India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi is related to him being sent away

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I was right. In my previous thread I did point this out. Viren's reason for getting back to Sid was clear. But why did he choose Nivi. Were nivi and Sid the reason for he being sent away from his family? The story is still to unfold. I can't believe I was so close on this. My heart is breaking thinking abt nivi. Would she be able to believe anyone again? With the Tb article today, it seems Viren is out for revenge. He never loved her. All that I said in my last thread. I really hoped I was proven wrong. Omg I still can't digest it, even though I had this predicted.

Sonia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

I was right. In my previous thread I did point this out. Viren's reason for getting back to Sid was clear. But why did he choose Nivi. Were nivi and Sid the reason for he being sent away from his family? The story is still to unfold. I can't believe I was so close on this. My heart is breaking thinking abt nivi. Would she be able to believe anyone again? With the Tb article today, it seems Viren is out for revenge. He never loved her. All that I said in my last thread. I really hoped I was proven wrong. Omg I still can't digest it, even though I had this predicted.

Sonia

Hey maybe he loves nivi... He hates sid... Maybe he was always compared with sid and noone ever loved him.. Viren never says he doesnt love nivi... He does and thts why he even Snatched sid's lover from him not only coz he hates sid but also coz he loves her... I hope what im sayin is correct...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
My guess: he did not have anything against Nivi, till he came to know that Sid loves Nivi. Till that time, it could be that he had nothing against Nivi. He might or might not be in love, but at least no such scheme.  The time he overheard Sid-Nivi love story and he saw Nivi was keen to marry anyone, his mind started playing.

There are two possibilities that he might be sent to boarding school, as a child he might have some past with both Nivi and Sid, as CC and JW thus sent him away. In doing so, they actually harmed the child Viren more, filling him with bitterness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieasyadadaLovelyPlanet

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Originally posted by sahuja

Sonia

Hey maybe he loves nivi... He hates sid... Maybe he was always compared with sid and noone ever loved him.. Viren never says he doesnt love nivi... He does and thts why he even Snatched sid's lover from him not only coz he hates sid but also coz he loves her... I hope what im sayin is correct...
But he is hurting also, in this way! If he is in love with Nivi, he will try to not trouble her. As soon as he married Nivi, he snatched Nivi from Sid.
rachna11 Senior Member
rachna11
rachna11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

May be viren will seriously fall in love with nivi but once nivi will come to know truth she will hate him . nivi will not believe his love even if he is really serious about his feelings.

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
What kind of love is it to harm the person u love. The way he crushed the feather was shiloh to crushing nivi's feelings. Also he had proposed her before he knew of nivsid. First he dosed her with some other intentions in mind. Then after nivi pouredher feelings, he knew exactly how to hurt her. Next day he proposes her. I doubt his love now.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
we audiance gets sigh of relief on stalker track????????bt if he accomplishes in his task of getting shears in sid's image wht wil be h s attitude towards nivi.if he free's her,she wil be again close to sid and unmasks the truth...so he won't do???bt psychcotic artcle was compltely rubbish.....if nivi is also related to hs past,,i thnk he belives keshav responsible for that and may hav revenge to nivi..bt its is not a preferable reason...also i thnk hemake nivi as an instrument for revenge..may be he is not in love??????God knows if no love...guys quit CCBM????????? 

Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 19 January 2011 at 8:34am
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I have not seen the episode, can anyone tell me "did he try to tell Nivi that its all her imagination and noone attacked her?" or what was her reaction?

Go to top