ME - Daily Discussion - 19th Jan - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Mr. Dingra dont want to clean his bathroom!!!! According to him, he never saw a clean and tidy bathroom in his life
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Mr. Dingra dont want to clean his bathroom!!!! According to him, he never saw a clean and tidy bathroom in his life

I am sure he's also been to the doc a whole lot of times  

Anyways, will return later to comment on the show after I watch it...
Originally posted by sweta01

Sujata wants to keep arch daughter mobile close from 6 to 11 and Mobi with her rest of the time.. She is not happy and she objects that she will not give it.

Even she wasn't ready to switch off her mobile during 11:00pm to 6:00am, abb uss ko raat ko kaun see friend call karti ho gee 😆

Even she wasn't ready to switch off her mobile during 11:00pm to 6:00am, abb uss ko raat ko kaun see friend call karti ho gee 😆

Oh was it 11 pm to 6 am. Guess I wrote it wrongly then... Thanks... 😳

Though it would be interesting to see whether SM is successful in making that happen and if Sneha gives in. I felt it was extreme on Sujata part to do it. Her intentions might be good but going about it would have been a bit different.

But if the rules of the game states that Dindra family should accept Sujata's rules then they should follow it.. I mean it is only question of four days... why not try and see how it goes. 😳

😆

yeah , dingra family dont keep even rooms clean why they would clean bathroom? They spending all money over potato ,tikki n phones.
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

yeah , dingra family dont keep even rooms clean why they would clean bathroom? They spending all money over potato ,tikki n phones.

Mr Dingra is a big cartoon... when Sujata gave him a bathroom cleaner, he said mujhay iss ki zaroorat nahi hai magar aap ne itnay pyar se diya hai to rakh leta hoon 🤣...

Grow up Mr Dingra!!! its not bouquet of flowers, its a bathroom cleaner 😆

Edited by sweetrahz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

Oh was it 11 pm to 6 am. Guess I wrote it wrongly then... Thanks... 😳

Though it would be interesting to see whether SM is successful in making that happen and if Sneha gives in. I felt it was extreme on Sujata part to do it. Her intentions might be good but going about it would have been a bit different.

But if the rules of the game states that Dindra family should accept Sujata's rules then they should follow it.. I mean it is only question of four days... why not try and see how it goes. 😳

Yup it was very extreme, Sujata is not her real mother... But its fun watching it
Just started watching the episode, but what's with all these UWs doing the rounds around all shows these days 😕

Edit 1: Mujhe toh yeh, Pooja-Anuradha ka re-run lag raha hai sans the "Celeb" factor 😆

Edit 2: Sujata says "Pet ka su su kbhi saaf nahi kiya", arre pet ka nahi kiya toh kya hua... Kabhi bacchon ka nahi kiya kya ðŸ˜¡

Edit 3: Mr.Digra...Another Rajiv Nigam in making ðŸ˜²

Edit 4: Shruti .... Dabangg Anita ðŸ˜›

Edit 5: What happened after Sneha's frnds left the house...Why did Sujata take her inside the room? I din't understand that part ðŸ˜•

Edit 6: What was Mr.Digra issue with toilet cleaning? Did he think his toilet was the cleanest, or was he worried that accepting the fact that it wasn't the cleanest toilet, force him to clean it... 

Edit 7: Confession time, I don't think I would give up my mobile either... ðŸ˜³
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Sujata jee apne bed pe jharu q marwa rahi hain?😆