Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 2)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...

I want to be all Happy & Blissful since Maan & Geet are finally getting together - celebrating their togetherness & love through the holy bond of matrimony ....

But thanks to the CVs who have given us this wonderful joy ...have also added to our misery in heaps ...
this is truly 'Sadist' behavior....

First the status of her pregnancy was a questionable issue & now yet again if she to complete its full course or not is yet again hanged as a sword over us & Maan.

As he again suppressed his fear, pain & loss to spread cheer on her face .... lets just live the moment

Family & Guests

The Big Wedding, not dream wedding sorry coz the journey has been a living nightmare...

Anyways ..loved seeing Maan & Geet's true Family & Friends standing tall with them cherishing the moment ... being one with them be it in their fight , fear , safety , tear & joy ......

Rightfully they had all the 'haq' to do the small rituals & are being shown to do it ...thanks for that

KC Boys are true brothers to Geet & friends to Maan & hence they bring her to him & switch roles to tease her further by playing around the ceremony ...

Same goes for the Girls ....like his true sisters they stay with Maan to welcome his bride on stage & switch roles as Geet's friends to tease Maan as did the boys to Geet

Dadi the eldest most member of this loving family ..blessed him by doing his 'shehra' , leading the barat & also by guiding in Geet to her maykaa...& now she showers them with flowers so that all their future path is free of all pain & worries

The Dulha & Dulhan

Overcoming all hurdles that were laid to stop them from reaching to each other...they are together as one

Maan is filled with fear for the supposed to be inevitable & yet has a promise to keep ... promise that marks his own death...if not of love then trust .

He smiles ... is strong only for her , she needs him strong to handle it all .

Geet evading death is resting protected in the fortress of his love , She wakes to find him waiting for her ....

She cries , she is tired of sufferings & now wants to smile ... gift him smile ....

He assures her of it & so does she lets him know that having him in her life itself makes her life a blessing, whole.

She knows no wrong will ever befall her when he stands on guard ....

Together they begin the new journey of their life as one .....

Their Wedding
Honoring of the sacred institution of matrimony by their divine love & pure soul

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 19 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaasarrmreea88whitepearlixxurinku4uradev2010drdee142lily_k25RajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgo_Invincible_bharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hiya crazies''''

Hug

please note: today ixu has challenged me to make a dhamakedar post.......u guys gotta judge it at the end.whether i was upto themark.......otherwise ixu is all set to give me sazaa!!!(no cheating ok guys))LOLLOL

I hope everyone reports back over here alive at 10'''''.Day Dreaming

Many casualties are expected''''..LOLLOLSo guys seat belts tighten kar lo''''.oxygen cylinders tissue papers''..sab kuch le liya????not to forget smelling salts''LOLLOLLOL

U wanna kno DR. loves advice????WinkWink Keep a photo of Maan close to hand'.just look at it'whenever u feel weak'.(I personally recommend the hot hot one posted by nandu yest in the thread)Day Dreaming

Aaj hum roenge(for khushi) aur hasenge(for manishaaaaaa) aur wapas us insaan ki aankhon me kho kar pyaar me doob jayenge jiska naam hai Maan Singh Khurrana''''..jisna hume pyaar ke maayne samjhaya'Day Dreaming

Aash ka shayarana andaaz----

kabse khade hai hum ........

rahoon me palke bichaye...........

bas wo ek baar aaye.........

aur in aankhon ki pyaas bujhaye'..

intezaar ki ab to imtihaan ho gayi'.

Ek bar apna deedar dede''..

Taki hum bhi chain ki neend si paye''.

Sapno me hum bhi kho paye'.

Taras gaye hai hum jis pal ke liye''..

Aaj laga ke wo hai kuch paas''

Par Abh bhi hai aas''

Us ek pal ki'''.

Jo hoga sabse khaas'''

Eagerly waiting for the wedding'''..and the ahem ahem'..(u kno me ppl.........naughty devil cant think beyond SR!!!)LOL

Opening early today for varsha''''

Tu reserve kar le jani'..Smile

will be back after watching.........

till then keep watching GHSP somwaar se shaniwaar raat sade nau baje sirf star one pe.........Smile

LETS PLAY DOCTOR DOCTOR AGAIN:

Ok so now we kno that CVs laying down the  foundation for future tracks'..because after shaadi only marjanie trach remaining as of now'..

The world stopped when MSK heard the words "mishit or khushi" again''..his worst nightmare had materialized again'.only this time "the promise" binds him'..Cry

I cud not read MSKs blank face when he said how many days'''what are u thinking maan??? Looked like usne apne dil pe patthar leke ek faisla kiya hai'..but don't kno whts the decision'.Ouch

GC is such a super emoter that we can read his emotions without him uttering a single word'.Clap

Here he was picture perfect'with his pain, despair, and lastly determination'..Clap

Kudos to u'..StarStarStar

So agree with you Aash.....definitely kudos to himStar

A PRICELESS PEARL:

Geets one drop of tear reminded me of maans tear drop''.SmileSmile the way maan claimed her everything for himself'.was expected'''he is the possessive lover who will want geets everything'but in return he will surrender his all for her'without blinking'..such is the limitless love between them'.

So very well said Aash

Their love knows no boundaries'.geets unwavering trust is gonna be the base of their relationship'..

The bride still manages to shy'..n MSK just ghooros at his perfect bride'..LOL (ghoorr raha hai abhi bhi!!!!!!!!! Aaj to kuch kar le yaar'..gustakhi karne ka last moment mat chod!!!)Angry

Don't worry Aash, your training (at least theoretical)  will not fail....LOL

JAYMALA:

MSK on stage n geet enters......ok guys notice that maan does not remove his eyes from geet for even a moment.except to give a look to romeo!!!!!!!!!! LOL The guy is plain besharam''''LOLLOLLOLsab log dekh rahe hai ke tu ghoor raha hai.but does hi care??? NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

But AASH thinks''jidhar besharam banna chahiye waha to wo ekdum sati-savitra typesAngry(come for private tuitions honey'''''..Winkaash is ready'.Wink n so r a lot of crazies'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Oh we definitely are, 1 hour sessions with each crazy

Loved pinki n romeos teasing''pinky tumhari ladki kum nahi hai!!!!!!!!!1 who to bechara maan hai'warna kab ki double pregnant ho gayi hoti!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Ok MSK still not blinking''.n then the masti scene we all saw'''..geet getting annoyed at her losing the context'..lekin humara maan apni geet ko kabhi dukhi dekh sakta hai kya??????????

So THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ne geet ke saamne apna sir jhukakar apne pyaar ko salaami di'''..me loved his attitude her'..he will bend only for her'no one else'..for her one smile he is ready to give up everything'.here we saw MAAN KA SAJDA'.geet has already accepted him as her GOD/sun/moon/taqdeer''today maan has broken down his last barrier by bending to her honor'..i.m sure there is some symbolism here'..any takers?????Embarrassed

AASH loved this scene''

Oh Aash....got it now Maan Ka Sajda (tubelight thodi late jali)

Then the girls dikhao their rang........lekin humare MSK ko koi hara sakta hai???? He will lose willingly'.but no one can beat him!!! Loved the shararat'..naughty naughty MSK''their happiness just shone around''.

PT TO BE NOTED===== CVs giving hint kya??? When the whole extended family was on stage'.annie was not there'.me happy personally.but whats the pt here???? Bhai didn't ask for his ladli sis????Clap

Yeah loved that, everyone surrounding the bride & groom and the groom's sis standing with her new lover, what a twit she is.......she'll get her dues from Arjun soon

The weirdo photographer made me say WT#!!!!!!!!!!1 uska kya kaam'little did I kno.that he is gonna be AASHs fav person at the ned of the epi'.u kno why right????ROFLROFL

The photo session'..me everyone included'.except marjanie.yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Then comes the dream scene''maan takes her hand and pulls her away''''Day Dreaming

Aash training kaam aa rahi hain I told youWink

ADHOORI SHHADI ME MAAN DEEWANA:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'''.me was so not expecting this''''''maaaannnnnnnnnnnn AASH loves u''''..for this'''Embarrassed

Ok so naghty naughty maaan back''''..he is so utavla babaji''..SR ke time pe kya hoga'''''Winkmy imagination gone in overdrive n crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedMaan wants to fulfil geets every wish'(hum crazies ki bhi bahut sari wishes hai.lambi list hai'.mail karo kya??? Apne blachberry pe SR ke time padhna aur puri karna'''''.what say girls?? List banaye????)Wink

Our bhondi geet is all blabbers about shaadi ke baad'.n she caalls him NAUGHTY!!!LOLLOLLOL Oh be still my heart'..MSK adwances(my heart was beating so much that me was jumping on the bed!!!!) n geet retreats''formality ke liye bol diya koi aajayega''..but kudi was fulto turned on n just wanted him to kiss her''''when he placed his hands on her waist..(aash fell down on the bed'.thadak!!!! water water'..!!!! hot hot hot'')'''Day Dreaming

Now looking at his playful smile I don't think hes gonna deliver what he is promising'.Angry sapne kyu dikhae????????Angry

why did he take his hand behind his back????? Whats the surprise maan???

Thennnnnnnnnnnnn'.AASH shouts IXUUUUUUUUUUUUU I will kill uAngry(I actually shouted that'mom asked me what did she do??? Guys my sis name is iqu.mom thot mai usko bol rahi ho!!)LOL

MARJANIE:

CVsCensored

What were those atrocious ppl doing in the middle of my dreamy scne!!!!!!!!!!!!1Angry

I ws gonna puke in the first scene'''good thing annie ran away'.she knows her limits'lets see jow long she holds out on her principles''me thinks Arjun is gonna seduce her n leave her'maybe pregnant'.lets see'.ConfusedConfusedConfused

OK me want to say THANK YOU TO ARJUN====for keeping annie away from the shaadi'.!!!Clap

Me too.....

Dedication of song here to maaneet==== sajda from MNIK

My comment in purpleSmile  

Ixu I was so happy that ixu's prediction is finally coming true, SR aur poori shaadi se pehle, romance ki shuruwat itni achchi hai toh aage ky hoga & then Maan ne Geet ke kamar se apne haath hata liye.......ixu what's happening.......will your prediction come true or not......

Aash my darling wonderful post, loved it and more than anything loved the title......Clap

Edited by drdee142 - 19 January 2011 at 11:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Hello my dear craziesHugHeart

Khushi toh aayi gayi MAANEET ki zindagi meinSmileSmileSmile................ab sirf yeh dua hai ki yeh hamesha bani raheSmile (i'm saying this bcuz of what cvs showed us today about Khushi)

Maan again in a dilemma how can he now choose between his heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi when now he knows that his heart wants him to save his heartbeatCryCryCry........................kismat kisi koh itna bhi na tadapaye itna bhi dard na de itna bhi asoon na de ki woh apni zindagi ki sabse suhana din pe bhi  use khush rahena mushkil lageCryCry.....................MAANEET when they want to enter a new phase in life.............a life filled with happiness, hope, joy, dreams, togetherness, love, care............why does their bitter, painful and dreadful past comes in between them and their happiness..............today i did not like it that cvs gave such a sad start that on this dayCryCry.......the day of MAANEET's Dream Wedding which was supposed to be the most cheerful and colourful day for MAANEET and us crazies............

Atleast for the time being, let's try to keep the heartbreaking choice aside and see the positive sideSmileSmileSmile..........................Maan ki Geet comes back to consciousness.............Maan feels he has got back his lifeSmile.............Geet calls him but still Maan in his own inner world of zillions of thoughts, feelings and confusions but Maan doesn't let his Mishti see this bcuz doc has said he has to keep his Geet happy always without any stress...............so now his only maksad is Geet's happiness and fulfilling all her dreams..................... (btw doc told Maan that if he keeps Geet happy then situations will not get worse................from this can we take a positive sign that if Maan takes care of Geet with full care and love and keep her happy always then situation might improve and then Maan need not choose between his heart and heartbeat.................so then Maan will have both his heart and heartbeat-his life and then v all crazies can also see our dream come true of seeing our lovely MAANEET with their cute angel Khushi in MAANEET paradiseDay Dreaming.....................i'm just trying to be positive as much as possible my dear craziesSmile............)

Geet's tears were rolling......those tears flowing released her inner pain and fear for what a scary and cruel experience she had just few hours backCryCry.................at the same time her tears were of joy, happiness and peace that now Maan is by her side always so nothing can harm her anymoreSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile..................also Maan wiping her tears symbolised that Maan would erase all unbearable dreadful and painful memories from Geet's past experiences worst than any nightmareSmileSmile..................here we see Maan assuring his Mishti that as long there he is there he will  ensure that only sunshine is there for his sunshine GeetSmile....................Also Geet's tender touch her hand on her Maan's face showed that she has full faith in him and his promises of turning all her dreams into reality.............her sweet gesture showed how she trusted him more than herself and destiny and this gave Maan his strength and hope back which he needed after hearing those storm-like words of the doc............. it was a very touchy sceneCrySmile................

I loved the way Maan wiped her tears and said that from now on everything of urs belongs to me........so even ur tears r mine so u can't let such precious pearls just drop like this...........u can't take away my treasure awwwwwwwww how sweet and cuteDay DreamingDay DreamingSmile

Then Geet finally tells Maan i want to get ready...........sajna hai muje sajna ke liyeWinkLOL .......arre yaar Geet rani jab sajna ho itne paas toh phir se sajne ke bare mein kyun sochi..............i thought v will get some more really romantic scene...........kya kare too many dreams and expectationsLOLLOLLOL

Adi Sir, Manisha, Romeo, Pandeji getting Geet for warmala..............the dupatta on her head (sorry don't know what it is called) actually symbolised that Adi Sir and all others wud protect Geet like her brothers...............v have already seen they have always done so in the pastSmileSmile................

Warmala scene was bestSmileDancingParty.....................

Dhusht Dhanav vs. Miss HoshiyarpurLOLLOL

Dono ek se badkar ek aur upar se ladkewale aur ladki wale bhi kam nahiLOLLOLLOL..............

Loved how Pinky and Romeo were teasing MAANEET ki agar in dono ka bas chale toh hum sabko abhi baga dengeLOL...................even v all crazies wished this wud happenLOLWinkWink..................

The way ladkewale raised Maan second time Geet's expressions were pricelessLOL and then finally Maan realizes aur nahi mein apni Mishti koh itna nahi sata saktha..................he bows his head symbolic that from now on Maan's everything is his Geet's..............sajde mein sar jhuktha hai yaara mein kya karu tujme rab diktha hai yaara mein kya karu.................rab ne bana di jodiSmileSmileDay Dreaming................Now it's girls turn to pareshan boys....................aaj toh ladkiyon ki himmat bad gayi hair yaar woh Maan koh tang karne mein koi kasar nahi chodiLOLLOL............aur phir Maan toh Maan hai na so smartly pretends to speak to Adi and when Geet keen to what they r upto jat se warmala dal diya..............such a lovely sceneSmileSmileSmileLOLLOL............................the warmala scene symbolised that now MAANEET will be the one who will have the first right over each other and that now whatever is Maan is Geet' and Geet's is Maan'........................from now on they belong to each other forever  until the end of time and even beyond thatSmileDay Dreaming...................also dadi's smile and happiness was showing on her face...........spark in her eyes showed how she felt so blessed that finally her dream of seeing MAANEET together has come trueSmileSmileSmile..............

The photographer was so hilarious yaarROFL.............kya kya pose karwaya MAANEET seLOLLOL

Finally MAANEET ke saath photo keechne ke liye sab lad rahe the aur aise mein Maan ne mauka pe chauka mardiyaLOLShocked...........apni Mishti ko akele in sabse door le gaya...................finally Maan on right track agar hoshiyarpur express ki speed pe aise hi chaltha raha tho hopefully crazies ke dil ki saare armaan jald hi poore honge..............what say girls?!WinkWinkWink.........................Maan was so mischievousWinkLOLWink...........then Geet was cute saying all husbands change after marriage (btw married crazies plz tell us is it so?!) they only argue and all but Maan is different u still love me..............Maan was smiling seeing his Mishti's innocence LOL.........yeh Geet bhi naa (i felt like telling MAANEET ki log tho shaadi ke baad ladthe hai par MAANEET toh bahut unique hai humne MAANEET ko jagda na karte hue kab dekha hai LOLLOL bina wajah ki ladna toh in dono ka sabse bada shauk hai par inke jagde mein bhi kya pyaar haiDay DreamingDay DreamingWinkLOL).................Maan full in naughty mood the way he held his hand around Geet's waist and then MAANEET so close wowwwwwww i was in MAANEET heavenWinkWinkWinkWinkWink aur pata nahi achanak se in Marjaani hellAngryAngry yaar cvs humare saath aise naainsafi kaise kar sakthe hai yaarCryCryCry

Precap-MAANEET ki Dream WeddingDay DreamingPartyDancingSmile............

i just hope atleast tomorrow cvs keep the promise of Dream Wedding bcuz so far they promised us dreams and they gave us nightmares yaar.................also plzzzzzzzzz can we get rid of Marjaani i can't handle them anymore.........

hoping for the best for our pyaare MAANEET and my lovely crazies tomorrowSmileSmileSmile

Edited by sptrno - 19 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142nanditasinghRajeevGurtiFanbharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

nice post mona & agree to wht u said ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFansumona28Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Angry
IXXUUUUUUUUU U R SOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!!!AngryAASH GONNA COME PERSONALLY TO MALDIVES TO KILLL YA!!!!!!!!!! MAANEET KE BEECH ME MARJANIE KA IDEA TUNE HI CVS KO DIYA NA................AngryAngry

darling this much anger is not good for you... what did i do.. i simply said that they better not do that, or else i would personally come to give them chappals, rotten tomatoes, etc etc...
i also dont want stupid mArjAnie AngryAngry to come between my Maan & his Geet...

let me watch the epi and come back to comment... Cry

Hiya crazies''''
Hug

please note: today ixu has challenged me to make a dhamakedar post.......u guys gotta judge it at the end.whether i was upto themark.......otherwise ixu is all set to give me sazaa!!!(no cheating ok guys))LOLLOL

I hope everyone reports back over here alive at 10'''''.Day Dreaming

Many casualties are expected''''..LOLLOLSo guys seat belts tighten kar lo''''.oxygen cylinders tissue papers''..sab kuch le liya????not to forget smelling salts''LOLLOLLOL

U wanna kno DR. loves advice????WinkWink Keep a photo of Maan close to hand'.just look at it'whenever u feel weak'.(I personally recommend the hot hot one posted by nandu yest in the thread)Day Dreaming

Aaj hum roenge(for khushi) aur hasenge(for manishaaaaaa) aur wapas us insaan ki aankhon me kho kar pyaar me doob jayenge jiska naam hai Maan Singh Khurrana''''..jisna hume pyaar ke maayne samjhaya'Day Dreaming

Aash ka shayarana andaaz----

kabse khade hai hum ........

rahoon me palke bichaye...........

bas wo ek baar aaye.........

aur in aankhon ki pyaas bujhaye'..

intezaar ki ab to imtihaan ho gayi'.

Ek bar apna deedar dede''..

Taki hum bhi chain ki neend si paye''.

Sapno me hum bhi kho paye'.

Taras gaye hai hum jis pal ke liye''..

Aaj laga ke wo hai kuch paas''

Par Abh bhi hai aas''

Us ek pal ki'''.

Jo hoga sabse khaas'''

Eagerly waiting for the wedding'''..and the ahem ahem'..(u kno me ppl.........naughty devil cant think beyond SR!!!)LOL

evil sisters have a one track mind LOLLOL

Opening early today for varsha''''

Tu reserve kar le jani'..Smile

will be back after watching.........

till then keep watching GHSP somwaar se shaniwaar raat sade nau baje sirf star one pe.........Smile

Todays analysis====

AASH IS DEAD''''''CONFIRMED'''''SHAADI SE PEHLE'.BABAJI'..YE KYA HO RAHA HAI'..Embarrassed

AngryCry
Cry

Edited by ix2u - 19 January 2011 at 10:31am

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wow maan was looking awesome handsome loved him today .when maangeet were about to kiss loved the way maan removed his hand from her waist and put took it behind

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnonanditasinghbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@ hima

Dee,Spandana & Samata out of the 5 options I gave the 3rd option is what the cv's have taken for the babyAngry ... can U all believe this ... can't they have taken either the 1st or 2nd option .....AngryAngryAngry

Samata ... the 3rd option was what I was not sure that's why I kept ????? next to it & the cv's choose the same option ...CryCryCry 

means talwar abhi latak rahin hain ... just like I guessed ...CryCryCryCry Maan will take decession after marriage. Maan kya decesion lete hai sayed hum sab jante hai . Lets hope everything will be fine in future.

maan just coz he promised geet that he will be happy ... is he trying to be happy for her ... only for her ... is this the reason after geet woke up he was trying to be happy ..... he was worried but as soon as geet woke up ... he tried to cheer her up ... & telling her all the problems in form of brij are gone ... but 1 problem is still there ... the baby problem .... maan telling geet how precious everything of hers is ... for him ... specially her moti ... he did not want her to drop even a single moti from her eye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Maan jaise total situation ko handle kia maan me itne dukh le kar vi kissi ko , Geet ko pata nahi chalne dia . Maan you are  only one in thi world. koi tumse jeet nahi payagi . One thing sure  No Sr will happen now . Jo hoga baby track ke baad .

loved the jay mala part ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maaneet posing for pics  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maan sneaking geet away from the stage .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingloved these parts.
 Total jaimala part was so amazing abhi tak mein dreamland pe hu. wait for watching reapet .

maan trying to kiss geet ...LOLLOLLOLLOLi know he would never do that ... have faith on him Smile... so what even if they were half married ... but at the same time he knew that geet will never stop him ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming loved the way his eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... he really looked desperate ... but still controlled himself ... great will power ... akhir maan singh khurana ka will power hain ... tho aisa hi hoga naa ...

What will Maan trying to do . He is so naughtu.

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry

Hima actually i am happy that Arjun will  use Annie . Ane we will see one SR Aa ka not Maaneet's . Anne will deserve this . Arun tu to gayi .

whitepearldrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Dee,Spandana & Samata out of the 5 options I gave the 3rd option is what the cv's have taken for the babyAngryAngryAngryAngry ... can U all believe this ... can't they have taken either the 1st or 2nd option .....AngryAngryAngry

Samata ... the 3rd option was what I was not sure that's why I kept ????? next to it & the cv's choose the same option ...CryCryCry 

means talwar abhi latak rahin hain ... just like I guessed ...CryCryCryCry 

maan just coz he promised geet that he will be happy ... is he trying to be happy for her ... only for her ... is this the reason after geet woke up he was trying to be happy ..... he was worried but as soon as geet woke up ... he tried to cheer her up ... & telling her all the problems in form of brij are gone ... but 1 problem is still there ... the baby problem .... maan telling geet how precious everything of hers is ... for him ... specially her moti ... he did not want her to drop even a single moti from her eye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

loved the jay mala part ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maaneet posing for pics  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maan sneaking geet away from the stage .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingloved these parts

maan trying to kiss geet ...LOLLOLLOLLOLi know he would never do that ... have faith on him Smile... so what even if they were half married ... but at the same time he knew that geet will never stop him ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming loved the way his eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... he really looked desperate ... but still controlled himself ... great will power ... akhir maan singh khurana ka will power hain ... tho aisa hi hoga naa ...

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 

Lines in Red........Hima do u think Arjun will go to that nasty extent?OMG cant bliv.Hope he wont do such crime.......otherwise Maan will just kill him......Hell ya.......how can he do like that?AngryWhatever Annie is...but she's in love n trust him......this will be the most nasty crime if at all happens .....Angry
Leave aside Annie...not a single gal in this world deserves this from the man she loves....Oh Lord I wish CVs wont show something like this.....Embarrassed

Edited by Rituparnaa - 19 January 2011 at 10:13am

drdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top