Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 4)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by dewdropred

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 

Lines in Red........Hima do u think Arjun will go to that nasty extent?OMG cant bliv.Hope he wont do such crime.......otherwise Maan will just kill him......Hell ya.......how can he do like that?AngryWhatever Annie is...but she's in love n trust him......this will be the most nasty crime if at all happens .....Angry
Leave aside Annie...not a single gal in this world deserves this from the man she loves....Oh Lord I wish CVs wont show something like this.....Embarrassed

yes ritu ... he is having tht plan since yesterday's episode itself  ... as u see whn annie said ..i am ready to do anything for u ...he was in his mind thinking tht I will make u do anything for me ... just wait & watch ... & today's words of his have confirmed what he has in his mind ...

ritu i agree ... who wants her love to do that to her ritu ... no one ... no single girl ... would want that ...  & i am pretty sure tht cv's are trying to show tht ...  I hope cv's don't show .. but i think thy will show tht ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRituparnaaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hey crazies let me take a breathe .
Oh my God !!!!!! sudhar jao Maan . Geet ko kyu taan kar rahi ho . kiss ke bahane Geet ka taan jalareho.

Fantastic episode . I am scared sayed Maaneet ka SR se pahele hume AA ka SR na dekhna pare .  Whole barmala scene was so amazing maine koi asli shaadi me aisa nahi dekha . Dono ke aankho me itna prayer me to marjawa . Maan ki aankhe to Geet se hatha nahi . Gurmeet hats off. Kya expression tha . Jab Geet ruth gaya  maan kaise ap .na sar jukhaya Geet ka samne .  How can I explain my feelings today pata nahi . somebody help me . I am flying .Maan kaise Geet ko barmala pehnaya . Total scene was so dreamy .  Aur photosession  I am laughing . Photographer kaise photo khich rahi the . I loved it . taasa,pinky ne kaise Maaneet's ka tang khich rahi the . and Maan's expression was ............ Uske baad Maan kaiseGeet ko bahar le gaya . Naughty Maan tum kya karna chateho . Maaneet's conversation was and Maaneet's expression was fabulus . Aaj mere pass koi shabd nahi hai . Lets come on Baby wala part . Hima Yesterday I was told that Maan will take time Sayed baby will alright in future . Dekte hai CVS ka plan kya hai .  Yeshaadi  ke bij me AA kiyu aayi . I am happy that Arjun will use Anne for revenge . Arjun Khod apne jaal me phaas rahe hai . Arjun sochta hai wo Anne ko use karke Maan ko Saaja degi Lekin Maan ko saaja dena mushkil hi nahi Namumkin hai . I am thinking just one thing Maan kaise baby wala track se bahar nekaalte hai

Except Aa total episode was fantastic , mindblowing., amazing , fabulus , rocking I love Maaneet . Hope phereas will take place on tomorrow .

mona fab analysis dear.............

looks like u reaallly loved it...itna lamba analysis pehle tune nahi likha..........SmileSmileSmileSmile

pheras will def take place tom yaar....

no doubts.....

aur maan ko sudhar ne kyu bol raha hai?????????????? hum yaha use bigaad ne pe tule hai aur tu use sudhar rahi hai....WinkWinkWinkWink

kya hoga mona tera???????/LOLLOL

sarrmdrdee142sumona28RajeevGurtiFan

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
not letting me like any posts... so here u goes

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Hi Hima, was lovely reading your take. Here's my points in response.

Dee,Spandana & Samata out of the 5 options I gave the 3rd option is what the cv's have taken for the babyAngryAngryAngryAngry ... can U all believe this ... can't they have taken either the 1st or 2nd option .....AngryAngryAngry
Samata ... the 3rd option was what I was not sure that's why I kept ????? next to it & the cv's choose the same option ...CryCryCry 

means talwar abhi latak rahin hain ... just like I guessed ...Cry
CryCryCry 

Hey i've missed this part of the convo guys, sorry about that. So, u guessed this bit is it, pretty good!!! Poor Maan, usko to kadi kasuti pe rakha hua hai. Koi aise decisions lena kisi ko na de rabba!!!

maan just coz he promised geet that he will be happy ... is he trying to be happy for her ... only for her ... is this the reason after geet woke up he was trying to be happy ..... he was worried but as soon as geet woke up ... he tried to cheer her up ... & telling her all the problems in form of brij are gone ... but 1 problem is still there ... the baby problem .... maan telling geet how precious everything of hers is ... for him ... specially her moti ... he did not want her to drop even a single moti from her eye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I liked the bit where Maan said ek ek karke sbhi mushilon ko paar kiya , shaadi ke baad khushiyan hi khushiyan!!! Truly spoken like a winner. Issi soch se toh woh aage mushkilon ko cheerta hua nikal jaayega and Geet bhi wohi karegi, she has that innate strength in her. It just needs a little nudging on and off from her Maan to set it in full fledged motion.

loved the jay mala part ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maaneet posing for pics  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maan sneaking geet away from the stage .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingloved these parts

Hai, the jai mala part was fantastic. The way maan stood before her after she got all rhootofied, and bowed his head in submission, was mesmerising for me. Reminded me a tad of KKHH, but here Maan is in a league of his own. To see such a powerful epitome of stunning masculinity bow before his bride, a perfect move, will always 100% make the feminine minds and hearts swoon right then and then in response!!! Geet was no exception, she was moved and it showed on her face!

And loved the bit where when Geet went about trying to let Maan put the varmala, dadi and gang pulled her behind!!! lol, that was really great. Both were surprised, although geet was quick to recover!!! And our Maan, what do i say!!! He is the master of ambush!!! The way he phenaued her varmala was great!!! I was thoroughly entertained and yes, tears did come to my eyes seeing the two of them stepping into a new world of togetherness!!! One of the most beautiful weddings on tvland. Even with all the negativities that have engulfed it so far. Just seeing Maan and Geet so happy together, makes it all worth it, na!!! 

maan trying to kiss geet ...LOLLOLLOLLOLi know he would never do that ... have faith on him Smile... so what even if they were half married ... but at the same time he knew that geet will never stop him ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming loved the way his eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... he really looked desperate ... but still controlled himself ... great will power ... akhir maan singh khurana ka will power hain ... tho aisa hi hoga naa ...

Yes, yeh kiss ka scene to banta hai na. Agar marjaani's ko aise dikhaya to, pls to yeh do ko dekhna to chakka chaudi kar dega!!!

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 

If annie allows him to do so, she is dumb, cause somewhere she needs to think that there is such a big connection with NT, and should not overlook it!!! Loving him is one thing, if she lets him take advantage of her without her probing further, without her trying to explain her familial situation to him, so at least he is aware of her side of story, well no one else is to blame!!!
Arjun is undoubtedly going to regret his sudden change like a chameleon, and seriously, a character like that can never again induce trust, so he'd better try to find out the truth, before he goes all the way trying to destroy her. He will end up destroying himself, which again he will totally deserve for being an ignorant revenge seeker!!!

RajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
post updated on p2Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

bharkha nice post ...

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Aash - wonderful update ...you covered it al infact AA too...
love the shayri ...

@ Hima - 5 options?

@Barkha - nice post...yup Pinky we see here is Geet's friend & Maan here is only Jija ji to her now..she is making full use of her liberty & i'm loving it

@Mona - Awful AA's are too fast for comfort .....lovely analysis

@Samata - 'Baby scare' track...i second you i'm tired of it ..better deal with it than keep on hanging the decision in mid air

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rajeev the best]

sorry crazies...i like all your posts but if is not letting me like themAngry

hi samata..
Hima i know your third prediction is coming true dear.....talwar abhi bhi latak raha hai......Cry
..what predictions yaar???

coming to the episode...i loved it.....maaneet.....oh my god....they are best on-screen couple i have seen in recent times.....Clap
 ..so to hai.........love them humesha.........

after what the doc said to msk....it's natural msk was in dilema....who would not be......geet's life or baby's...i wish the cvs stop this baby scare track.....can't they have a peaceful wedding....Angry

i guess this track gives trps....Confused..me too thinks its trp game.......msks dilemma was sooo visible...lekin wo sab bhool gaya geet ki aankhon me??? me not able to digest this....

anyway.....loved the jaymala scene reminded me of my own marriage....loved the way msk bowed to geet.....oh boy this man is simply adorable.......Star..best scene of today...mind u mai bol rahi hu...inspite of near kisssi....LOLLOLLOL

loved the way he took her away from the pepole......i thought sr abhi hoga...not that i am complaning......msk's full on seductive looks...geet's sharman....hai....Star
..samata.......sapne mat dikha.....SR to nahi hone wali lagta hai...complicatons na....

msk knew geet will not stop him.....kudi is absolutely seduced......but msk has some other plans what he was trying to get....i wonderConfused..geet was all set to kiss him...lekin uska plan to kuch aur hi hai!! he is like the biggest tease around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wham...cvs decided to show us aa....was that necessary......seems annie has some principles...arjun if you are planning to seduce annie and make her pregnant to take revenge on msk...then u are sick.....much more sick that nt......though i don't like annie....but no woman should be treated that way.....wonder how you will face annie after you get to know the truth.....Ouch
..lets hope arjun realises b4 the fatal mistake...even thogh i dont thnk tht is gonna happen...we alll hate annie...but such a fate is not to be wished on any girl.....

anyway guys do you think arjun was trying to copy msk in the seductive act.......Shocked
..seems like it....dono same action kar rahe the.....

anyway marriage is happening for sure but no sr.......

..why why whyCryCryCryCryCry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Go to top