India-Forums

ME - Daily Discussion - 19th Jan (Page 7)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Sujata wants to keep arch daughter mobile close from 6 to 11 and Mobi with her rest of the time.. She is not happy and she objects that she will not give it.

Even she wasn't ready to switch off her mobile during 11:00pm to 6:00am, abb uss ko raat ko kaun see friend call karti ho gee LOL

Oh was it 11 pm to 6 am. Guess I wrote it wrongly then... Thanks... Embarrassed

Though it would be interesting to see whether SM is successful in making that happen and if Sneha gives in. I felt it was extreme on Sujata part to do it. Her intentions might be good but going about it would have been a bit different.

But if the rules of the game states that Dindra family should accept Sujata's rules then they should follow it.. I mean it is only question of four days... why not try and see how it goes. Embarrassed

Yup it was very extreme, Sujata is not her real mother... But its fun watching it

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Just started watching the episode, but what's with all these UWs doing the rounds around all shows these days ConfusedOuch

Edit 1: Mujhe toh yeh, Pooja-Anuradha ka re-run lag raha hai sans the "Celeb" factor LOL

Edit 2: Sujata says "Pet ka su su kbhi saaf nahi kiya", arre pet ka nahi kiya toh kya hua... Kabhi bacchon ka nahi kiya kya Angry

Edit 3: Mr.Digra...Another Rajiv Nigam in making Shocked

Edit 4: Shruti .... Dabangg Anita Tongue

Edit 5: What happened after Sneha's frnds left the house...Why did Sujata take her inside the room? I din't understand that part Confused

Edit 6: What was Mr.Digra issue with toilet cleaning? Did he think his toilet was the cleanest, or was he worried that accepting the fact that it wasn't the cleanest toilet, force him to clean it...Ouch 

Edit 7: Confession time, I don't think I would give up my mobile either... Embarrassed

Edited by axeion - 19 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Sujata jee apne bed pe jharu q marwa rahi hain?LOL
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Both families have dogs as pet. Arch gets along with Maheshwari family pet but Sujata do not get along with Dingra family pet.

Sweta, I don't think Nainital family has a pet. In fact Nainital lady was nauseous over the thought that she got Bunty's hair in her mouth.

Mumbai lady petted a Dog outside that reminded her of Bunty.
Yup... The Maheshwaris felt they were too good for pets ConfusedOuch
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly-Sneha25-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Sunny says ye kya hai.. watermelon khaye kya main watermelon jaisa ho jaunga kya... ROFL Arch hubby says karela aaisa hai showing one karela.. if eating that will become like that or what... :)

That was hilarious. LOLLOL

Seriously, what's with Nainital lady's weird logic, if you eat Potato then you will look like a Potato. I eat Potato in some form daily but I also exercise and eat other healthy food. I look like a lauki. LOLLOL

Both families are extreme. There is no moderation or midway. 

I found it extremely rude when this lady poked fun at the girl's size in front of her friends and neighbor.

I agree.. LOL how can u look like lauki if u eat lauki..LOL sunny was so right he was like "agar hum tarbooz kheyin to tarbooz jaise thori na dikhein ge" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-TheDilettanteaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Sunny says ye kya hai.. watermelon khaye kya main watermelon jaisa ho jaunga kya... ROFL Arch hubby says karela aaisa hai showing one karela.. if eating that will become like that or what... :)

Seriously, what's with Nainital lady's weird logic, if you eat Potato then you will look like a Potato. I eat Potato in some form daily but I also exercise and eat other healthy food. I look like a lauki. LOLLOL

Anyone remembers the argument "If u like Veena, U r like Veena...If u like Dolly, U r like Dolly" ROFL Yeh argument kuch suna suna lagta hai ConfusedWink

TheDilettante

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index