Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 8)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

@aash!!!! u are dead.. let me watch the episode!!!

u alive deeps???hehe.... thanks.....SmileSmile
hey aash my dear.. fantastic analysis
what a episode!!!!

maan was so dead when he head as suaual doc comments ( sorry aashBig smile).. kya kare.. es doctors ke paas ek hi dialogue hai yaar!!!! maan kise bachange uski misti ko ya and aapne baby ko!!!.is doctor ne to mera naam hi kharab kar diya!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Shaadi shuru ho gayi!!! balle ballle...

geet looked out of the world...a nd when she shies... hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee maan tho mar gaye uski fidaon mein!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.maan kabka mar chuka hai yaar......

the beautifuly maan took her hand to thye mandap!!! the best ( koi mauka nahi chodenge zalim singh khurana).....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.mera bhi haath tham le yaar...kaash....

the shaadi naughtinees was so good ( a bit reminded me of muskaan's khamoshi)... everything in a silence.....BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.now that u say...me too....he didnt leave her for a sec also...poora time ghooro!!!!

the way maan usak sir chukake... Dancing geet ke ghulam ban gaye... hmmmm( i am in maaneet world  where r all crazies.. no one reached here)........loved maaan more for this.....
Day DreamingBlushing

the games in varamala funtion was too good!! esp the geet's part and she was laughing!! and the way maan slowed downa dn suddenly put the varmala.. marking her as his ( only his...Mrs MAAN SINGH KHURANA - AADHI)Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.attitude of MSK jaani....

oh hoye.. teh photographer was the best person in today's episode...
the way he took fotos.. lying down oh!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i loved the way he took fotos.... who arranged him ( marjaanie)!!!!!!!cool na!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
did u see slowly he took his HALF wifeyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and trying to get naughty with her.....
oh he has seduced our hoshiyapur express....and she is so into him!!! the way she blushes...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

the way he touches his waistEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
seducing his sherni!!!!( now i am too excited for SR... Kuch hoga kya Maan sahab???? ya phir se starting mein hi chod denge hum sab ko)/.....abh thodi bahut expectations badh rahi hai yaar...........when he toached her waist.i was sooo dead....

MARJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
( oh god!!!!! what are they doing in between such a beautiful wedding ...ixu ki galti hai.........usko maar!!!

@aash didnt i tell you sapne ho ya haqeekat.. yeh marjaanie... kahan se tapak jaathe hai.. patha hi nahi chala....)Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
ab in donon to poore pciture se hatane kliye kya kar sakthe hai., muy crazies.....kya kare yaar.............jhelna padhta hai!!!!!!1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

arti nice post & million dollar question u raised will we get tht tomorrow or not ...

all i can say is after thy get married & i hope maan will kiss his bride like he wanted in demellos LOL

thanks di

o oo  di u reminded me of that scene now so today no sleep for me im going to watch it again and again one unforgettable epi....

LOLLOLLOLenjoy arti enjoyLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--bharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

arti nice post & million dollar question u raised will we get tht tomorrow or not ...

all i can say is after thy get married & i hope maan will kiss his bride like he wanted in demellos LOL

Hima hope so Maan will kiss Geet after marriage .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

@thanks sumona....and call me samata dear..
crazies new pic in fb

link

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Dee,Spandana & Samata out of the 5 options I gave the 3rd option is what the cv's have taken for the babyAngry ... can U all believe this ... can't they have taken either the 1st or 2nd option .....AngryAngryAngry

Oh you know these CV's make me so mad, today my husband was watching with me and said why did Geet say save my baby how can a 4 month old baby survive without the mother outside the mother's womb.....what's wrong with these CV's kahan se yeh doctor utha kar late hain aur kahan se yeh ideasAngry

Samata ... the 3rd option was what I was not sure that's why I kept ????? next to it & the cv's choose the same option ...CryCryCry 

means talwar abhi latak rahin hain ... just like I guessed ...CryCryCryCry 

maan just coz he promised geet that he will be happy ... is he trying to be happy for her ... only for her ... is this the reason after geet woke up he was trying to be happy ..... he was worried but as soon as geet woke up ... he tried to cheer her up ... & telling her all the problems in form of brij are gone ... but 1 problem is still there ... the baby problem .... maan telling geet how precious everything of hers is ... for him ... specially her moti ... he did not want her to drop even a single moti from her eye Day Dreaming

loved the jay mala part ...  Day Dreaming maaneet posing for pics  Day Dreaming maan sneaking geet away from the stage .. Day Dreamingloved these parts

Oh in Pari language it was so dreamy.....

maan trying to kiss geet ...LOLi know he would never do that ... have faith on him Smile... so what even if they were half married ... but at the same time he knew that geet will never stop him ... Day Dreaming loved the way his eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips .... Day Dreaming... he really looked desperate ... but still controlled himself ... great will power ... akhir maan singh khurana ka will power hain ... tho aisa hi hoga naa ...

Lekin kyun,,,,Geet was ready why did he stop......I can't understand him.....ConfusedConfused

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... Shocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 
Oh I no longer trust that NE, her hormones are controlling her brainsAngry

Dew....my comments in purple

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@ aash/... i loved the photographer sis...

kisne ne arrange kiya yaar usko

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by bharkha

aarthi : nice post yar... agree wit u.. how many times maan has to face the difficulty of choosing between geet n baby.. bechara maan
and haan he romancing his lady love... cannnot believe they showed a glimpse of sr...aaj ke liye toh forehead kiss hi chal jaayega par sr ke din..... ahmmm ahmmmmmm....

aree SR ki din hum log gaye... defo dead if we get a hot sizzling SR from the most sizzling pair of the small screen industry

me hated marjaanie... but feeling bad for annie after ritu s post

i can't belive arjun mite stoop so low...for revenge purpose...he was portrayed like man with principles now hate him more... poor annie... and i already hate their mere presence just tolerating them coz leads nee some rest from hectic schedule...

seriously accept... tolerating marjannie bcoz leads need rest from their busy schedule.. pity annie now... kudh ko kuyein mein girengi aur saath mein maan ko le jaayegiiii.. ab toh defn arjun ka baaja baaj jaayega....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno--aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

@Hima........

If at all Arjun will cross that line then the jail track is obvious coz he'll be killed by Maan Singh Khurana.Thats it.

ritu ...no more jail track ... samata told me star one was flooded with 20lakh phone calls requesting for no jail track ... so we will not have jail track ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top