India-Forums

   

ME - Daily Discussion - 19th Jan (Page 10)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by axeion

Chalo ab main chali... Maya meri jaan, enjoy the rest of the evening Hug And Pullo... So jaa ladki warna tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi... Jab bade kuch bole, toh baat maan liya kar Hug
 
ofcourse Ekta main manti hoon.. lekin shaam ko sar mein bhayankar dard tha isliye so gayi thi.. ab neend nahi aarahi.. phir bhi kosish karoongi in like 10 mins..


Hi Pulwasha... Good to see you here...Hug
 
Hiiii Snehaa...Hug
 
kaisi hoEmbarrassed


Main thik. tum bolo. Tum kaisi ho? Aur JDJ forum ko bye bye kar diya kya?

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47558

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by axeion

Chalo ab main chali... Maya meri jaan, enjoy the rest of the evening Hug And Pullo... So jaa ladki warna tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi... Jab bade kuch bole, toh baat maan liya kar Hug
 
ofcourse Ekta main manti hoon.. lekin shaam ko sar mein bhayankar dard tha isliye so gayi thi.. ab neend nahi aarahi.. phir bhi kosish karoongi in like 10 mins..


Hi Pulwasha... Good to see you here...Hug
 
Hiiii Snehaa...Hug
 
kaisi hoEmbarrassed


Main thik. tum bolo. Tum kaisi ho? Aur JDJ forum ko bye bye kar diya kya?
 
main bhi theek.. nahi yaar kam hi aana hota hai IF pe isliyee..saare achey loh jaarahe hain wo gadha Shekhar abhi tak hai..Angry
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Can anyone guess Sneha's age? She said she would be on strict diet once she crosses 18. That means she is still a minor.
She wants to be an actress. Her role models are Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha I guess.LOL
2 out of her 3 friends who visited the house were overweight like her. Smile Sujata spoke about her weight in front of them. I wonder what friends must have thought, coz they also fall in the same category.LOL
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
One liner from Archana... "Dohri zindagi jitey hai yeh log.. bahar se safed paint hai....andar saari papadiya"LOL Hows that related to dohri zindagi now?Smile
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47558

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Can anyone guess Sneha's age? She said she would be on strict diet once she crosses 18. That means she is still a minor.
She wants to be an actress. Her role models are Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha I guess.LOL
2 out of her 3 friends who visited the house were overweight like her. Smile Sujata spoke about her weight in front of them. I wonder what friends must have thought, coz they also fall in the same category.LOL
 
ROFLROFL... why cant she go on a healhty diet before 18???Shocked they are all full of stupid reasonings..
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by sbanik

Can anyone guess Sneha's age? She said she would be on strict diet once she crosses 18. That means she is still a minor.
She wants to be an actress. Her role models are Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha I guess.LOL
2 out of her 3 friends who visited the house were overweight like her. Smile Sujata spoke about her weight in front of them. I wonder what friends must have thought, coz they also fall in the same category.LOL
 
ROFLROFL... why cant she go on a healhty diet before 18???Shocked they are all full of stupid reasonings..


Voting and dieting.... dono saathmein karegi shayad. LOL aage chalake yaad rakhnemein asaani hogi.

@JDJ, haan yaar, acche contestants to ja rahe....but only to come back. There is a news doing rounds that Yana will be back as a wild card next week. It was just a scripted stunt nothing else. And about Shekhar...bado aur bujurgonko is desh mein bahut ijjat di jati hain na...LOL
Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6787

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

One liner from Archana... "Dohri zindagi jitey hai yeh log.. bahar se safed paint hai....andar saari papadiya"LOL Hows that related to dohri zindagi now?Smile


She meant, to show others (from outside) they have perfectly painted white house (Clear image, high thinking, high living attitude) where as from within it is not so!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 36293

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion


Edit 5: What happened after Sneha's frnds left the house...Why did Sujata take her inside the room? I din't understand that part Confused

Can someone explain above part ?? I didn't get it as well - To me it was a very unplesant scene..........what was happening there ??? Why they did not want camera to cover it ???? ShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index