Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Nikammi's ka Adda|- Invites Only| (Page 13)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
i am out, going to make some vm of unpopular couple and clear my mind, goodnight everyoneSmile

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
bye bye banu!
Im going too guys, good night, sweet dreams.

if u want to relax, watch ranbeer [singh?] receiving his award. that was so cute when he cried!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

Originally posted by shewascool90210

ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people loves to stalk us reLOL

come on re!
celebrities ko, sab stalk karte hainLOL  aur hum log tho world phamous hai re!
*does her miss world wave and blows kisses* "I love you too!" "I love you my darling fans! thank you thank you! thank you for keeping my inflated ego overly inflated!"

OOPS! yes even i am right behind you, i also do miss universe wave and flying kiss to everyone who is stalkig us, love you all reLOL

malluangel

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Bye Bani & Aish  Hug

even I am in and out - gonna go watch todays TL and KMH2 - I think a remedy for any bad day is Kekta Maiyya - for some reason i remain loyal to my Kekta!! LOL

Edited by sidra2007 - 24 January 2011 at 8:05pm
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

so im gonna guess everyone ignored my pm... and i spent so much time on the damn thing...
damn it!
lmao this was perfect!
like i send it, and get vidyas pm. damn!

ps.
ok sore spot again....
i feel like im going through the ksg debacle again... great now i feel like all people delated to that dammned show will just disappoint Unhappy
but i heard KSG is really niceErmm.. i use to like him .. but after the whole cheating thing..i lost my respect for him

like didn't describe me n him, i was quite honestly a ksgian, i mean  i knew he was a flirt, but i was like most guys are, and this guys hot so...
but u dont drop a bomb like that and expect me to like u.
if i cant respect u, i cant like u.

i mean hearing hes nice, and then having this done by him... eh.
i mean like i hated him but im simmered n i cant support him, but im not gonna use my energy to dislike him. he just kinda disappeared...Ermm
i guess... i mean maybe he is nice, we dont know.
u cant know with someone u talk with over the phone, meet once or twice, see on tv.
plus they act for a living...i mean...

yeah.. i lost respect for him..cause of that behaviour and it got worse when i saw the offscreen stuff with nicole.
i used to like him... not anymore. i mean he is good looking.. and a good actor. u cant deny that.. even if u hate him soo muchLOL.. cause i see some people soo ignorant.... like he cant act..everything.. .even some sidma fans... i dont blame them cause wat happened to their fav coupleLOL even i dont like him. but i dont be biased. i dont think anyone could pull armaan soo well... i use to love his character.. wasnt a AR fan even in the beginning. then AN came everything changed...
now KWOuch

malluangel

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
everyone left....

okay bye aish.. bani.. sidraaa
malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

yeah.. i lost respect for him..cause of that behaviour and it got worse when i saw the offscreen stuff with nicole.
i used to like him... not anymore. i mean he is good looking.. and a good actor. u cant deny that.. even if u hate him soo muchLOL.. cause i see some people soo ignorant.... like he cant act..everything.. .even some sidma fans... i dont blame them cause wat happened to their fav coupleLOL even i dont like him. but i dont be biased. i dont think anyone could pull armaan soo well... i use to love his character.. wasnt a AR fan even in the beginning. then AN came everything changed...
now KWOuch

k last deep dark secret of the day, then bye!
i was a complete AR maniac.
completely. but the moment sid and rhidz collided it was over.
but yea, if nothing ksg is an AMAZING actor. i dont think ive ever seen a guy cry so convincingly like that before him.
not going to lie, i still like him as an actor, as a person, especially now flaunting his new gf around uh-uh. nope.
but as an actor, just wow!
i agree that armaan was the reason SR went down the drain, but if u look at if from their pov, they were kinda sorta justified, and so were we.
but as for armaan, in a way, i can never truly hate him. he was my first onscreen love. my first show, first character, everything. and i thank ksg for that, the same way i thank karan wahi for sid and ranvir and ranbeer!
really, ksg was an amazing actor, he still is, maybe a little too convincing... erm... not gonna lie, his acting skills prob came in handy with the whole... ugh.. yea.

o god. i said not gonna lie so many times...pagli....

byeeeee
gnite!

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

k last deep dark secret of the day, then bye!
i was a complete AR maniac.
completely. but the moment sid and rhidz collided it was over.
but yea, if nothing ksg is an AMAZING actor. i dont think ive ever seen a guy cry so convincingly like that before him.
not going to lie, i still like him as an actor, as a person, especially now flaunting his new gf around uh-uh. nope.
but as an actor, just wow!
i agree that armaan was the reason SR went down the drain, but if u look at if from their pov, they were kinda sorta justified, and so were we.
but as for armaan, in a way, i can never truly hate him. he was my first onscreen love. my first show, first character, everything. and i thank ksg for that, the same way i thank karan wahi for sid and ranvir and ranbeer!
really, ksg was an amazing actor, he still is, maybe a little too convincing... erm... not gonna lie, his acting skills prob came in handy with the whole... ugh.. yea.

o god. i said not gonna lie so many times...pagli....

byeeeee
gnite!
LOL loll.. atleast u agree with me abt his acting.. because of armaan i start watching dmg.. and i think mostly altot people did. yeah i hated him at the end.. u know y LOL. cause oh him i found my two fav couple in that show...
okay
goodnight.

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 24 January 2011 at 8:27pm

malluangel

Go to top