Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Nikammi's ka Adda|- Invites Only| (Page 23)

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Subia and Bani - appreciate it guys.............but I need a break from all this..............trying to prove and stuff...............I wanna be a real person.............as had enough of these maniac behavior that I got myself into since dmg....................I need to go and see nature................and be myself and watch tv the way I want to.........if I stay here............when I enter KW show forum.............people's feelings will be different towards me............I will have to do stuff to not let myself being judged by anyone................and prove myself........which I don't want..........I wud rather stay offline........watch his shows on tv and enjoy it to the fullest and if need do character analysis and have my own opinion about an episode and stuff...................so guys.............thank u all but I have to leave..........as its best for u all................and me too and day by day I my intensity and honesty is increasing.........I won't be able to survive here with that................I have fallen in love with KW in a totally different way now.............which I missed out on before..............

Khusi

I just want to say you something.
Few days ago when AR vs SR fan groups fighting was going I was thinking in a very similar way that you are currently thinking. I boycotted this forum to take some rest as I couldnt do anything due to DMG pressure. Everytime while I was sleeping or eating or studying I couldnt do it freely as I was so attached to SR character that I was hurt when I visited this forum due to the post of AR fan groups.
At the same time I couldnt see my KW loose in Hotpix pole and IF ranking and it was hurt me badly. So I decided not to visit IF or anyother online forum related to KW anymore. I keep myself to stay away from any of these activities for almost one month.

But suddenly I realized that its not possible for me to stay away from all of this anymore. But at the same time I also felt that the news or comment against KW wasnt effect me anymore badly what I felt earlier. I can now take everything rightly. Since I was in the same situation few days ago as you are now so I can understand what is going with you.

But I can give you some friendly suggestion. Just take some rest and dont visit this forum if it hurt you. Just enjoy your time from out of all emotions. If possible then go somewhere as a vacation. I believe that after few days you can control on your mind and take everything lightly. I also believe that you will again visit this forum then and with a new life and with more enthusiasm.

We will be waiting for that day.

Edited by papia - 25 January 2011 at 12:43pm

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Subia and Bani - appreciate it guys.............but I need a break from all this..............trying to prove and stuff...............I wanna be a real person.............as had enough of these maniac behavior that I got myself into since dmg....................I need to go and see nature................and be myself and watch tv the way I want to.........if I stay here............when I enter KW show forum.............people's feelings will be different towards me............I will have to do stuff to not let myself being judged by anyone................and prove myself........which I don't want..........I wud rather stay offline........watch his shows on tv and enjoy it to the fullest and if need do character analysis and have my own opinion about an episode and stuff...................so guys.............thank u all but I have to leave..........as its best for u all................and me too and day by day I my intensity and honesty is increasing.........I won't be able to survive here with that................I have fallen in love with KW in a totally different way now.............which I missed out on before..............
My beautiful Khushi. I didnt get a wink of sleep last nite after cuming on the kw site. I had gone to post something and as I was posting the site closed. I was mortified when I had come on last nite as yesterday I was not able to come on till late and this morning have got up early hoping to pm you and say please try and smile and remember that today is another day and I cannot even do that.  I urge you please to take a little rest which is understandable but please as Subi and Bani have written dont stay away from us for ever.
I applaud you and love you for your beautiful heart and absolutely love Mona for being your rock on kw site and being the most amazing people and friends that any person could have the good fortune to meet. I have made some amazing friends which I now consider my family and everyone on that site meant everything to me.
It has been a long hard road for you and I could understand from your post how hurt and disappointed you were with the events that happened but please know that everyone on kw site and also india forums love you sooooooooooooo much and there is no way that anyone would think any different of you now coming back to india forums.
WE ARE ALL FAMILY SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE YOU.!!!!!!!!!!! NOT POSSIBLE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My only regret is that we were not able to say goodbye to each other properly as many have come on to kw site and have no idea whats going on.

Please I wish you good health and wish you everything your heart desires and so much more. I applaud you for your hard work and simply being the amazing person you are. Please stay in touch with all of us and know that we all indeed love you and support you . To all my fellow kw site family members I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND PLEASE DONT LOSE TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ginac - 25 January 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Please forgive me guys I forgot to say congrats to Vidya and all my beautiful friends for this new thread. its just so amazing number 22. My brain is so upset that its finding it hard to focus on anything after the last 24hrs. Everyone please give me tight slap to try and adjust and reset  everything in my brain!!!!!!!!!!! LOL . Hope to catch up with you all real soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge hug to everyone!!!!!!!!!!
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hi

wishing everyone a Happy Republic Day

norzar
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top