Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Even she wasn't ready to switch off her mobile during 11:00pm to 6:00am, abb uss ko raat ko kaun see friend call karti ho gee 😆

Arey uska, 11 to 6 wala koi night calling plan hoga.😆  Remember those plans where night calling rates are low? She defnitely needs those plans since she is glued to the phone 24/7.
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Hiiii Snehaa...🤗

kaisi ho😳

Main thik. tum bolo. Tum kaisi ho? Aur JDJ forum ko bye bye kar diya kya?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sbanik

Main thik. tum bolo. Tum kaisi ho? Aur JDJ forum ko bye bye kar diya kya?

main bhi theek.. nahi yaar kam hi aana hota hai IF pe isliyee..saare achey loh jaarahe hain wo gadha Shekhar abhi tak hai..😡
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Can anyone guess Sneha's age? She said she would be on strict diet once she crosses 18. That means she is still a minor.
She wants to be an actress. Her role models are Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha I guess.😆
2 out of her 3 friends who visited the house were overweight like her. ðŸ˜Š Sujata spoke about her weight in front of them. I wonder what friends must have thought, coz they also fall in the same category.😆
-Sneha25- thumbnail
One liner from Archana... "Dohri zindagi jitey hai yeh log.. bahar se safed paint hai....andar saari papadiya"😆 Hows that related to dohri zindagi now?😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Can anyone guess Sneha's age? She said she would be on strict diet once she crosses 18. That means she is still a minor.

She wants to be an actress. Her role models are Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha I guess.😆
2 out of her 3 friends who visited the house were overweight like her. ðŸ˜Š Sujata spoke about her weight in front of them. I wonder what friends must have thought, coz they also fall in the same category.😆

🤣🤣... why cant she go on a healhty diet before 18???😲 they are all full of stupid reasonings..
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

🤣🤣... why cant she go on a healhty diet before 18???😲 they are all full of stupid reasonings..

Voting and dieting.... dono saathmein karegi shayad. ðŸ˜† aage chalake yaad rakhnemein asaani hogi.

@JDJ, haan yaar, acche contestants to ja rahe....but only to come back. There is a news doing rounds that Yana will be back as a wild card next week. It was just a scripted stunt nothing else. And about Shekhar...bado aur bujurgonko is desh mein bahut ijjat di jati hain na...😆
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One liner from Archana... "Dohri zindagi jitey hai yeh log.. bahar se safed paint hai....andar saari papadiya"😆 Hows that related to dohri zindagi now?😊

She meant, to show others (from outside) they have perfectly painted white house (Clear image, high thinking, high living attitude) where as from within it is not so!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: axeion

Edit 5: What happened after Sneha's frnds left the house...Why did Sujata take her inside the room? I din't understand that part ðŸ˜•

Can someone explain above part ?? I didn't get it as well - To me it was a very unplesant scene..........what was happening there ??? Why they did not want camera to cover it ???? 😲😲
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Can someone explain above part ?? I didn't get it as well - To me it was a very unplesant scene..........what was happening there ??? Why they did not want camera to cover it ???? 😲😲

Sneha was deeply hurt as we all know. If you notice, her she-friend stayed back. She wanted to discuss about the same dress thing with Sujata (in not so nice words I guess) in private and looking at the sensitivity I guess Sujata agreed.

How can the ladies think of discussing such things on national TV and in front of friends and neighbors is beyond me.