Written/Video update(19. 01.11)

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Video http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595689

Hello Shello Dear SGPiansπŸ€—, Glad to be back here with u all narrating today's update.Shuru kare SGP meri zubaani? πŸ˜ƒWithout taking much time for all bekaraar dils here I go!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

SCENE 1

SR scene

Rajni asks  Suhana as to why Ishaan is not yet come and then both hide under the bed.πŸ˜† Ishaan back to the room looks at Suhana and smiles. Madam sitting like a good bride.😍Ishaan remembers dadaji's advice to lock the door, immediately  does it. πŸ˜†Rajni and Disha quickly come out and ask why close so early. Let them go out. πŸ˜†He looks lost. They ask whether they can go. He immediately opens the door. Suhana opens the ghoongat. Then he is confused as to what to say and says no. so they both sit purposely to irritate him. when they sit , suhana puts ghoonghat again. He says haan and closes the door. Smarto,  he says inder-elesh r calling. Rajni saying Ishaan looks worried about them going fast. Disha saying u relax and we will not go poori raat is remaining.😲 Ishaan says u people r not going? Then laughing they go.  Door still open. He looks at her smiles ,admires her. Goes towards her. Both come again and joke him to close the door. The close the door and leave. He smiles  and then comes towards Suhana.(Ishaan hurry up,Rule 1, close door, done, Rule 2 drink milk, Rule 3 lift ghoonghat Rule 4 special GRIN Rule 5 Subhan Allah...Come on U can do itπŸ˜†) 

Dadaji's room

Harmonium plays in background.Shahjahan-Mumtaz love music..πŸ˜†... RB asks why not talking to each other and on what matter. Dadaji tells her to ask dadiji. Alok says good they r not talking to each other as shaanti will be there. Rano is also there. Dadaji looks at mumtaz and Rano tells him in action what happened. Dadaji not ready to tell.Alok says why we shud insist when they r not ready to talk and now they shud leave. Dadiji slowly opens up saying he has done a big saazish at my back and din tell us. RB says why din tell them def. they did wrong. Dadiji says he had told promise to BM alsoto not tell others. Dadaji says now that all izz well.they shud be happy. If told what difference it wud have made. Rano says then they shud  have told. Dadiji says again the same thing why din tell. BM apologises for this. Dadiji says why BM shud ask maafi, when the main person was someone else. Alok insists on asking forgiveness to dadaji to dadiji. He does not agree and says alok likes to add his share to their fight. πŸ˜†Now they both start fighting over  even churan as dadiji puts that matter in to this.They bring even tees maar khan into this dadiji asks is he tees maar khan? Rano says but they r happy seeing both happy.( Wow, Dadaji,Dadiji , that was a decent fight today, no changez khan effectπŸ˜†)

SCENE 2

SR scene

Ishaan looking at suhana adjusts his specs,  sprays once again. πŸ˜†Then looks at herπŸ˜‰. Suhana smiling looking like a shy bride. With her eyes down. Suddenly when he sits he looks at him thru ghoonghat and gives a fantabulous wide smile🀣 before he smiles.  Seeing her smile so wide....Ouch he gets nervous and gets up ,πŸ˜†  confused as to what to do moves his fingers to scratch his head. πŸ˜†Remembers he needs to drink  milk  as told by inder. Rushes  to drink remembers dadaji's golden rule that no need to drink as he had not drunk. keeps it back and again thinks and looks at suhana. Suhana smiles at his  confusion.πŸ˜ƒ He sits besides her. Adjusts his secs and  stares. 😳Suhana remembers to make it a great night as told by disha. Smiles. Ishaan tries to remember dadaji's shayari  to himself,"Aaankhon mein sham" ,thinks and says Aankhon mein sham kaise ho sakthi hai? I will try the 2nd shayari says he as Doosra was easy. What is that? Suhana tum jaise ek qayamat.πŸ˜† " Then remembers inder saying she might hit  back with side tablelamp. He confirms the same with her asks"If I say qayamat will u get angry?. She removes ghoonghat and asks "what is qayamat?" with a nice smile..πŸ˜†... He says qayamat means  dooms day.ROFL(Now u r gone Ishaan. tablelamp toh chupana tha naπŸ˜†)She removes her ghoonghat and starts yelling. "How dare u call me dooms day?πŸ˜† He says sorry and thinks inder was right and thinks I will not say that. Then he tells her to put the ghoonghat back. Starts walking here to there thinking.πŸ˜‰ Suhana talks to herself what is he doing? Goes to remove the letter he had read in 1st SR. She removes the ghoonghat and says" what r doing?  iam really feeling suffocated." He says "Please Suhana. Today is our SR." and makes a pleading expression. She starts saying "disha rajni had told that as soon as  he comes he will remove the ghoonghat. And he is wasting time he better get responsible. " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and saying this she puts her ghoonghat back.Now in ghoonghat she poses with her smile. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SCENE 3

Suhana in ghoonghat says " ready."πŸ˜ƒ Ishaan starts "from today our zindagi is changed." She ....interrupts....says she needs to say something. πŸ˜†Ishaan says "Please let me complete first as I will forget" She says no u listen. Tomorrow  will go to dinner. Now I am ready .".....Ishaan tells her to put ghoonghat.  She puts and then says "Ok ... Let us go. "He continues "Main sirf main and u just u." She interrupts again says" shall we take Sonali?" ROFLHe says no only u and me. She says" no, now I have understood her properly we 3 will go." Then  asks can she put ghoonghatputs ghoonghat and says "ready. " (Oh god..... U need to witness this unique SR of your unique creations.... U will break into tears seeing so many takes for a few lines on a SRπŸ˜†)

Inder-Rajni room (minus Meeti...Samaj lo waqt ki pukar...πŸ˜†)

Inder telling rajni that Ishaan is a number 1 Item. He says  dadaji taught weird shers. Subah sham something aankhaon mein and laughs and says bholu does not know anything so I was training. Rajni says why did u tease him? Inder says SR is very imp so all has to take training before SR. she asks "did u take training?. He says he had asked  tips from chachu. And chachu had ran behind him with stick. She says u shud be ashamed for this and says shee and laughs. Inder says in ghoonghat were u shy or acting ? she feels shy . he closes the door. And brings her to be seated in bed. He says today even our SR. we shud take fayda of this opportunity puts ghoonghat for her.

Elesh-Disha room(Hum bhi kisise kum nahi....πŸ˜†)

Elesh also doing the same stunt as disha is in ghoonghat and he jumps on bed besides her throwing away his rose. He says eesu I am going to lift your ghoonghat .  so please be shy. He lifts he says looks like today was our marriage and today is our 1st SR. 😳....but Disha sniffs πŸ˜†and he and asks her what happened. As stinking, Disha says alteast remove shoes . he says oh I forgot.πŸ˜† Disha tells him to tell something nice nice. Elesh says "means romantic?" He says "chand ho, pehchaanho, kadardhan ho",  She says it is stinking. πŸ˜†He says that is pyar ki bhadboo . ROFLshe sees the socks. It is stinking. He goes to remove them and falls off.

Back to Ishaan's room

Ishaan still trying to read. Suhana tells "i am getting suffocated.πŸ˜• Please read it fast. "Ishaan says yes yaad ho gya. What was my first line he says one sec and read again suhana happy. He says aaj se zindagi badal gayi. Na main sirf main ,aur na tum sirf tum Zindagi ke har raashthe mein humsafar rahenge and all manzils hamari hogi. Suhana," He opens the ghoonghat. She dozing and falls on bed asleep.(Poor Ishaan, after struggling so much to say it, he said it finally only to put Suhana to sleepπŸ₯±ROFL)

PRECAP

Suhana fighting why din remove ghoonghat as I was feeling suffocate. Ishaan says don't put ghoonghat ...It's ok... we will have our SR like this only.ROFL (Wow,Ishaan U r so adjusting and understanding...πŸ˜†)Suhana damn angry and says I don't want to have ghoonghat nor SR. to hell with your SR.πŸ˜†

Shukran SGPians..Embarrassed...very very  cute episode.... Ek SR ke saath doh-doh SRs muft muft offer. Offer limited. until more couples get into action...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Please rush....ROFLdon't miss Sushaan scenes please.... they r just too CUTE to watch😍

Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
laxmi how come you wrote in so much detail................while reading i felt as if i was watching the episode..............commendable jobπŸ‘
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
laxmi di...thanks for updating....just opened to see whether u have updated....and thank god u did...i was thinking what il do if  have to...cos with exams...iam already a touch nervous...and if i login to IF...thats it...ia may not go back...
it was a good episode...and suhana's sharmana was the best...ishaan did get confused....and wonderfully written laxmi di...
now iam running off before i get into discussions....

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
n another hilarious episode happnd 2day.........OMG...wht ws ishaaan upto?????hahha........so confused.....n suhana...she jus had one thing 2 do 2day....ghoonghat uthana..den lena........hehe...... ishaan deserves an awrd for being sucha bhondhu...really................no one in the world can beat him.....haha............wish it cud be more romantic......i hope she doesnt get frustrated....n throw him out of the room......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your write up is better then the episode, I am just like πŸ˜²πŸ˜• what the $^&*&&***&&^^%%^^ what was that???? where was the episode gone ??? what . when how, ???? I took a half day for this???? I must be mad, its not SGP ,s fault its mine, just my fault. Very cute very very cute , we missed Rajni and Disha, s wedding so we will catch up on there SR, I got scared that they might show Alok and Rano!!!! OMG , what was that , I know some of you would be awwinggg  about todays episode, but I am  really sorry , I am dissapointed , I didnt want anything extravagant or anythying but it was too much to bare, what a waste for me of 25 minutes. Please dont  bash me or try to reason as I am not in a moodπŸ˜•
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Your write up is better then the episode, I am just like πŸ˜²πŸ˜• what the $^&*&&***&&^^%%^^ what was that???? where was the episode gone ??? what . when how, ???? I took a half day for this???? I must be mad, its not SGP ,s fault its mine, just my fault. Very cute very very cute , we missed Rajni and Disha, s wedding so we will catch up on there SR, I got scared that they might show Alok and Rano!!!! OMG , what was that , I know some of you would be awwinggg  about todays episode, but I am  really sorry , I am dissapointed , I didnt want anything extravagant or anythying but it was too much to bare, what a waste for me of 25 minutes. Please dont  bash me or try to reason as I am not in a moodπŸ˜•

sheema ji.......... its true they are stretching sushaan's SR unnecessarily by showing dada dadi fight and BR  scenes of rajni and disha ...............today's episode was not as good as expected😭
Garima_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

u knw....i sumwhr agree wid u.......bcz though it ws cutee.....no doubt....the CVs got a lil over-board wid the comedy thing............too mch of comedy happening......i mean nt one scene whr they were serious.........ok they r nt serious romantic couple....!!!!! bt the comedy thing...also shud be in limits naa........n i guess dis SR sequence wil end up like dis only....no romantic talks...nuthing....finally shes gona get upset....angry............n den.......πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..... bye-bye.
madhu_d thumbnail
yaa... to much of comedy and dragging.... unnecessary scenes of dadaji. spoiling even d comedy ...i feel not.only ishaan..suhana is also a big tubelight  both ditto:::
SR will end with fight... somewhere SGP flavour of emotions mixed with comedy is bcoming only comedy...i am disappointed..intezar ka pal boring hota hai....

i think when dey go on honeymoon what we expect will happen........ so hav to wait 4 next week.
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hillarious update di..much more hillarious than d epi. actually πŸ˜†
I always luk 4wd 2 read ur updates & posts from my cell after watchin d epi.
U're superb.. keep rocking !!!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thankx all dearies..πŸ€—.. my net is throwing me off every now and then.... so thankfully i am able to post  a thank u to all of u for reading and for your kind words.... πŸ˜³ Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago