Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... - Page 22

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sigma

the varmala scene I loved how MSK bowed his head down 😍 

and then his his quick actions to it on Geet, good move 😆

I loved that quick and determined action of MSK there😉😳...

@All:Me too confused..whats the real difference between Jaimala and Varmala ?😕...I only had one jaimala/varmala in my own marriage😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sharmi:Who wants CON😆..Cons r very boring in daily soaps😆...I want to see the slow foreplay between the two☺️..just imagine MSK shirtless coming out of the bathroom all wet and then he grabs Geet's waist from behind😳😳...will that b more interesting to watch or a simply a lights off CON😆

ya me want foreplay as wel & mix up with u to those who r after CON😆 I never need any CON. 😃 actually our actors r so expressive here so if they show little foreplay & some romance as u describe it wud b better than COn coz CON in our telly world cant b shown. they have to switch off the light & next day some spread sindoor 🤣🤣 So I also want some seductive foreplay & hide & seek stuff between them & lots of blushing😳😳
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Finally the baraatis r eating😆

pagdi bhi size ke nahi mili.. now i feel lik a ComplAAn MAAN!!😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg Marsha they are fab esp the black and white one at the end, MSK and his killer eyes  😍 ☺️

I really like the 2nd and 3rd one, esp the laughter line

Arwen  Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪

I loved that scene where MSK sneaks off with Geet, OMG

Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪 Day DreamingBlushing🤪  Day DreamingBlushing🤪Blushing🤪
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All......Varmala is Garland in hindi. Both have already exchanged the varmala.....this ceremony is called Jaimala.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought the word Mala is garland in hindi! Let me call my mom!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
edited ma post on pg 1 
----

Doctor Doctor .... YES Patient !! 
Tellling Lie ... OFCOURSE PATIENT😡

Wah re wah CV's 🤣 ! Ek Shadi.... Sala EK Shadi Aur Itne Saare Twist Seriously CV's r u planing to throw all ur Twists now🤪We knw u dont wannna Risk ur show by killlin the baby 😉 !!! thn why Itna DRAGwait.... instead of so much drama !! why don't u jst killl NE😳i mean she is totally useless !! so even if she dies ! Im sure No1 will complain or throw chapals 🤣!! buh if u even think of MC !.... thn get read to face the consequences  😉 ....
Dream Wedding ..Dream Wedding Ke ke Kar Sala Television ka sabse Manhoos shadi hai re 🤣 !! temme 1 wedddin jahan itne sare 'ab shagun'  huwe 🤣 !! 1st dulhan get stuck in traffic ...an wat more🥱😆 what else is left re CV's 😆 !! 

Question for NE 😳: She is Munda's so called 'sista' rightthen WHERE is she durin all this Hungama & Drama 🤪where she is suppose to do all this rasam n all ... Pinky & Tasha r doin everyfin !! n she is busy doin chuma Chati wid Urrrrrrrr-Jun
so much Happened... her 'Honewali'  Bhabi was ATTACKED... was ALMOST KILLED !! n she is here wid Urrrrrrrrrrr-Jun like Nuthin ever happened🤪man she makes me SICK🤢
seriously 1 MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII was Enough Now this SAJNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is torturin our pooor ears🥱atleast MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !! buh seriously cant bare this SAJNAAAAAAAAAAAA anymore ... !! 
CV's re Cvs Re 
Cv's Re CV's re !! 
STOP WID THIS TORTURE RE😡 STOP WID THIS TORTURE RE 😡

Chalo Afta All this torture kuch toh acha aya !! 😆
Loved the cute touching moment betweeen Maneeet😳the Tears tawk was so touching😍
Par Munda ko Galat femi hogaye hai 🤣 ! this is GEETs Life 🤣 ! Jahan Mushkele Kaam Nahin Aur Barti Hain🥱beta Age Age Dekho in CVs ne Kya rakha hai🥱

and PHINALLLY 🤣 ! YES YES Phinalllly Yeh Shadi Issi Janam Mein Hogaye 🤣 !! or Else I doubted if it willl ever happen 😕 😆 
Hahahaha Loved the Pinky-Adi-Romeo-Tasha Convo 😆 !! Minus NE-UrrrrJun🥱

and yeh Lo 🤣 !! Jodu Ka Ghulam Ka Gulami Awready Shuru 🤣 ! wah Re Munda Wah 🤣 !! now we can See the Future of Maan SINGH KHURANA 🤣

Haila Hahahahah Ek Aur Ajoooba 🤣 ! lagta Hai Duniya Ke Saare Ajooobe Geet mein Araye hain 🤣 !! HAsta foto Wala 😆 tanik Hisne Toh Sara Philmi Pose Kar wa diye 🤣 !! and Here Jealous NE got jealous Awready🥱 PLEASE !! Bechare Haste Foto wale ko Apna Camera Pasand Hai !! pooor Guy doesnt wanna ruin his camera by takin ur Pikcha🥱

and Munda xcepted tht he is a joru ka ghulam 🤣 !! hahahaha GITH how will ur relationship change afta Shadi 🤣 ! u anywyz fight 24/7🥱😆 
CV's Seriously ! can we once get a PERFECT epi WIDOUT NE n UrrrJunAs soon whn i start enjoyin the epi !! BANG these 2 ruin the epi completly for me🤪seriously we not interested seee their Eye Lock & SAJNAAAAAAAAAAAA VE!!! Maneet r enough😳 

PreCap : OMG OMG !! Ma Phavourite song !!! Cant wait for tomorz😍Just Hope NO NE&Ur juuuuuuuun Tomorz😳

i would rate it 3/5 !!! Argh Thnks to NE n Ur Junnnnn for ruinin it for me
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
GEET Annie and Arjun track is not ending in a hurry - it is vital to keep it going for the sanity of the entire cast and crew. So better start liking them!!! Hmmmmpffff!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So its their majboori to carry on with this track...😆😆😆😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Jai mala/Var mala ceremony

This ceremony one of the tradition followed  in indian wedding which invovles exchanging of flower garlands between bride and groom .These flowers garlands are mostly made up of roses and jasmine flowers.garlands with currency is old now adys people donot perfer those kind of garland .Ceremony held on wedding day. 

Ceremony begins when groom enters wedding venue bride mother welcome him by applying tilak, drizzle of rose water arti of groom is done in order to keep evil away from groom.Then the groom is welcomed on well decorated stage by all family members.after few minutes bride enter wedding venue bride comes along with her brothers .Brother holding sheet of roses over her head .Groom welcome bride by holding her hand move forward to stage.The Jaimala ceremony begins with the bride trying to put garland around the neck of the groom.usally groom being taller in height making diffcult for bride to reach up to his neck and sometimes groom freinds play and lift up groom.The groom also puts the garland around bride's neck in this case bride brother lift up there sister to challenge groom . This ceremony indicates that the bride has accepted the groom as her loving husband.

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Arwen....not sure what u mean but today we saw maaneet's jaimaala ceremony where they exchanged Varmaalas (garlands). After this comes the pheras which is the actual ceremony with mantras by the priest that will complete the wedding. Sindor n mangalsutra are the last part of this ceremony.