Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

just a question

Morning Star Senior Member
Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Greetings every1

just a question out of curiosity.  how could docs give options to a man of either choosing the baby or mothers life when  it is not a  BBY but a  FETUS ,  abortus???

i tell u y i called it fetus (and am sure u all know the reason) is because i have witnessed no change in geet's body. ( proved by camera when she was standing with her bridal wear. her tummy was totally bare and flat) 

apart from tht, or lets say with it, y dont the cvs ask a doc or atleast google that when a woman is pregnant of 4 months or even 6 months, it is ridiculous to say that choose baby or mom. cause the babies are not fully formed. i might not know alot about medicine but i know this for sure that to date non has witnessed such case of saving a baby of 4 months and lose the life of mother.

if the cvs r pointing something about future complications, then that s something else.

one request mods and dear readers, believe me i am a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv honest n true fan of GHSP drama for it was once filled with logic. i am not here to criticize but just asking or requesting them that the way they invest thier money, time and what not in this drama and make actors give their 100 % to the show, then do a bit more and add logic as u guyz used.

mods can close the topic if i am illogical but do know it that i really love geet and want 2 learn alot from it besides of entertaining myself.

lots of luv
m.s

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmHarpreet.MAbsoluv

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
AGREED. 100 percent
dear CVS add some logic.
geet has been pregnant for how long? shows no belly... on top of that the "saving child or mother" story  is becoming OLDDD. be creative!

100 bucks..both of them are going to be saved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Morning Star

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
don't find reasoning & logic according to the show its just 4 & 1/2 months & not 10 months the story moves slow pace i think just keep watching it for the chemistry & other stuff not how Geet's pregnancy is shown... i think that way coz its after all a show not reality...

Morning Star

Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harpreet.M

AGREED. 100 percent
dear CVS add some logic.
geet has been pregnant for how long? shows no belly... on top of that the "saving child or mother" story  is becoming OLDDD. be creative!

100 bucks..both of them are going to be saved

thx dear.

so this means i was not the only one noticed. should i say that there r some others too but they pretend not to know or seen or  i dnt know what????

well a wise enemy is better than a what friend????? LOL

or should i apply this  PYAR MAIN LOG ANDHA HOJA TA HAIN ?????

4gve me for my poor hindi or urdu.

Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

don't find reasoning & logic according to the show its just 4 & 1/2 months & not 10 months the story moves slow pace i think just keep watching it for the chemistry & other stuff not how Geet's pregnancy is shown... i think that way coz its after all a show not reality...

thx for replying.

hmmm so i should get it as sign of liberty in the Tv world LOL??

Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
lemme explain once again cv's probably means that if they try to save the baby geet's life could be in jepordy so its better they abort it instead of taking a risk
this time im sure that wat they meant cv's cant make a mistake like that again im sure of it

Morning Star

Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raina123

lemme explain once again cv's probably means that if they try to save the baby geet's life could be in jepordy so its better they abort it instead of taking a risk
this time im sure that wat they meant cv's cant make a mistake like that again im sure of it

thc for the reply dear. but i think that wont take too much of their time nor the person would charge them more if they made this sentence of  AGE BAR KE KHTRA HOSAKTA HAI line by docs ????

so it would have saved 2 things
1- we not to get confused
2- maan to have long time to think n perhaps search for better docs and come with proper decision

thx again

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top