Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi is related to him being sent away (Page 2)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

My guess: he did not have anything against Nivi, till he came to know that Sid loves Nivi. Till that time, it could be that he had nothing against Nivi. He might or might not be in love, but at least no such scheme.  The time he overheard Sid-Nivi love story and he saw Nivi was keen to marry anyone, his mind started playing.

There are two possibilities that he might be sent to boarding school, as a child he might have some past with both Nivi and Sid, as CC and JW thus sent him away. In doing so, they actually harmed the child Viren more, filling him with bitterness.
He told her loved her before he knew about Sid though.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

My guess: he did not have anything against Nivi, till he came to know that Sid loves Nivi. Till that time, it could be that he had nothing against Nivi. He might or might not be in love, but at least no such scheme.  The time he overheard Sid-Nivi love story and he saw Nivi was keen to marry anyone, his mind started playing.

There are two possibilities that he might be sent to boarding school, as a child he might have some past with both Nivi and Sid, as CC and JW thus sent him away. In doing so, they actually harmed the child Viren more, filling him with bitterness.

Thats why I am saying that he probably never had anything against Nivi, till the time, he came to know about her past with Sid.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by slmu

Thats why I am saying that he probably never had anything against Nivi, till the time, he came to know about her past with Sid.
r u sayin that he lvs nivi????????
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

My guess: he did not have anything against Nivi, till he came to know that Sid loves Nivi. Till that time, it could be that he hadnothing against Nivi. He might or might not be in love, but at least no such scheme. The time he overheard Sid-Nivi love story and he saw Nivi was keen to marry anyone, his mind started playing.
There are two possibilities that he might be sent to boarding school, as a child he might have some past with both Nivi and Sid, as CC and JW thus sent him away. Indoing so,they actually harmed the child Viren more, filling him with bitterness.

Bani!!! You were so right yesterday when you outlined your 10 plot points (can't remember the name of your thread just now)!

Now we know that Nivi is just a took Viren is using to get back at Sid. So let's see if NivRen survives once Nivi realizes that Viren was behind her suffering.
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Ok...guys...i watched the episode again... where viren is talking to himself..abt making nivi say it was viren.... looking at that it does look that he is just framing sid and using nivi against him..... but why... just nivi..he could have famed sid any other way also... one reason to that could be... that may be nivi had supported sid in some way when he was sent away in childhood... so he know what friendship they both have..and he also saw nivi make a sacrifice for sid... he knows she can do anything to see sid happy... may be thats what bothers him... putting sid bad infront of everyone...specially in front of nivi...to make nivi believe more in him than in sid... may be truly loves nivi... but he doesnot want to take a chance abt nivi supporting sid in anyway...as she might have done in childhood.... unless their childhood is revealed...nothing can be said concretely... no matter what...i just want viren's love for nivi to be true.... rest all can be resolved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emi

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna11

May be viren will seriously fall in love with nivi but once nivi will come to know truth she will hate him . nivi will not believe his love even if he is really serious about his feelings.

even i thik soCry why Viren is shown as the stalkerCry its really painfulCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

My guess: he did not have anything against Nivi, till he came to know that Sid loves Nivi. Till that time, it could be that he hadnothing against Nivi. He might or might not be in love, but at least no such scheme. The time he overheard Sid-Nivi love story and he saw Nivi was keen to marry anyone, his mind started playing.
There are two possibilities that he might be sent to boarding school, as a child he might have some past with both Nivi and Sid, as CC and JW thus sent him away. Indoing so,they actually harmed the child Viren more, filling him with bitterness.

Bani!!! You were so right yesterday when you outlined your 10 plot points (can't remember the name of your thread just now)!

Now we know that Nivi is just a took Viren is using to get back at Sid. So let's see if NivRen survives once Nivi realizes that Viren was behind her suffering.
thanks.

I even mentioned that the outcome of their relationship will depend on whether Viren's motif is remdiable or punishableSmile. Motif needs to be cleared first. Just as I had said about Sid before, now I stick to the same, that Nivedita should not decide about Viren ina hurry! she should try to support Viren and help me get over his insecurities. And then also, if Viren does not ...she should leave him
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I do not think Nivedita is involved in any way. She was used by Viren as a Pawn against Siddharth because Viren wants to take everything Siddharth holds dear. For Siddharth Nivedita mattered a lot, so Viren took her away from him. For Siddharth his family and Dadasahib matters a lot and Viren plans to take it away from him too...

Edited by Anamika1570 - 19 January 2011 at 9:31am

Go to top