Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
love the hug.....MSK looks hot when he's angry.....😳😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Polly at times if the sound is not right, actors are called in on their time off to come and dub so they can air the show that night!  This is how it gets!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, me back.

Just watched the show on the Star Player and hence jotting down things I felt

1. Maan is such a tease. 😛
2. Despite the hectic schedules Maan and Geet look fabulous. 👏
3. Here is the only couple who can carry the entire show on their shoulders no matter what. Once day everyone is threatening to quit watching the show because they saw something they didn;t like in it. But the next day Maan hugs Geet or even pretends to kiss Geet, everyone is stuck in their seats and there is no more complaining. Bolo, kisi aur mein hai yeh dum? 👏
4. NES was made to stand somewhere far away when Adi, Pinki, Romeo, Manisha and Pandeji are on the stage with Maan and Geet 👏

Stuff I loved
1. The Jaimala scene. It was splendid. Everyone was enjoying it and it was shot very well.
2. Maan and Geet kamar scene. After 9 months of the show being aired, I cannot believe I am still a sucker for such scenes of theirs. They still make me smile and blush. 😳 

Questionable stuff
1. Why isn't Arjun at the hospital? he should have dropped NES and headed back. His sister is still in Coma and he seems to be having a good time. I understand that it is his way of trying to get back and the Khuranas, but it could wait. If my sister was admitted in the hospital this morning and was in a Coma I wouldn't think of revenge immediately.
2. They could have used the same doctor for consistency. Otherwise at least make this one look new. She knew about Geet's complications like she herself had treated her earlier. But we have never seen hr before. Ofcourse, this is a very small thing, but people notice such stuff too 😆

A couple of things that I anticipated during the wedding
1. Manchanda uncle is missing. He and Pinki were the first ones in Delhi who helped Geet. I would have liked to see him walking around in the wedding.
2. The actress may be unavailable, but what about Meera. At least a passing mention by Geet saying she misses her or something? She owes that much to her. 

Tracks Ahead
1. The CV's seem really confused about whether or not to keep the baby. Like someone in the den had suggested earlier, it could be for practical purposes also. They cannot show the baby much and it will be really difficult shooting with a baby. And the actors may not want to act like parents etc. The reason I am thinking about this now is if you noticed, the doctor did not say choose b/w baby or Geet or MC or anything. She said have the baby aborted because it could be dangerous for Geet's life. They may really want to go ahead with the MC track but are scared as to how the audience will accept it. Thatz why they want to make it seem like it is a mutual decision b/w Maan and Geet? I am not sure I will appose it sooo much if Geet agrees to have the baby aborted. Although I am sooo attached to the baby now, I also understand their dilemma. Let us see.
2. Please use Arjun as a through and through villain. Just like his sister. I don't want to see him turning into a saint like Dev. Please.

Well, thatz my 2 bits after today's episode. waiting to see what else happens. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
SBS waalon ka camera........

49erFan thumbnail
lets see if the Gyaan helps anyone on that page!😆
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sun

i feel GEET admin is doing fab job by trying to make it as peaceful as possible and 
we should appreciate the effort 

coz i think it is for the first time fans are having so much interaction

which other show has similar active page...none.
so i would say GHSP has put the first step towards it..how can we forget it is a cyber age ?

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

that is a perfect hug.........wow

i have seen and been part of shoots.....trust me it is not easy ......first making sure every person is in sync with the other ....then enduring tantrums ,then enduring mishaps then enduring glitches etc etc......it takes a saint's patience to stop from killing someone.....dailies are not easy to be a part of.......and people out there do not want to understand that as long as they get their 20 mins of entertainment........hence my displeasure over this rapport which i knew would bite them back
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Geeti   so true,  I think telly actors more talented than movie actors.  Movie actors have many time to retake one shoot. but telly actors they have to deliver mostly in one go.  Now the question is why not they are being mostly recognized as movie actor is 😕
@ Rash hello 🤗

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Polly: That hug was when Maan stops Brij and beats him then Geet runs to Maan and hugs him.......

It was from 18th Jan episode, yesterday.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
@Sun spot on Tantrums is the word! 😆