India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Ved is gonna marry Nikita (Page 2)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
i would rather he fall in love with her before they get married rather than it being a forced marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I dont think Ved will be mean...he is very soft spoken

However he is a brahmachari....or stays away from women

If he does marry her, he will prob distance himself from her and the marriage will lack the "husband-wife" bond and intimacy

Naturally, over time he will fall in love with her

Pashu will definately add some trauma and drama to Ved's marriage

scinerd

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Yea its predictable he will end up with Nikita. But I would prefer if he falls for her rather than having to marry her out of compulsion. That would make the story more interesting. I want his views about women to change b4 he gets married to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22-Stutz-

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Hey friends,

I think creatves are doing a wounderful job. It was smart  thinking to send Tej with his dad to see the lawyer which created the opening for Ved to go to the Lohri function.

I guess its easy for them in the beginng but the real challenge will be two three months down the road. I agree that Ved will marry Nikita. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Stutz-

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i think so too, aww i think they are a cute couple. and ved did a good thing. I mean like what a selfish lady.
bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by punjabi#1

Her wedding is probably going to be called off after yesterdays incident and Ved blamed for it. Than Ved will be forced into marrying her. He will be unhappy and mean, as will pashu but in the end fall in love with nikita.

That is my prediction, what you guys think?
ithink so too.. it will be fun to watch that how Ved reacts with his wife...how many times he will take shower? definitely he will fell love with her..Wink

I really hope this happens too! Nikita is so sweet and Ved is actually quite a nice guy, they would be a cute couple Embarrassed

kinu17

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I would not want Ved to marry her forcefully...it's too filmy dramatic..I don't see the need...even if he is blamed for breaking Nikita's marriage...it's not like she can't find other suitable guys for herself..

If Tej or Toasty had overheard the conversation between Nikita's MIL and her fiance...they too would have confronted them just like Ved did..

And I agree to the views of  rasna10 ..that would be a more logical track..
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

Hey friends,

I think creatves are doing a wounderful job. It was smart  thinking to send Tej with his dad to see the lawyer which created the opening for Ved to go to the Lohri function.

I guess its easy for them in the beginng but the real challenge will be two three months down the road. I agree that Ved will marry Nikita. 

dey r doin a good job.. but dat befor wala sbs is missin...Dead
Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index