Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Neetz !! 😃

Can I just copy paste your list ?

1. Yes Boss- I always end up watching this movie whenever it comes on, just for SRK and Juhi. Oh, and Aditya Panscholi's epic "Aam, aam" scene. 😆
2. HAHK-Madhuri. Tuffy, and Renuka Shane too (lol, I'm crazyyyy 😆) Plus, like you said everything's so perfect and peachy.
3. Biwi No. 1- What you said. WORD. And Tabu's totally crazy in the movie. lol.
4. Asoka- Dunno why. Srsly. 😆
5. Hum Saath Saath Hain- This is just embarassing.😆
6. Vivaah- Ditto. ^^

Thankfully, I'm out of the whole Mujhse Dosti Karoge phase. I dunno how many times I saw that movie till about a couple of years back though. 😆

ADDIITTIIII! ðŸ˜ƒ wozzup woman? where are you these days?

haha yeahhh ours pretty much is the same except for hum saath saath hain. dwude, the ladies of my phamily must have forced me to watch this film at least 100 times with them ðŸ˜† I'm so sick and tired of watching it again and again and again and again ðŸ˜† I liked vivaah when it came out but then eventually grew out of it :p
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

oh and i loved nayak too....especially the confrontation scene(interview) between anil kapoor and amrish puri was so amazingly done...it was really gripping although a bit too idealistic and simplistic..

yeah, I can watch that film again and again only because of that scene. and the one where he'e the one day CM. that was done well too. 
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@maddy - tum bin is the one in which the gal's fiance dies, right? 
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CZ..

ADDIITTIIII! ðŸ˜ƒ wozzup woman? where are you these days?

haha yeahhh ours pretty much is the same except for hum saath saath hain. dwude, the ladies of my phamily must have forced me to watch this film at least 100 times with them ðŸ˜† I'm so sick and tired of watching it again and again and again and again ðŸ˜† I liked vivaah when it came out but then eventually grew out of it :p

Nothing's up, everything's gonna be DOWN till May, when I finally get over with my exams and stuff. Been really busy with classes, tests, and boring books in general. 😆 How are you doing ?

Neetz, I don't even LIKE Vivaah anymore, I dunno why I watch it. I think it's the same reason I watch Sunny Deol's dance numbers-aadat se majboor, plus they make me laugh. 😆

HSSH I've watched 48349479247 times, but for unfathomable reasons, I watch it EVERY time it airs on Zee Cinema, which is a LOT. 😆

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CZ..

@maddy - tum bin is the one in which the gal's fiance dies, right? 

yeah.. thats the one.... it had ek se badh kar ek wooden actors in the movie.... but for some reason I found the movie very watchable.... and very re-watchable too.... 😊
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@adz - same with me. too many exams, too many classes, too many tuitions and yet I'm always around ðŸ˜† I have my boards (the ultimate nuclear bomb) in march and I'm always on IF :p

lmfao @ sunny deol's dance numbers ðŸ˜† which reminds me, the 'main nikla oh gaddi leke' song from gadar used to be one of my favorites back then 😆

zee cinema is in love with HAHK, HSSH and a few south indian movies 😆
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
oh yeh HSSH....the longest colgate commercial ever...i cant even remember how many times ive been forced to watch it at home....but i do end up getting really into it.....😆

lol...and the aam scene in Yess boss...the way he stands with mangoes in his hands....🤣...epic win..

AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the romcoms? I think I am incapable of disliking them. I can watch all the old ones over and over again. (DDLJ, KNPH,MDK,KKHH) Also, I genuinely enjoyed all of the recent ones(AA,BKB,IHLS) and everybody keeps hating on them.

Any Big B cheesefest from the 70s/80's. They are so entertaining.  Kala Pathar will forever be my favorite BigB movie and I have no clue why. I've watched Sholay, Muqaddar ka Sinkandar, Amar Akbar Anthony,Zanjeer,Deewar countless times.

Karan Arjun. Idk, I loved it when I was a kid, so I have some kind of emotional attachment to it, I think. 😃

The OTT comedies of the 90's: Yes boss, Dulhe Raja, Biwi No. 1, Hero No. 1 etc

So, basically what I am saying is, I love cheap entertainment. I am so easily entertained by movies, it is not even funny. If I am bored, I can genuinely watch and enjoy almost any bolly movie.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I assumed this topic was about food lol (guilty pleasure - chocolate)

APKGK because of the songs and the chemistry between Ranbir and Katrina
i heart govinda and kader khan comedies....Aunty no 1, hero no 1, Bade miyaan chote miyaan...🤣🤣🤣