India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Ved is gonna marry Nikita

punjabi#1 IF-Dazzler
punjabi#1
punjabi#1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Her wedding is probably going to be called off after yesterdays incident and Ved blamed for it. Than Ved will be forced into marrying her. He will be unhappy and mean, as will pashu but in the end fall in love with nikita.

That is my prediction, what you guys think?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

merunniki_pnsrikondaajaygandhishalu777aloklucknowNVBGKYshrutireddygr8MamtaBirene_csuresh555JasTorontoabb01ram92...PARiNA...shivani003kinara17nycsweetieKalpana_KaCyRajinilicioussunaina02

tisha_sarin Senior Member
tisha_sarin
tisha_sarin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi#1

Her wedding is probably going to be called off after yesterdays incident and Ved blamed for it. Than Ved will be forced into marrying her. He will be unhappy and mean, as will pashu but in the end fall in love with nikita.

That's what i have thought too !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abb01Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisha_sarin

That's what i have thought too !!!!
Hey! My thoughts exactly!!!!!
This proves they are being too predictable or we viewers are very smart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abb01

desi-indian Senior Member
desi-indian
desi-indian

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I agree...I am hoping this happens soon as then Toasty will have some support in her Sasural....plus i think this should happen before Pashu's wife come back to the house as then it will be good to see how will she brainwas two people....or Toasty and Nitika together brainwas her....
viraf4u Senior Member
viraf4u
viraf4u

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I think this is too predictable and definitely does not feel like todays life outcome..bcoz now divorce and break ups are common I mean even Pashu is divorced..

I think the wedding will be called off..and Ved will feel guilty about it..and will keep thinking of Nikita..and eventually will meet her couple of times at Toastys place or something and eventually fall for her and than ask to marry her...

I dont think it should be the other way round..it would be not so good for Toasty..as Pashu would blame her for getting his brother in this mess of getting married...

but if Ved himself falls for her it will be different and Tejya would support/help him..and then they would get married..

this is what i think...

What you all say?Smile

Edited by rasna10 - 19 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

merunniki_pn--Minks--scinerdabb01ram92Maz.shivani003nycsweetiebsingapurybrainychild92tina_1234

MamtaB Senior Member
MamtaB
MamtaB

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I really will be happy if ved get married to toasty's friend
desigirl0103 Senior Member
desigirl0103
desigirl0103

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
They would make a very cure couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

ithink so too.. it will be fun to watch that how Ved reacts with his wife...how many times he will take shower? definitely he will fell love with her..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.nycsweetie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index