India-Forums

ME - Daily Discussion - 19th Jan (Page 9)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Chalo ab main chali... Maya meri jaan, enjoy the rest of the evening Hug And Pullo... So jaa ladki warna tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi... Jab bade kuch bole, toh baat maan liya kar Hug
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Both Moms were lazy bones. That Mumbai lady was miffed that Nainital Husband didn't ask her to pick a bag when they went shopping outside. She said, "agar mere husband hote to mujhe dila dete". ROFLROFL

I was like oye! this is just a week's arrangement. Why should that guy buy you stuff?

And not to forget...That bag was Louis Vuitton Confused
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Chalo ab main chali... Maya meri jaan, enjoy the rest of the evening Hug And Pullo... So jaa ladki warna tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi... Jab bade kuch bole, toh baat maan liya kar Hug

ofcourse Ekta main manti hoon.. lekin shaam ko sar mein bhayankar dard tha isliye so gayi thi.. ab neend nahi aarahi.. phir bhi kosish karoongi in like 10 mins..
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

ofcourse Ekta main manti hoon.. lekin shaam ko sar mein bhayankar dard tha isliye so gayi thi.. ab neend nahi aarahi.. phir bhi kosish karoongi in like 10 mins..

Hi Pulwasha... Good to see you here...Hug
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by sunandshine

Finally watched today's episode..full on dramaTongue That kathak dancer household is exactly like the neighbors I grew up withShocked Time pe khaana, sona, uthana, baithna..etc. Man, that lauki/aloo comparison was hilariousLOL

I will watch the show tonight.. from tomorrow I will watch it online.. not good to watch it in front of my daughter.. Tongue

Aloo lauki logic sounds hilarious.. LOL

Yup, the comparison was hilarious.  and when the dad came up with karela I was ROFL.  The sons reply to it was fantastic.Thumbs Up. The Yoga-mom went speechless.LOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Hi Pulwasha... Good to see you here...Hug

Hiiii Snehaa...Hug

kaisi hoEmbarrassed
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by sweta01

Sujata wants to keep arch daughter mobile close from 6 to 11 and Mobi with her rest of the time.. She is not happy and she objects that she will not give it.

Even she wasn't ready to switch off her mobile during 11:00pm to 6:00am, abb uss ko raat ko kaun see friend call karti ho gee LOL

Arey uska, 11 to 6 wala koi night calling plan hoga.LOL  Remember those plans where night calling rates are low? She defnitely needs those plans since she is glued to the phone 24/7.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index