Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 22)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@iijat geet admin confirmed  that aa are not going anywhere....i am afraid before maaneet sr we will have to tolerate...aa sr...we all will die on that day....

nooooooo... i wonder how long CV's are gonna torture us with this AA track Angry

i know dear... i would prefer not to watch, as i skip their scenes even now... just imagine watching them having SR *creepy*

want Maneet SR tomorrow night... Maan is in the mood as we found out last night.. he cant wait to have his Geet all alone and to himself WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

@ix2u.. tu kaha thi kal!!!!!

dont ask yaar, mere internet connection neh mere saath dhokar kiya... aur mujhe tum logo se alag karneki koshish ki Cry

but im here now... no body and nothing can keep us from each other.. Maan away from Geet and us away from Maan & Geet WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFancraziekudisptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

@iijat geet admin confirmed  that aa are not going anywhere....i am afraid before maaneet sr we will have to tolerate...aa sr...we all will die on that day....

Oh that's terrible news, what was it that the Geet admin said Samata.......oh I was just hoping that we don't get to see any more AA scenes, what the hell is the matter with these CV'sAngry
dee honey i think they don't have a option with this 6 days schedule.....
they are also quite adamant regarding nikunj...
i don't think they will change her....
i think what she said is....accept aa...something like that.....

we will accept AA, when she learns to act AngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hey deepti... my take on ur analysis is on pg 9... check it out yar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hey yar... can somebody help me out on as how to post pictures and video.... if possible...
aur wat is pts.... this term is often used by aash...plz explain pts

Edited by bharkha - 20 January 2011 at 3:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

nooooooo... i wonder how long CV's are gonna torture us with this AA track Angry

i know dear... i would prefer not to watch, as i skip their scenes even now... just imagine watching them having SR *creepy*

want Maneet SR tomorrow night... Maan is in the mood as we found out last night.. he cant wait to have his Geet all alone and to himself WinkLOL

tumhare muh mein ghee shakkkar Smile Smile  i hope v get to see maneet sr nite tomo Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed   me gonna open the thread tomo Smile Winkdil ki muraad poori ho jaayegi LOL LOL LOL Wink Wink Wink

Edited by bharkha - 20 January 2011 at 4:03am

ixxudrdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

tumhare muh mein ghee shakkkar Smile Smile  i hope v get to see maneet sr nite tomo Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed   me gonna open the thread tomo Smile Winkdil ki muraad poori ho jaayegi LOL LOL LOL Wink Wink Wink

thanx dear...
in that case tomorrow night SR toh hona chahiye... LOL
wishing with all that i have for SR tom night... WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

drdee142bharkhasptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

@samata-dear i'm also in india but was so into maaneet that forgot the time so wished u all Good morning instead of Good afternoonLOLLOL......see our haalat that' y i said v all crazies will need psychiatrists soonLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.............abt SR not sure dear but let's hope for the bestWinkWinkLOL i just hope v don't get SR of AA before our MAANEET' yaarAngry..........actually i wud never want to watch AA's........my eyes nor my brain can take so much tortureLOLLOL

@bharkha-alrite dear i will open the thread by 8 and then after epi will come back and update the title and the threadSmileSmileSmile.................also dear i was a bit busy so will read new parts in ur FF soonSmile

@ijaat-hi dear can u plzzzzzz tell me how to upload photos?.........sorry for bothering u...........plzzzzz let me know if u r free............

@daisy-dear i'm not able to like ur post soHeart.......

Thanks for ur lovely commentsSmile

About Arjun-uff about Arjun chi chi how can he think of going to such an extent..................Dev and Arjun r so similar here.......breaking the trust of innocent girls who submitted (in case of masoom Geet) and going to submit (in case of Anni) everything to such guys thinking it is love...........in logo ko Maan Singh Khurana se sab kuch nahi toh kam se kam girls ko kaise respect karte hai woh seekhna chahiye.................

Edited by sptrno - 20 January 2011 at 5:21am

ixxudrdee142bharkha

Go to top