19th January Written Update-DONE

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey guyss  lilindiangurl13 cant do the update today.. she asked me to do itt
update is coming upp :D

Im not soo good in updates soo sorryLOL

Arohi picks up the phone and it is Arjun. He asks her how she is. Arohi says Arjun and everyone of the fmily members comee closer to her. Arjun asks you ddint tell me how you are? Mein bhi pagal hoon, first day of ya wedded life and your husband is not with you. You feeling bad? are you missing me? You talking to your husband for the first time are  you feeling shy? Ya nayi wala dulhan ka dar to nahi lag raha hai tumhe. Arohi says you are scaredd.. of my family! Thats why you have hidden yourself!! Arjun says sweetheart arohii dont play that game with me (omg he is looking freakign awsomeee and evil. Kartar takes phone and put it on speaker. He says do not trouble arohi talk to me what ever you want to see. Arjun says DADUU tumm.. it looks like whole family came together to talk to theri damad. Mein bhi aap logo se baat karne ke liye bechain hoo.  Than he says rajbeer i heard you searched me last night, but why you cant do anythign to me with the support of law. Arohi sweeatheart we had a date today at court. You forgot nahh .. I was waiting so long for you guys at the court. Tum toh kiya SASURJEE bhi nahi aaye. We missed one date but its ok cayse we have to spend our whole life together (Arohi is getting irritated) Where do youw ant to go on honeymoon? take a place name.. Arohi says bakwaas band karo. After what you have done it proves that you are a darpok, qaiyar.  Arjun says these words doesnt suit you, cause you belong to that family that cant accept the truth. My sister came to tell you that i was changed but you couldnt hear it and you pushed her and tried to kill her. I saved her but you killed the unborn baby. Sudheer says shut up kaminey,. Arjun says you talk like that to yourr damad kiya zamana aya hai.. no respect for damad. I thought you peopel were khandani. After so much powers and relationships you couldnt do anything. So what have you thought about the future of Aorhi.. will you g uys keep her at home  or..ashram mein. Arohi cuts the phone and says she is not able to hear more.
 She goes to her room and cries.

Rudra asks doctor how rashi is doing and tels doctor that she is only daughter of him and that they have to take caree very well of her!!! And ask to give the phone to his mom. He tells his mom to stay with rashi at hospital. Daadi asks about Arjun, Rudra turns and sees arjun. He tells he is ok and not to wrry about.

Arjun tells his dad that he tok revenge, that he married Arohi. Rudra is damn shocked, Arjun says it looks liek you havent read todays newspaper. I married her and left her there so those peopel can see her everyday .. so they can remember the day they took happines of us away our dream. Now they will rott in hell when they see their laadli cry.  Trust me dad nothign worse could happen to them. Rudra is suprised and says you are even better in taking revenge than me. You showed what ya said about that no one is stronger than singhanias. Now you abck home we can throw a part, Arjun says yes give a party now, such a big party that they can hear it.

Dadu says trhat we cant ruin her life because of an accident and talking how arjun aruined arohis life. Her mom says that cookie coffe going to canada .. maybe arohi should go with them so everythign will cool down. His dad agrees and says maybe she can start a fresh life by going to Canada.
They are packing up Arohis stuff and arohi is quite while everyone is talkign about Canada. Arohi gest angry and says stop this drama i dont want to see these fake smile si dont want to pretedn that everything is ok. I know you are doing this for me but i dont want to run away from the truth. Dadu i want to talk to youu.. Everyone goes.
Arohi says daadu you teached me too keep strong whoel life and today you saying to run away? You think i am weak? Daadu says no but there is no easy way of getting out of this preshani. Arohi says you said that you dont get ways but you have to create them.. Arohi says i will not run away .. i will create a path.

Everyoen downstairss sad that Arohi is leaving. Dadu is downstairs. Bua says is this time to do make-up arohi needs to hurry up its getting late. Gauri says yess she shoudl not get let she shoudl take flight and leave.. EVERYONE SHOcKED.. she says i mean if she doesnt go it will create a problem for her. DAAdu tells one of them to go and get arohi.... bua comes downstair with a letter!! AROHII LEFT
Letter mein: daadu i told you i wont run away, im not going to canada but somewhere else.

Precape: Party at singhanias and Arohi comes wearign a ghungat, Arjun shocked

Edited by wida - 19 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondamehakmacoverlogic65ER_ER_YADamayantiMHumtum25Pinki_BaulmilwebAngel.ARloversplindia09amee1saku1122sriyapoojakelchobeautifulbcakashpansariAminah007PriyaThakurnupskJia1desi-galSabeeqaKattack_007indianamericanhananeishikaek43LindaxXxKhaLidaHnan_10arjuhi4evrDamyanthiAneeka_GSsheetal6mitali_steri_susankamnasuadvaniUrooj3kHADmishtiKS_MinionBobbi.daisyluvipkknd06PraniibrokenmirrorsHarpreet.MSunriseGreenrasika_DSaksh4IFrainurubalneela226Quirkyzooni.bluefj08PCRocksQueenE-Alina-Jagavi_NaikShipra_SBroken.Angelshalini01Aanya.prnczkavyasam.Mandy.ImzikashishkSiddhi_*Dakoo_Minzy*-Ravjot-Mahak Sinhadesigrl05..Gurti-Kash..Mariaa.SGObodroKargoshtinselAnjalii...xXxnyxxshibz

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thanks wida Hug cant wait for the epi
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thanks wida! Hug

can't wait for today's episode!!!!!!! *bouncing on the edge of her seat* LOL 
Dancing Day Dreaming
Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
No worries, take your time!
Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
HAHA! Damad! I'm loving the episode so far!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brokenmirrorsAnjalii...xXx

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thanks...:)
uff arjun...ab bs b karo..n take ur arohi with u......she belongs in ur arms...:)
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thank u
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
awsum work. .thankz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index