Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 5)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

aash: gr8 post... u r lucky.. aaj toh finally v got a glimpse of SR... haan cvs laying foundation for future tracks... and ya even i guess that he took the decision but wat....????? one drop of pearl explanation was lovely... annie - sati savitri omg hilarious.....

dew: awesome post hima diii... maneet posing for pics... too gud... and u having faith on maan not kissing geet... aap maan ko kitne acchey se jaanthi hain.. ithna toh humari geet bhi nahi jaanthi.. varna aankhein kyun band kartiii.. paagli kahi kiii....cheers hima diiiii

mona : lovely post.... u r right... i think cvs plannin to show AA s SR b4 maaneet... cvs aisa math karna....sun rahe ho na.... completely agree with u for hats off to GC.. kudos to GC.. his expressions....

rajeev the best: samata.... nice post dear..agree with u on best onscreen couple.... and haan ho bhi sakta hai.. cvs playin with baby track just for trps... cvs humare emotions ke saath math kheliye... are u listening.... maan seductive luks...... chanceless yar.. aur arjun trying to copy.. woh toh msk kii jhoothi bhi nahi hai.... chal hat arjun... tu jaa aur soja

nandita : nice post... dadi showers them with flowers and blessed them... love dadi for tat... kc boys true brothers to geet.. completely agree.. nice pictorial rep...

smrite - ya maaneet wer awesome

drdee : waiting for ur post.. agree no cheating... all the best....

ixu2: run baby run... aaj toh aash  tumhe nahi chodegiiii... n waiting for ur post...all the best

ritu : gr8 post.. thanks for bringin into the lamelight of annie... how much ever v hate annie but no gal deserves too much atrocity esp from the person whom she loves... completely agree wit u in this context.. me feeling sad for annie.....

sprtno : lovely post.. haan yar maan toh misthi ko kahi door le gaya.. very mischeivious... hyee... they showed a glimpse of sr.. ab aur na tadpao.. i hope v dont get to see AA s SR b4 maneet s SR...

aarthi : nice post yar... agree wit u.. how many times maan has to face the difficulty of choosing between geet n baby.. bechara maan
and haan he romancing his lady love... cannnot believe they showed a glimpse of sr...aaj ke liye toh forehead kiss hi chal jaayega par sr ke din..... ahmmm ahmmmmmm....

me hated marjaanie... but feeling bad for annie after ritu s post

deepti : shaadi shuru ho gayee... balle balle... par cvs ko jhatka dene mein mazaa aa raha hai tabhi toh ye baby track....
and ye photographer.. haan yar he was gud... and maaneet wer the best...
 didnt i tell you sapne ho ya haqeekat.. yeh marjaanie... kahan se tapak jaathe hai.. patha hi nahi chala....)Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
ab in donon to poore pciture se hatane kliye kya kar sakthe hai., muy crazies....

loved this one esp... too hilarious..

sarrm : nice post.. loved esp maan ka signature waala style... he a gr8 lover... hum sabka kwaab ban gaaya hai maan....

Edited by bharkha - 19 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--sumona28dewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ Spandhan - loved reading you ....Yeah me too waiting for them to stop the nightmares in b/w & let us live the dream

@Samata- thank you dear ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Hima........
If at all Arjun will cross that line then the jail track is obvious coz he'll be killed by Maan Singh Khurana.Thats it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Edited my reserved spot on page 2

join you guys back soon......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@aash loved ur take....you have passed dear...
@ijjat thanks dear...i know if is going bonkers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
updated ma post in pg 1...

and i have dbt does marriage in north have time gap btwn varmala rasam and shadi... i still wondering as of other shows i have seen ritw after the varmala rasam the shaadi takes place rite

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@roch - my take in black

Hi Hima, was lovely reading your take. Here's my points in response.

thnks roch ....
Dee,Spandana & Samata out of the 5 options I gave the 3rd option is what the cv's have taken for the babyAngryAngryAngryAngry ... can U all believe this ... can't they have taken either the 1st or 2nd option .....AngryAngryAngry
Samata ... the 3rd option was what I was not sure that's why I kept ????? next to it & the cv's choose the same option ...CryCryCry 

means talwar abhi latak rahin hain ... just like I guessed ...Cry
CryCryCry 

Hey i've missed this part of the convo guys, sorry about that. So, u guessed this bit is it, pretty good!!! Poor Maan, usko to kadi kasuti pe rakha hua hai. Koi aise decisions lena kisi ko na de rabba!!!
roch ....options i gave in yesterday's thread for samata's question ..on page 26 in yesterday's thread ...attn to samata ...last comment on tht page ...

maan just coz he promised geet that he will be happy ... is he trying to be happy for her ... only for her ... is this the reason after geet woke up he was trying to be happy ..... he was worried but as soon as geet woke up ... he tried to cheer her up ... & telling her all the problems in form of brij are gone ... but 1 problem is still there ... the baby problem .... maan telling geet how precious everything of hers is ... for him ... specially her moti ... he did not want her to drop even a single moti from her eye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I liked the bit where Maan said ek ek karke sbhi mushilon ko paar kiya , shaadi ke baad khushiyan hi khushiyan!!! Truly spoken like a winner. Issi soch se toh woh aage mushkilon ko cheerta hua nikal jaayega and Geet bhi wohi karegi, she has that innate strength in her. It just needs a little nudging on and off from her Maan to set it in full fledged motion.

loved the jay mala part ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maaneet posing for pics  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maan sneaking geet away from the stage .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingloved these parts

Hai, the jai mala part was fantastic. The way maan stood before her after she got all rhootofied, and bowed his head in submission, was mesmerising for me. Reminded me a tad of KKHH,
roch ....exactly i 2 remembered tht scene ...from KKHH ...

but here Maan is in a league of his own. To see such a powerful epitome of stunning masculinity bow before his bride, a perfect move, will always 100% make the feminine minds and hearts swoon right then and then in response!!! Geet was no exception, she was moved and it showed on her face!

And loved the bit where when Geet went about trying to let Maan put the varmala, dadi and gang pulled her behind!!! lol, that was really great. Both were surprised, although geet was quick to recover!!! And our Maan, what do i say!!! He is the master of ambush!!! The way he phenaued her varmala was great!!! I was thoroughly entertained and yes, tears did come to my eyes seeing the two of them stepping into a new world of togetherness!!! One of the most beautiful weddings on tvland. Even with all the negativities that have engulfed it so far. Just seeing Maan and Geet so happy together, makes it all worth it, na!!! 
well said roch ....
maan trying to kiss geet ...LOLLOLLOLLOLi know he would never do that ... have faith on him Smile... so what even if they were half married ... but at the same time he knew that geet will never stop him ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming loved the way his eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... he really looked desperate ... but still controlled himself ... great will power ... akhir maan singh khurana ka will power hain ... tho aisa hi hoga naa ...

Yes, yeh kiss ka scene to banta hai na. Agar marjaani's ko aise dikhaya to, pls to yeh do ko dekhna to chakka chaudi kar dega!!!

agree roch ....
OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 

If annie allows him to do so, she is dumb, cause somewhere she needs to think that there is such a big connection with NT, and should not overlook it!!! Loving him is one thing, if she lets him take advantage of her without her probing further, without her trying to explain her familial situation to him, so at least he is aware of her side of story, well no one else is to blame!!!
Arjun is undoubtedly going to regret his sudden change like a chameleon, and seriously, a character like that can never again induce trust, so he'd better try to find out the truth, before he goes all the way trying to destroy her. He will end up destroying himself, which again he will totally deserve for being an ignorant revenge seeker!!!
agree ... but annie will def allow him as her chicken brain is in her toes ...if we wait a little bit her brain will slip out of the toes too ...

roch ...he will not find out the truth very soon ...he will find it out after he loose annie's love ...

sarrmsptrno

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

updated ma post in pg 1...

and i have dbt does marriage in north have time gap btwn varmala rasam and shadi... i still wondering as of other shows i have seen ritw after the varmala rasam the shaadi takes place rite
U r completely right Arti........this marr is totally diff.And one more thing I never wanted to share here in GF coz may be some ppl will take it in a diff way....uno according to religious beliefs also preg ladies should nt take pheras....coz it seems with her the child in her womb also gets marr.EmbarrassedSo in tele shows they can show anything.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

Go to top