Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CZ..

aah karan arjun is another one of the classics ðŸ˜ƒ srk + salman + action + dance = fultoo paisa vasool! 

oh yeh i have to say karan arjun! definately! also maine pyar kiya!
i know this is crude and vulgar....but i love it..🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5FDRBoyY4[/YOUTUBE]
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love it too !! ^^ 😆

Neetz, that scene ALWAYS sets me off. 😆

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

i know this is crude and vulgar....but i love it..🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5FDRBoyY4[/YOUTUBE]

I remember watching this song as a kid and wondering 'that lady looks alot like govinda'  ðŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
I know this is random, but when I was in school I wrote a short story about a guy named Raveena and a girl called Govinda who fell in love and ultimately joined the circus on the blackboard, set to the song "Main toh raste se jaa raha tha". Needless to say, the teacher wasn't very pleased. 😆
Diljale. 
Dil hain ki maanta nahin
Tamanna
Sadak

U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

I know this is random, but when I was in school I wrote a short story about a guy named Raveena and a girl called Govinda who fell in love and ultimately joined the circus on the blackboard, set to the song "Main toh raste se jaa raha tha". Needless to say, the teacher wasn't very pleased. 😆

😆 seriously? girl called govinda and guy called raveena? ðŸ˜† haha, I wish I could do something like that ðŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

😆 seriously? girl called govinda and guy called raveena? ðŸ˜† haha, I wish I could do something like that ðŸ˜†

Yup. 😆   And I drew cartoons and everything, she erased it all like a complete spoilsport. 😆  I was weird then. 😆 Still am, no worries. 😆

U-No-Poo thumbnail
oh and pyaar to hona hi tha is another one - I really associate that film with the airplane scene and the OTT song (I loved it nonetheless) ðŸ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Yup. 😆   And I drew cartoons and everything, she erased it all like a complete spoilsport. 😆  I was weird then. 😆 Still am, no worries. 😆

dwude all teachers are spoilsports ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† they have no sense of humor, and hate witty people *sigh*