Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

omigosh,...aap mujhe acche lagne lage is on TV and i cannot change the channel.....why do i have a thing for bad hrithik movies? πŸ˜†

"Sapna meri hai...aur main use kissi aur ki hone nahin doonga" WHY am i finding tht dialogue HOT???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...ugh kill me!!

aaggh.....main khiladi tu anari is also on TV!!! Sakshay FTW!!! 

say whaa? main khiladi tu anari is on tv over here too xD teehee

the chick who did Saif's girlfriend's role xD so kyoot ahaha
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent topic πŸ˜†

I guess my "guilty pleasures" (more pleasure than guilt, I would say!) would be thus:

Hum Saath Saath Hain - OMG how corny is this film?! Every dialogue is a cheese-fest and is priceless πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ My sister and I watched this at midnight recently and the lack of sleep plus the film's own charms had us crying with laughter πŸ€£...but if it came on TV again, I would probably watch it again πŸ€£

Main Khiladi Tu Anari - again, so much hilarity ensues. Akshay-Saif are the best jodi ever! Whether it was intentional or not, every scene where these two touch each other, get overly friendly etc makes me laugh. The origins of Dostana??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Jab We Met - Whenever this is on TV, I have to watch it. Not a fan of Kareena otherwise, but her Geet always has me falling for her. Such a beautiful story, proving that a story doesn't have to be original to be excellent. 

Beta - Madhuri, Anil and Aroona Irani starrer. Loved the film, the origins I would say of Ekta's "saas bahu fighting" formula. Just, from start to finish, a pleasure to watch. 

Laadla - purely for Sridevi's "Understand? *clicks finger* You better understand!" dialogue, lol. 

There are more, but these are the ones that initially come to mind. HAHK, DTPH and DDLJ aren't "guilty" pleasures to me, but pleasing nonetheless. 
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RNBDJ!!!
I dont know why whenever the film is on TV...
I watch it!!!
And if not!!!
I watch it on DVD atleast once a week!!!

Hum saath saath hain!!!
I dont know why but I watch this film every time its on TV!!!

Will be back with more
Edited by -Zoya- - 13 years ago
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

daamnnn I keep watching this film again and again too πŸ˜• πŸ˜† I guess because hrithik and rani do look good together? 

same.......there is nothing in this film but I dont know y I love it... I mean Kareena was so bad in this film but I still love it...😳 espceially where they sing loads of songs and complation of songs...and where Hrithik sings Kaho na Pyar Hai.......love tht.😳
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOVE dis topic!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ heres my list:

HAHK (my god such a happy and jolly family movieπŸ˜ƒ)

Hum Saat Saath Hain (great family movie with awesome songs-brings a smile to my faceπŸ˜ƒ)

Baghban (everytime i watch this movie i learn something new a really emotional and beautfiul movie😳)

Kuch kuch hota hain (im not a fan of srk,rani or kajol but love dis movie)πŸ˜†

K3G (again not a fan of anywun but hrithik😳)

Dil toh pagal hain (such a beautiful romantic movie it makes me want to fall in love😳)

Baadshah (i have to admit this movie is full on entertainment and i love watching it again and againπŸ˜›)

Hum Toh mohabbat karega (this movie is my best ever and i dont even know why! especially all de parts with bobby and johnny lever!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Fida (ive watched dis movie atleast 100 times but still get excited to watch it each and every time!πŸ˜† Shahid looked absolutely gorgeous!😳)

Masti (HAHA dis movie is tooooo funniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Cheeni Kum (am not a an of anywun in dis movie but dis movie was amazing!πŸ˜›)

Namastey London (love dis movie tooπŸ˜ƒ)

I guess i got millions more but this is it for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Hey Neetz!

Great topic!!

My guilty pleasure.....Dil to pagal hai!! I could watch Shah Rukh and Madhuri forever!!

And the "aur Paas' scene.....Ufff!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Koi Aap Sa
Inteha - 🀣 I liked it
Aaja Nachle - dont care if the film didnt do well I LOVED IT
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There's this one film....Uff Yeh Mohabbat, with some really random actors who were never seen or heard of again, and *I think* Twinkle Khanna?....and the story was very...um...yeah...in fact, the only thing I remember from the film is one song in a train and a girl called Chicklet, because she ate lots of chicklets...? πŸ˜† but I for some reason, over the years, I kept remembering this film and wanting to watch it again...and I never could find it anywhere online. Though I've just had a google check and apparently some kind soul has finally! uploaded it to YT πŸ˜† I know what I'm watching today!! 

edit: Though, as it turns out - Abhishek Kapoor, the lead actor, went on to direct Rock On. So I guess he made his way after all πŸ˜†

Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago

dil chahta hai

chachi420

kal ho na ho

jaaney tu ya janey na

yeh tera ghar yeh mera ghar

rules

socha na tha

ek hasina thi

mainey pyaar kiun kiya

jab we met

pyaar ki side effect (hilarious)

3 Idiots

ek ladka ek ladki

love story

chupke-chupke (*ing Dharmendra-AB-JayaB-SharmilaT)

golmal (*ing amol palekar)

maakdi

maasoom

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rachna_5

say whaa? main khiladi tu anari is on tv over here too xD teehee

the chick who did Saif's girlfriend's role xD so kyoot ahaha

that was Rageshwari, ex-MTV-VJ & pop singer. i used to watch this movie over & over again when i was a kid.😳