Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 21)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ ixx
good morning my darling crazies Hug
i know, posted already but those were all replies...

@all crazies: we all agree that ashu's opening last night was absolutely brilliant so instead of sazaa i have decided to give her a present... its not ready yet... will post it as soon as possible Wink

all those who analyzed...good job ladies Clap

@aash: ur mom will definitely take u to a psychiatrist really soon... and not because of Maan, because of me ROFL

regarding the epi: it was, hands down, one of the best episodes we have seen recently... if not in the entire show so far...
GC was excellent as always... the expression on his face... the worry, the naked fear, the unquestionable sadness, and lastly when Geet woke up the utter love ClapClap
DD as  the perfect shy bride Clap

hate that Khushi's life is still in danger... hope nothing happens to her Unhappy

*****************************************************************************************
now to the part we all hate to even talk about... mArjAnie Dead

if Arjun is planning what we think he is, then he's worse than i thought... but we shouldn't have expected more than this from NT's brother...

coming on to Annie, she wasnt a part of the wedding group... & not there even in the spoiler pictures that we have seen so far... in other words she is spending it all with Arjun...i found it wierd...that she spent the whole of her brother's wedding with Arjun... her secret love Dead (good news about that is we dont see her with Maneet, bad new is that screen time is lost to Maneet AngryAngryAngry)
now coming back to Annie...i think some time in the future she will turn negative.... not like NT... but more in a rebellious way... when she was first introduced, we found her as a spoiled brat who wants everything her way... we still see a glimpse of her every now and then... what i think is that, Maan & Geet, even Dadi will refuse her to see Arjun, they will be against her continuing the so called love affair of mArjAnie... so in her rebellious way, she would get more closer to Arjun, and as a result it would be easy for Arjun to take his revenge, and do the thing that we think he's planning to do...
resulting in a wake up call to Annie, that Arjun is not the person she thinks him to be...
... for Geet & Dadi, to realize that Maan was right about him...
...Maan to realize that he should never have trusted Arjun, and should have kept an eye on him all the time....
but later on Arjun will come to know about NT's deception, and he too will suffer...
i hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu LOLLOLLOL never to be seen or heard from, ever again (what a dream)...

CV's read the last line, with eyes and ears open Wink

I loved what you say Specially  anne ke baare me . Anne will create problem with Maaneet .

i know and thinking about it makes me wanna kill her right here, right now...

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFan

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@ijaat...........hi dear v all missed u tooHug
i missed being here too HugHugHug

u r right aash ko psychiatrist ki zaroorat to padegi hi..........i think not only her but v all crazies will need one soonLOLLOLWink
i know i already need one LOLWinkLOLLOL 

thanks for ur commentsSmileSmile and agree with u Marjaani ko aisi jaga bagoo jahan wapas aane ka raastha bhi na hoLOLLOLLOL

@all crazies.............Good morning my lovely craziesSmileHeartHug

@bharkha-i think tera sapna poora hogaLOL.............aaj shaadi ka thread mein open kar rahi hoon aur SR kal matlab u can open thread on SR.............see now ur wish is coming true without u taking others' haqLOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

@ijaat...........hi dear v all missed u tooHug

u r right aash ko psychiatrist ki zaroorat to padegi hi..........i think not only her but v all crazies will need one soonLOLLOLWink

thanks for ur commentsSmileSmile and agree with u Marjaani ko aisi jaga bagoo jahan wapas aane ka raastha bhi na hoLOLLOLLOL

@all crazies.............Good morning my lovely craziesSmileHeartHug

@bharkha-i think tera sapna poora hogaLOL.............aaj shaadi ka thread mein open kar rahi hoon aur SR kal matlab u can open thread on SR.............see now ur wish is coming true without u taking others' haqLOLLOLWink

hey spee.. plz open the thread soon lik aash mite be around 8:30.. if possible...as usual so tat i come n reserve my place.. ... and haan yaar.. mein bahooth ummeeed laagaye beithi hoon  SR ke liye... meri jholi mein aa jaaye yar... meri manokamna poori ho jaayegi....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.i hope they show sr of maneet and not of AA....Cry Cry Cry 

oh god AA SR DeadDeadDeadDeadDead if we see that, hamara haal kiya hoga... we would surely need eye doctors to treat our poor eyes LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by rajeev the best

sorry crazies...i like all your posts but if is not letting me like themAngry

Np worries Samata we know you love us all

Hima i know your third prediction is coming true dear.....talwar abhi bhi latak raha hai......Cry

Me sad tooCry

coming to the episode...i loved it.....maaneet.....oh my god....they are best on-screen couple i have seen in recent times.....Clap

after what the doc said to msk....it's natural msk was in dilema....who would not be......geet's life or baby's...i wish the cvs stop this baby scare track.....can't they have a peaceful wedding....Angry

i guess this track gives trps....Confused

No but I hate itConfused

anyway.....loved the jaymala scene reminded me of my own marriage....loved the way msk bowed to geet.....oh boy this man is simply adorable.......Star

Hey tell us what happened in your marriage.......I love all your ceremonies, I had a church wedding but my friends (all different caste & religions)  made me go through all the other pre-wedding and post wedding rituals (wore a red bridal ghagra choli on the next day) but didn't have any of the wedding rituals.

loved the way he took her away from the pepole......i thought sr abhi hoga...not that i am complaning......msk's full on seductive looks...geet's sharman....hai....Star

msk knew geet will not stop him.....kudi is absolutely seduced......but msk has some other plans what he was trying to get....i wonderConfused

I know how could he think of anything else when the kudi was ready & waiting for this kiss.....Maan yeh kya ho raha hainLOL

wham...cvs decided to show us aa....was that necessary......seems annie has some principles...arjun if you are planning to seduce annie and make her pregnant to take revenge on msk...then u are sick.....much more sick that nt......though i don't like annie....but no woman should be treated that way.....wonder how you will face annie after you get to know the truth.....Ouch

I think that's what he's planning......isn't that terrible and he was actually falling in love with her.......NT ka evil ways are affecting the brother too.....Angry

anyway guys do you think arjun was trying to copy msk in the seductive act.......Shocked

anyway marriage is happening for sure but no sr.......

Samata honey my posts in purpleSmile
dee munda only had to look at kudi in a seductive way and kudi goes out of control...i am sure he enjoys thatWink

drdee142bharkha

RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@iijat geet admin confirmed  that aa are not going anywhere....i am afraid before maaneet sr we will have to tolerate...aa sr...we all will die on that day....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142bharkhasptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

@iijat geet admin confirmed  that aa are not going anywhere....i am afraid before maaneet sr we will have to tolerate...aa sr...we all will die on that day....

Oh that's terrible news, what was it that the Geet admin said Samata.......oh I was just hoping that we don't get to see any more AA scenes, what the hell is the matter with these CV'sAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@ix2u.. tu kaha thi kal!!!!!

ixxusptrno

RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh that's terrible news, what was it that the Geet admin said Samata.......oh I was just hoping that we don't get to see any more AA scenes, what the hell is the matter with these CV'sAngry
dee honey i think they don't have a option with this 6 days schedule.....
they are also quite adamant regarding nikunj...
i don't think they will change her....
i think what she said is....accept aa...something like that.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

Go to top