Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... - Page 15

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
my take...
kya likhu kya na likhu yeh kaisi mushkil haaye

koi toh batade iska hal ho mere bhai

On 1 side- the sizzling hawt couple- MSK with X-ray eyes and Geet with her shy smile

on the other- a cold revenge game- all set to be played- perhaps won..and yet...at the end..nothing to be gained..

Those beautiful beautiful eyes..that mischievous glint of the groom for the bride...but wait a second- that's not A groom..
that's our MAAN!😳

so let's amp things a little bit,shall we?

That super hawt glint of love and mischief in his eyes for his Geet...
the stealing of a moment alone..amidst all the photograph session...

Imagine what everyone would think...where are the groom and bride?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sneaking away to an isolated place...
with only their love as company
they try to steal some moments of love
moments before they enter a bond..

oh let them enjoy free love for a bit more...
let them joke around a bit more...
they love it..they want it..and more than deserve it,
let them express their love a little more...

MAke what you want of what I'm writing,
or make nothing more out of it...
the scene was HAWT and there was no comparison,
what's there to compare between two opposite spheres?

Love and lust...
fire and ice...
will this fire of Annie's love burn the ice around Arjun's heart?
will lust be love..will he ever look at her the way she does?
or will he 'ruin' her like A Mr Wickham did?
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anyone remember the public train station engagement where MSK bent down to make her wear the ring?
Remember the jhaalar?
a sign of blessedness....well..we saw the chaddar today..this one is Red...of course- symbolizing love..and how LOVE has blessed Maneet besides destiny..
So..yeah..πŸ˜‰

i liked the way the red flowed between them...as if showing how LOVE comes between them😳

The moment alone-
MSk-Geet also talked about it during ghodi scene...seems they are gonna go out ...for geet ka mood change haina?

Which brings me to the complication...

Okay...so..msk asks if there's time to decide..he wants to give all happiness to Geet..
perhaps escape with her to a world where all is happy..he desperately wants to believe it..but there is a fragility in that belief..as much as there is strength..

Baby ain't going anywhere for some time so we all can breathe..I'm pretty sure itni jaldi itna bada dhamaka nahi denge...not so soon..unless they want to be..*chopped*

There has to be some tension...something to cast shadow on the sunshine..nahi toh how will they grow...πŸ˜•
so..sammy n baby scare..

today after the forecasting clouds was the sunshine...except occasional darkness- due to some other scenes

But otherwise,the celebratory mode was quite set

1 thing I really did NOT like was that ANNIe was soo excited about the wedding is standing aside and not really taking part in the taang kheechna and stuff?

Didn't she say Geet was a sister..i didn't like that..it would have been nice to see her up there on the stage..perhaps arjun looking and saying a deadly self dialogue along the lines of-

"jitna hasna hai has lo anwesha...tumhara yeh sapna...maan singh khurana ki barbaadi ka kaaran hoga" :PπŸ˜†

Anyway- 

MSK coming towards Geet..because of her nakhra and bending his head...submitting out of love for her...was OH SO CUTE

AWWWW...and the way he aggressively put the mala around her neck...like...he had put her engagement ring...like he had bharoed her maang...πŸ˜†

So typically MSK...πŸ˜†

he says he's here to fulfill all her dreams and desires..she says she has none like that right at that moment..but he proves her wrong...knowing her more than she knows herself..

As a woman..she's her PArineeta..with desires and well..he at least begins somewhere today..

1 step is better than no step na..πŸ˜†

That sc was really hot..they really don't need muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Im not even going to compare..so don't even think about it!πŸ˜†

honestly...the maalas were HEAVY and came in between...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

still,Gc,dd- brilliant job!!

Let's come to the shuru ka scene...
The doc scene...ke baad..msk-geet scene..
where he says her tears are his..

Barry- i liked that dialogue

I also liked Arjun-annie convos..
Except...
Im desperately hoping that all the Arjun char build up isn't simply to make Annie preggers..

C'mon man..be a bit more complicated..yeh kya hai?
πŸ˜†

I request the CV's to please reconsider and introduce contrasts and contradictions in Arjun's character...and Annie's...dilemmas..
If the actors are not convincing enough..at least make the characters have interesting parallels?
Just a suggestion..hope you consider if you're reading :)

Geet and Maan ka convo was good..in the hallway..her gentle teasing and apprehension brought out..he teased her too..
2 equals in love..getting happily married..

"milan abhi aadha adhoora hai"😳

I liked today's episode..
I really hope to see the pheras tomorrow..
Plz try not to go the cliched way?

Are maneet by any chance going to decide place of honeymoon during the pheras..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anyhow..good epi..complexity in the parallels needed

That's all for today!
lots of love
I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ Jyo

If you could kindly clue me into when AA CON is happening I would be very very grateful to you and your birdie. I plan to take a vacation that whole week. My lappy was complaining loudly and hung whenever those 2 came on screen. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It would get stuck and if I forward it would start only after the scenes are over. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mere lappy ke vaasthe please let me know if advance na. Thanks πŸ€—

@Jhan...thats what I just said to her...I aaked her for a PM in advance, my one and only PM as long as I live.πŸ˜†
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sun29

@bri............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@praju...it is MSK ..he will take his gith to the terrace and jhooola jhooling her till she falls asleep ..then he will carry her to his room and then go outside the door and keep watch..........😎...........

brii.
. the first thing tat came to my mind was out of the 50 we gav em tey didnt find one to overrule tis!πŸ₯±

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OHMYGOSH....i am catching the repeat....
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OGM GOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍

MSK and Maaneet ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️
😍πŸ€ͺ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️ 😍πŸ€ͺ ☺️
geet.a thumbnail
oie what pm bijinej happening?
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im  missing polki maata😭...... hmmmm where is she des dayz
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geetu:U r just making me blush all over again reading your take...haiii😳...MSK's bedroom eyes and the way he teases Geet will seriously kill us one day☺️....tomorrow pheras will come but I was wishing it comes today for u😭..chalo anyways kal u can paste your wedding wala theme all over again😳

@All:AA CON will not b shown in detail...so chill...I doubt they will hv any CONπŸ˜†..See today's dialgoues where Annie says she can do anything for him but in limits because she trusts him and in the future Arjun will not b able to break this trust of Annie because somewhere he has a soft corner for her...πŸ˜ƒ....So CON pehle Maaneet ka hee hoga🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Maansa/:ControlπŸ˜†...can I say this is just the beginning😳😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: The way they show Arjun and Annie's scene, they already had their CON πŸ€ͺ
Sent me ur special PM 😑
geet.a thumbnail
I know di..i wish I could 'cover' the wedding🀣

it's okay.. i have already posted once in EE...i guess i can do it again with the analysis..adding the present,future n past