Someone in the den also suggested practical issues with having a baby on the sets. If that is the reason they are trying different methods to eliminate the baby scenario, I sympathize with them.  I don't accept it, but I feel sorry for them. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

I agree, I liked this one mostly, but I wished that DD used both her hands.......

Arre poor girl was scared of that monster Brij over there...u really want her to b technically perfect here with the hug😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Actually not in any mood today!  Im kinda upset today :(

Awwwwwww, Why?..........

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Isn't it lyk 2 or 3 in India Gawsh ppl in India are OWLS🤓

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@geets.........

y u upset ? 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Before airing of the shows hoardings are placed in big cities na!  They never promoted Geet in any manner, they did it for Rang Balte Hodni, but not for Geet!  This show came along and proved all wrong!  Even SBS/SBB no one carried their segments, its just from 5 months back they started giving it attention!

It was indeed the dark horse for the channel..they never knew it will do so well....

even my source said,the show was not meant to run long..but it proved everyone wrong and now it has become the golden baby of the channel as well😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
GEET ?@Rohini... Since people here are criticising the story so much these days... We might ask him to open a few more buttons - if that keeps the heat off the CVs!!! LOL!!!

🤣☺️
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@priti.........it is indeed difficult to handle a baby on a serial set.........hence i will trust the PH in this and will accept whatever they show regarding this.........they know better abt it.............
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee

u demanded shirtless hug............

I too want that so badly

it will again first in any shw 😉