Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 18)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=speeeeeeeeee

i'm also with u aashLOL
thank u spee....ixu bhaag baby bhaag...LOLLOLLOL
goodness... everybody is after me... what did i do??... what can i do if CV's only listen to me when i say something about crappy mArjAnie Angry
what were they doing when i am ranting and raving about not getting enough Maneet romance?? Angry
ab isme meri kya galathi hai ki CV's have selective hearing Unhappy

dont u guys see...im running behind CV's with my chappal already...and u guys are running behind me... bechare CV's..they thing we are all running after them LOLLOLLOLLOL

Day Dreaming

haha u have lost it aash completely but ur idea is rocking ideaLOLLOLLOL
 thanks spee....mai to kabka pagal ho chuki huuu.....LOLLOLLOL

very well said dear
CryCryCry for Khushi............Manisha ke liyeLOLLOLLOL aur MAANEET ke liyeWink
loved ur shayariHeartHeart.........wowwwwwwwwwwwwClap

aash abhi warmala aur tumhare ye haal hai SR tab tak thoWinkWinkWink
 do u have a shayari even for that?!Embarrassed
LOLLOL
bbana lungi yaar.usme kya hai...tu bole to.....

ofcourse v know u bcuz v r all like uWink 
isnt it fun??? being like me??????

LETS PLAY DOCTOR DOCTOR AGAIN:

i agree yaar GC is the best!!!..........he is king of expressions.........Hats off to himClapClapClap

Smile
A PRICELESS PEARL:
Aash very well saidClapClapClap............loved each and every word u saidHeartHeart

itni tadap?LOLWinkWink
mai akeli nahi hu.sare crazies tadap rahe hai....LOLLOL
so true..

JAYMALA:

haha private tuitions r u going to give him theory claases or practicals?Embarrassed

pracs honey..def practicalsLOL

Maan will learn practicals from aashu... and come to us as an experienced guy WinkLOL

Pinky was toooo cute yaar love jija-saali relationshipSmile

sooooooooo true aash so true Maan Singh Khurana sirf apni Mishti ke liye Maan hai aur baakio ke liye Maan Singh KhuranaSmileDay Dreaming...............btw the underlined line tu bhi na sab kuch public mein yeha pe chote bache bhi hai yaarEmbarrassed 
maine kya likha yaar???? jo chote bacche nahi padh sakte???

me too

aat hai aash u noticed iti notice everything related to MSk...........jokes apart didnt u feel odd??? behan nahi hai?????ClapClap

haha i know......i think now he is all crazies' favROFL
The photograher ki jai ho!!!!!!!!!
u kno "photo" n "sr" in same line is giving me weird thots!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink
aashuuuuuuu... dont put images in my head LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
am already wacko as it is today WinkLOL

haha loved to see naughty MSK backEmbarrassed...............agar Maan hamara list dekhega toh woh kuch kaise karega............i mean woh pura time hamari lambi list padne mein time waste karega toh phir time kaha bachega kuch aur karne ke liyeEmbarrassed

good pt spee..........lisr dusri den de denge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOLLOL
\

haa yaar kya scene thaDay Dreaming...............i was in MAANEET paradise par achanak se Marjaani hellAngry

CVsCensored

nice song dear.........i love it............apt now for Maan-Geet ka MaanWink

Rocking post dearClapClapClap................ur post had everything..................from shayari which i loved so muchHeart to naughtinessWinkWinkWink to romance to fun to Khushi ke liyeCry...............u have covered everything so well and i loved ur in-depth analysis on MAANEET' relationship, Geet and Maan Singh KhuranaClapClapClap...................my replies in blue
[/QUOTE]

thanks spee................urs tooSmile
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhasumona28

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
good morning my darling crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
i know, posted already but those were all replies...

@all crazies: we all agree that ashu's opening last night was absolutely brilliant so instead of sazaa i have decided to give her a present... its not ready yet... will post it as soon as possible Wink

all those who analyzed...good job ladies ClapClapClapClap

@aash: ur mom will definitely take u to a psychiatrist really soon... and not because of Maan, because of me ROFL

regarding the epi: it was, hands down, one of the best episodes we have seen recently... if not in the entire show so far...
GC was excellent as always... the expression on his face... the worry, the naked fear, the unquestionable sadness, and lastly when Geet woke up the utter love ClapClap
DD as  the perfect shy bride ClapClapClapClap

hate that Khushi's life is still in danger... hope nothing happens to her Unhappy

*****************************************************************************************
now to the part we all hate to even talk about... mArjAnie DeadDeadDeadDead

if Arjun is planning what we think he is, then he's worse than i thought... but we shouldn't have expected more than this from NT's brother...

coming on to Annie, she wasnt a part of the wedding group... & not there even in the spoiler pictures that we have seen so far... in other words she is spending it all with Arjun...i found it wierd...that she spent the whole of her brother's wedding with Arjun... her secret love Dead (good news about that is we dont see her with Maneet, bad new is that screen time is lost to Maneet AngryAngryAngry)
now coming back to Annie...i think some time in the future she will turn negative.... not like NT... but more in a rebellious way... when she was first introduced, we found her as a spoiled brat who wants everything her way... we still see a glimpse of her every now and then... what i think is that, Maan & Geet, even Dadi will refuse her to see Arjun, they will be against her continuing the so called love affair of mArjAnie... so in her rebellious way, she would get more closer to Arjun, and as a result it would be easy for Arjun to take his revenge, and do the thing that we think he's planning to do...
resulting in a wake up call to Annie, that Arjun is not the person she thinks him to be...
... for Geet & Dadi, to realize that Maan was right about him...
...Maan to realize that he should never have trusted Arjun, and should have kept an eye on him all the time....
but later on Arjun will come to know about NT's deception, and he too will suffer...
i hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL never to be seen or heard from, ever again (what a dream)...

CV's read the last line, with eyes and ears open Wink

LOL

sptrnobharkhasumona28

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
HI , Goodmorning to all crazies .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@ ixx
good morning my darling crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

@all crazies: we all agree that ashu's opening last night was absolutely brilliant so instead of sazaa i have decided to give her a present... its not ready yet... will post it as soon as possible Wink

@aash: ur mom will definitely take u to a psychiatrist really soon... and not because of Maan, because of me ROFL

regarding the epi: it was, hands down, one of the best episodes we have seen recently... if not in the entire show so far...
GC was excellent as always... the expression on his face... the worry, the naked fear, the unquestionable sadness, and lastly when Geet woke up the utter love ClapClap
DD as  the perfect shy bride Clap

hate that Khushi's life is still in danger... hope nothing happens to her Unhappy

*****************************************************************************************
now to the part we all hate to even talk about... mArjAnie Dead

if Arjun is planning what we think he is, then he's worse than i thought... but we shouldn't have expected more than this from NT's brother...

coming on to Annie, she wasnt a part of the wedding group... & not there even in the spoiler pictures that we have seen so far... in other words she is spending it all with Arjun...i found it wierd...that she spent the whole of her brother's wedding with Arjun... her secret love Dead (good news about that is we dont see her with Maneet, bad new is that screen time is lost to Maneet AngryAngryAngry)
now coming back to Annie...i think some time in the future she will turn negative.... not like NT... but more in a rebellious way... when she was first introduced, we found her as a spoiled brat who wants everything her way... we still see a glimpse of her every now and then... what i think is that, Maan & Geet, even Dadi will refuse her to see Arjun, they will be against her continuing the so called love affair of mArjAnie... so in her rebellious way, she would get more closer to Arjun, and as a result it would be easy for Arjun to take his revenge, and do the thing that we think he's planning to do...
resulting in a wake up call to Annie, that Arjun is not the person she thinks him to be...
...Maan to realize that he should never have trusted Arjun, and should have kept an eye on him all the time....
but later on Arjun will come to know about NT's deception, and he too will suffer...
i hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu LOLLOLLOL never to be seen or heard from, ever again (what a dream)...

I loved what you say Specially  anne ke baare me . Anne will create problem with Maaneet .

LOL

ixxusptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Hi Barkha, have not had a chance to interact with you much, have been out early the past couple days!!! I have loved your takle on tonight's episode. My comments are in blue. Take care, will soon sign off.

Originally posted by bharkha

thanks aash for posting today s thread early Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile  thank u soo much yarSmile Smile Smile  Smile i hope i come early on this site............Wink  varna Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry hey babaji... sab jaldi so jaaye aapko paatha hai na..meri madaath karna... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Aash has done a great job with tonight's thread!!! Hope you have not had much issues with fam. I myself have had a difficult tussle over MSK and IF with my hubby dearest!!! Partly my fault, but he was to blame too. Anyways, love him and i have done my bit so all's well again!!!Wink Hence able to write for an extended time.

i couldnt believe tat they showed the glimpse of SR....Cry aaj hi kyun dikhana tha babaji Cry Cry Cry kal tak ka intezzar nahi kar sakte they kya... but loved tat scene to the core hye..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap
me dead yar.... neend chain sab kho chukiii hoon.....

OK, yeh kab hua??? Do you mean Maan taking Geet aside and  ending up not doing anything? If that's the case, then have not missed anything, otherwise if there was something on sbs or anything, pls batao!!!

analysis part :
loved the episode to the core.... hye maan se toh aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee... doctor ye tune kya kiya.... abort Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry cvs ithna julm hum par math karo yaar...

Loved the epi too yaar, and yes thi is really reaaly sad track, i think Geet ke saath hum sab ko bhi zor se dhakka lagega, afar woh choti angel ko kuch hua!!!

geet and maan s conversation after geets recovery... luvd maan at that time. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming depsite of knowing the future trouble... kithni acchi tarah se usne geet ko sambhala ye kehke ki ab humarein takdeeer mein sirf khushiya hi khushiya hogi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
maan n geet jaimala... too gud.. despite of watching it in sbs sbb and u me aur tv segments... aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  awesome yar Clap aur background music too gud Clap Clap Clap Clapmein toh nachne hi lag gayee thee baithey baithey LOL LOL 

Very well said Barkha,!!!Maan was as usual great!!! No wonder we all admire and love him so much!!!

pinky- tumhare toh guts din be din badthey hi jaa rahe hai LOL LOL LOL   loved the way maaneet put jaimala to each other.... kaise sar jhukhaaye khada tha geet ke samne...Embarrassed Wink Embarrassed aur maan ne kya aada se geet ko varmala pehnaaye....hum toh ghayal ho gayee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming all guys did gud job... brought some fun into it .. Clap Clap Clap 

Agree, lol Pinky, ke office mein tai tai phees ho jaati hai, aur yaha full force mein hai.

jaimala ke baath......... ufffffffff.... main ghayal ho gayeeeeeeeee.....hye sapna hai ya sach abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai.... hye mein marjawa gud khake Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

ClapClapClap - Very well said i agree!!! Maan and Geet were superb during the varmala, so were Dadi and the rest. The cvs and the crew did a fantastic job with the execution of the scene!!!

marjannie - no comments....Angry Angry Angry Angry 
cvs y u end the show by showing marjaanie....Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry kuch toh maaneet ka khayal karooo LOL LOL LOL LOL 

I don't like seeing them at crucial times, i find my smile vanishing, my patience ebbing when i see them this week - shaadi ke pehle, shaadi ke waqt aur shaadi ke baad.  

haan yar.... long time since v had a interaction...everything is fine now yar..n gud to know tat everything is fine wit ur family tooo... sach mein ye toh roz roz ka jhanjat ban gaya hai....

i couldnt believe tat they showed the glimpse of SR....Cry aaj hi kyun dikhana tha babaji Cry Cry Cry kal tak ka intezzar nahi kar sakte they kya... but loved tat scene to the core hye..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap
me dead yar.... neend chain sab kho chukiii hoon.....

OK, yeh kab hua??? Do you mean Maan taking Geet aside and  ending up not doing anything? If that's the case, then have not missed anything, otherwise if there was something on sbs or anything, pls batao!!!

hey i need to open the thread this friday... i thought sr ll be shown this friday... but they showed a glimpse of it... aur toh aur aash ko toh sach mein double dhamaka mil gaya... pehle shaadi aur ab yeh... tats y.. yar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

HI , Goodmorning to all crazies .

gud morning mona and to all crazies.....

RajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@hima one question for u....what's the diff between jaimala and varmala...i mean i only had...one jaimala/varmala...so confused about it...

@all goodnight...sweet maaneet dreams....

samata ... i am a south indian ... we have exchanging  garlands but twice or kind of thrice also as per our customs ... 1garland from bride's side 1 garland from groom's side ..1 garland with camphor or something like tht so we have to do it 3 times as per our customs  ...

but googled and found tht both are same .. jay mala & var mala are one and the same ... tht happnd b/w maaneet today ...
thanks dear.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

good morning my darling crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

DD as  the perfect shy bride ClapClapClapClap

now to the part we all hate to even talk about... mArjAnie DeadDeadDeadDead

i hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL never to be seen or heard from, ever again (what a dream)...

LOL

ixu2 : it happens... kya kare jab net dhoka de jaata... very irritating Cry Crykoi baath nahi....v missed u..... thank god u r back now...
gud u posted ur comments.. ab toh jeeth teri yar.... paakiiii...my vote goes to u...

aash ko pyschiatrist ki jarroraath toh hai LOL LOL LOL  agree wit u on this context....
 hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnosumona28RajeevGurtiFan

Go to top