Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

updated ma post in pg 1...

and i have dbt does marriage in north have time gap btwn varmala rasam and shadi... i still wondering as of other shows i have seen ritw after the varmala rasam the shaadi takes place rite

arti ... sometimes some marriages do have gaps ... hopefully u can get answer to ur query ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sptrno]

Hello my dear craziesHugHeart

hi spee......
Khushi toh aayi gayi MAANEET ki zindagi meinSmileSmileSmile................ab sirf yeh dua hai ki yeh hamesha bani raheSmile (i'm saying this bcuz of what cvs showed us today about Khushi)
.amen....

Maan again in a dilemma how can he now choose between his heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi when now he knows that his heart wants him to save his heartbeatCryCryCry........................kismat kisi koh itna bhi na tadapaye itna bhi dard na de itna bhi asoon na de ki woh apni zindagi ki sabse suhana din pe bhi  use khush rahena mushkil lageCryCry.....................MAANEET when they want to enter a new phase in life.............a life filled with happiness, hope, joy, dreams, togetherness, love, care............why does their bitter, painful and dreadful past comes in between them and their happiness..............today i did not like it that cvs gave such a sad start that on this dayCryCry.......the day of MAANEET's Dream Wedding which was supposed to be the most cheerful and colourful day for MAANEET and us crazies..............same here yaar.why not a peaceful wedding with no grey clouds hanging...

Atleast for the time being, let's try to keep the heartbreaking choice aside and see the positive sideSmileSmileSmile..........................Maan ki Geet comes back to consciousness.............Maan feels he has got back his lifeSmile.............Geet calls him but still Maan in his own inner world of zillions of thoughts, feelings and confusions but Maan doesn't let his Mishti see this bcuz doc has said he has to keep his Geet happy always without any stress...............so now his only maksad is Geet's happiness and fulfilling all her dreams..................... (btw doc told Maan that if he keeps Geet happy then situations will not get worse................from this can we take a positive sign that if Maan takes care of Geet with full care and love and keep her happy always then situation might improve and then Maan need not choose between his heart and heartbeat.................so then Maan will have both his heart and heartbeat-his life and then v all crazies can also see our dream come true of seeing our lovely MAANEET with their cute angel Khushi in MAANEET paradiseDay Dreaming.....................i'm just trying to be positive as much as possible my dear craziesSmile............)..i dont think they gonna go with MC track.....lets see but....

Geet's tears were rolling......those tears flowing released her inner pain and fear for what a scary and cruel experience she had just few hours backCryCry.................at the same time her tears were of joy, happiness and peace that now Maan is by her side always so nothing can harm her anymoreSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile..................also Maan wiping her tears symbolised that Maan would erase all unbearable dreadful and painful memories from Geet's past experiences worst than any nightmareSmileSmile..................here we see Maan assuring his Mishti that as long there he is there he will  ensure that only sunshine is there for his sunshine GeetSmile....................Also Geet's tender touch her hand on her Maan's face showed that she has full faith in him and his promises of turning all her dreams into reality.............her sweet gesture showed how she trusted him more than herself and destiny and this gave Maan his strength and hope back which he needed after hearing those storm-like words of the doc............. it was a very touchy sceneCrySmile................

I loved the way Maan wiped her tears and said that from now on everything of urs belongs to me........so even ur tears r mine so u can't let such precious pearls just drop like this...........u can't take away my treasure awwwwwwwww how sweet and cuteDay DreamingDay DreamingSmile

..dialogues were too good....

Then Geet finally tells Maan i want to get ready...........sajna hai muje sajna ke liyeWinkLOL .......arre yaar Geet rani jab sajna ho itne paas toh phir se sajne ke bare mein kyun sochi..............i thought v will get some more really romantic scene...........kya kare too many dreams and expectationsLOLLOLLOL..u too spee????????????
wilder dreams????

Adi Sir, Manisha, Romeo, Pandeji getting Geet for warmala..............the dupatta on her head (sorry don't know what it is called) actually symbolised that Adi Sir and all others wud protect Geet like her brothers...............v have already seen they have always done so in the pastSmileSmile..................well said...they will be like a security blanket to cocoon geet....

Warmala scene was bestSmileDancingParty.....................

Dhusht Dhanav vs. Miss HoshiyarpurLOLLOL

Dono ek se badkar ek aur upar se ladkewale aur ladki wale bhi kam nahiLOLLOLLOL..............

Loved how Pinky and Romeo were teasing MAANEET ki agar in dono ka bas chale toh hum sabko abhi baga dengeLOL...................even v all crazies wished this wud happenLOLWinkWink..................

The way ladkewale raised Maan second time Geet's expressions were pricelessLOL and then finally Maan realizes aur nahi mein apni Mishti koh itna nahi sata saktha..................he bows his head symbolic that from now on Maan's everything is his Geet's..............sajde mein sar jhuktha hai yaara mein kya karu tujme rab diktha hai yaara mein kya karu.................rab ne bana di jodiSmileSmileDay Dreaming................Now it's girls turn to pareshan boys....................aaj toh ladkiyon ki himmat bad gayi hair yaar woh Maan koh tang karne mein koi kasar nahi chodiLOLLOL............aur phir Maan toh Maan hai na so smartly pretends to speak to Adi and when Geet keen to what they r upto jat se warmala dal diya..............such a lovely sceneSmileSmileSmileLOLLOL............................the warmala scene symbolised that now MAANEET will be the one who will have the first right over each other and that now whatever is Maan is Geet' and Geet's is Maan'........................from now on they belong to each other forever  until the end of time and even beyond thatSmileDay Dreaming...................also dadi's smile and happiness was showing on her face...........spark in her eyes showed how she felt so blessed that finally her dream of seeing MAANEET together has come trueSmileSmileSmile..............

..loved the sajda scene.best acc to me....even more than kissi scne...LOLLOLLOL

The photographer was so hilarious yaarROFL.............kya kya pose karwaya MAANEET seLOLLOL

Finally MAANEET ke saath photo keechne ke liye sab lad rahe the aur aise mein Maan ne mauka pe chauka mardiyaLOLShocked...........apni Mishti ko akele in sabse door le gaya...................finally Maan on right track agar hoshiyarpur express ki speed pe aise hi chaltha raha tho hopefully crazies ke dil ki saare armaan jald hi poore honge..............what say girls?!WinkWinkWink.........................Maan was so mischievousWinkLOLWink...........then Geet was cute saying all husbands change after marriage (btw married crazies plz tell us is it so?!) they only argue and all but Maan is different u still love me..............Maan was smiling seeing his Mishti's innocence LOL.........yeh Geet bhi naa (i felt like telling MAANEET ki log tho shaadi ke baad ladthe hai par MAANEET toh bahut unique hai humne MAANEET ko jagda na karte hue kab dekha hai LOLLOL bina wajah ki ladna toh in dono ka sabse bada shauk hai par inke jagde mein bhi kya pyaar haiDay DreamingDay DreamingWinkLOL).................Maan full in naughty mood the way he held his hand around Geet's waist and then MAANEET so close wowwwwwww i was in MAANEET heavenWinkWinkWinkWinkWink aur pata nahi achanak se in Marjaani hellAngryAngry yaar cvs humare saath aise naainsafi kaise kar sakthe hai yaarCryCryCry..maan upto something....lekin kya??????

Precap-MAANEET ki Dream WeddingDay DreamingPartyDancingSmile............

i just hope atleast tomorrow cvs keep the promise of Dream Wedding bcuz so far they promised us dreams and they gave us nightmares yaar.................also plzzzzzzzzz can we get rid of Marjaani i can't handle them anymore.........

hoping for the best for our pyaare MAANEET and my lovely crazies tomorrowSmileSmileSmile

..best of luck for tom darling.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

arti nice post & million dollar question u raised will we get tht tomorrow or not ...

all i can say is after thy get married & i hope maan will kiss his bride like he wanted in demellos LOL

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

and i have dbt does marriage in north have time gap btwn varmala rasam and shadi... i still wondering as of other shows i have seen ritw after the varmala rasam the shaadi takes place rite
U r completely right Arti........this marr is totally diff.And one more thing I never wanted to share here in GF coz may be some ppl will take it in a diff way....uno according to religious beliefs also preg ladies should nt take pheras....coz it seems with her the child in her womb also gets marr.EmbarrassedSo in tele shows they can show anything.....
thanks ritu the latter i ahve heard... here in south preg ladies actually sud not be near the mandap itself...

Rituparnaadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@spandana loved ur take dear...
@aarti....loved ur analysis dear...well no dear no time lag between jay mala and marriage....
@aash....we are talking about the last post of crazy....hima made some predictions today...i believe it's somewhere on page 28.....

Edited by rajeev the best - 19 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

haan aarthi v have varmala rasm then reception and depending on the muhrath time v have pheras...ll read ur post and comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

please read my comments in page 3

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

@nandu======

loved ur analysis dear......
seriosly sadist behavior by the Cvs

can we like have a little bit of true happiness???

RajeevGurtiFannanditasingh

Go to top