Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Nikammi's ka Adda|- Invites Only| (Page 22)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Yipee I have my own fan group KhushiansLOLLOLLOLchalo chalo sab log apna siggy dabba badlo and change ur siggies to Proud to be a KhushianROFL

P.S. I love Karan Wahi no matter what stalkers sayEmbarrassed

wait what you do!! ROFLROFLROFL

Now we have to start saying Proud to be a Khushian!! LOL - Love you Khushi!

BTW Hi everyone! HugHugHug

Edited by sidra2007 - 25 January 2011 at 9:02am

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hi all

how is everyone????????

norzar
ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Just came to say goodbye to people...........as I learnt my lesson hardway of not being part of an online forum...................people expect you to have same feelings about things and if you don't then they judge you............I am thankful to everyone who supported me in my rough time and stood by me..............but I have made up my mind to leave IF..................

I love Karan Wahi and will love him till my last breath.................and what I did yesterday was I felt the right thing for me..............and I don't care if anyone supports me in it or not.........nor have I forced anyone to support me in it............after whatever happened I love Karan even more now and can pray whole-heartedly for him now..............and the decision of leaving the online forums have made my mind free from any bondages.....................now I can watch tv the way I want and don't have to be under anyone's pressure..............or worry about what people are gonna think of me if I don't do this or that or don't watch this episode or that or have to fake that yes yes that one was cool without even watching it...............so I have decided to be out of that..............I am not scared of anyone or coward as I had the guts to stand up against Karan Wahi when things were not right..........without worrying about the consequences...............and after that even had the guts to admit what happened.............and like I said............I am a regular person and people wud chose a good looking celebrity over me anyday and I mentioned that too and am cool with that.......................so I am leaving IF and I don't need to please anyone or prove anything to anyone.................I love Karan Wahi and sleep with his teddy bear.............and actually I love him even more now.........bcoz now I love him not just bcoz I run his site...............but bcoz I love him from the bottom of my heart.................and can pray whole-heartedly..............without any worries of losing him or displeasing him or  having to impress him or making sure no one gets ahead of me in his fan list or anything.................I know I am his fan and God knows I am his fan and will watch his shows and vote for him and support him......in ways I can without coming to online forums to prove myself that I am still his fan.................and making posts just to prove to people...........Karan Wahi has given me a mother like Mona and we can be together and talk even after whatever happened and our feelings towards each other hasn't changed inspite of whatever happened......and I am very thankful to him for that.............Thank u guys for being there for me........and just wanna say I am not fatoo or running away......as I am not ashamed of what I did and stood up for right thing if not treated right.........but I am leaving bcoz I don't wanna watch or do stuff just with the fear of being judged by others..........I wanna be a real person and be myself..................it was nice knowing u all...........God Bless U all...............and ya Lord Bless Karan Wahi the most!!!! And ya one more thing.............if I wanted even after whatever happened, I cud come back as a different id and achieve whatever I had before and no one wud ever find out...............but thats not the goal................as I have always stood by whats right...............
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
khushi please don't do this, just b/c of yesterday issue, our friendship is above anythign and everything, just b/c of that you cannot leave us, this is not done khushi, is our friendship that weak that some issue wil creat rift between all of us? please don't leave us, we all love you no matter what, and we have said this before, we cannot loose our friendship b/c of this issue. please stay back!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blissfullginac-MERRY-indian_beauty

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
khushi this nt done we realy need u at this time!!!

yesterdays issue is different n what we have shared is different!

stay back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacindian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i agree subi, khushi don't leave us, past is past, and it is better to leave it back, today is a new day and we shall love in today not yesterday, khushi all i can say is that we all are friends and our friendship should not come between all this drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Subia and Bani - appreciate it guys.............but I need a break from all this..............trying to prove and stuff...............I wanna be a real person.............as had enough of these maniac behavior that I got myself into since dmg....................I need to go and see nature................and be myself and watch tv the way I want to.........if I stay here............when I enter KW show forum.............people's feelings will be different towards me............I will have to do stuff to not let myself being judged by anyone................and prove myself........which I don't want..........I wud rather stay offline........watch his shows on tv and enjoy it to the fullest and if need do character analysis and have my own opinion about an episode and stuff...................so guys.............thank u all but I have to leave..........as its best for u all................and me too and day by day I my intensity and honesty is increasing.........I won't be able to survive here with that................I have fallen in love with KW in a totally different way now.............which I missed out on before..............

Edited by Khushi007 - 25 January 2011 at 12:27pm
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i understand khushi, fine take a break, take as much time as you want but please don't leave us forever, come back when everything cools down, no one wants you to prove anything, take your time, have fun but do come back asap, our love for you is not a lie nor our friendship matter of fact everyone wants you to be here, we will always wait to see your entery emoticon khushi, you spread khushi to all of us and we will wait for you to come back with a bang!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacblissfull

Go to top