Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

What's going on with Savio???

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys

I don't know if any of you watched last seasons' of Jhalak but this guy (Savio) was just fantastic.. Some of the things that Savio & Hard Kaur brought on the dance floor was just mind blowing.. I was in tears when they announced that they were evicited and couldn't make it to finals. To me they were the true deserving champs...

Now with this season I'm just missing that zest & creativity from him... The teen ka tadka dance was the only thing that I've enjoyed from him thus far.. The rest have been so mediocore... Espi yesterday's episode -- Mahi doing cha cha cha to ek do teen... Dead clearly something was lacking -- either the costum was off (just didn't go with cha cha cha) or the entire dance step which just didn't have the flow...Ouch

I hope he picks up his act and start showing us what he's all about... If he can turn a non-dance like Hard Kaur into a sensation, I'm sure there is great hope for Mahi Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmamerunvinshenycsweetieCurlylocks

Ashiyana Goldie
Ashiyana
Ashiyana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I agree with you... Last season he brought so much varity and creativity to the dance that he is lacking in this season. I really hope he pulls up his socks and shows us a dinamic performance.
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yeahh savio ws my fav choreographer durin last season. i dont know y his sparks are missin dis season. his choreography ws really gud in teen ka tadka round but except for dat, nothin really impressed me much so far

mahi's tryn her best i guess but i dont wats really missin in dat jodi. savio ws just awesome with hard kaur and yeah it's not fair to compare dese two contestants...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hard Kaur wasn't really a non-dancer....she had a fantastic sense of rhythm and superb stage presence. Mahi really isn't in that league and that kinda shortchanges and limits Savio's choreography. I feel he's a superb choreographer otherwise but Hard Kaur was a much better contestant and dancer. Mahi does try....but honestly the poor kid just doesn't have the energy to keep up and neither does she manage to keep her stage presence and body language consistent.....I think Savio's concepts so far have been good but there are usually problems with execution.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusEuphoria.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhishah

Hey guys

I don't know if any of you watched last seasons' of Jhalak but this guy (Savio) was just fantastic.. Some of the things that Savio & Hard Kaur brought on the dance floor was just mind blowing.. I was in tears when they announced that they were evicited and couldn't make it to finals. To me they were the true deserving champs...

Now with this season I'm just missing that zest & creativity from him... The teen ka tadka dance was the only thing that I've enjoyed from him thus far.. The rest have been so mediocore... Espi yesterday's episode -- Mahi doing cha cha cha to ek do teen... Dead clearly something was lacking -- either the costum was off (just didn't go with cha cha cha) or the entire dance step which just didn't have the flow...Ouch

I hope he picks up his act and start showing us what he's all about... If he can turn a non-dance like Hard Kaur into a sensation, I'm sure there is great hope for Mahi Wink

i agree with u...last season he was so g8 and this season the acts are all mediocre
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hard Kaur had a lot of exuberance, can do attitude and energy. Even though lacking dance experience, she had a knack for beats and rhythms, catching on to them quickly. She was a quick learner and had some great moves.

Mahi on the other hand is a more petite subdued personality. There is a certain sense of hesitation and lack of confidence. She does not have some natural knack and has to work very hard at it. She does not have the bravado that Hard Kaur did. It makes her a more restrained dancer.

No matter how great the choreographer, 50% depends on the partner. Not to take anything away from Mahi - she does work hard - but she is not a natural at it.....so the polish might never come through.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMoRiddikulusDabulls23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top