Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 14)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@hima one question for u....what's the diff between jaimala and varmala...i mean i only had...one jaimala/varmala...so confused about it...
@all goodnight...sweet maaneet dreams....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Goonight to all crazies . Waiting for tomorrow . Sweet Maan dream .

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

samata ...thnks dear for FB link ...

RajeevGurtiFanbharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Mona, Deepti-nice analysis dearSmileSmileHeart

@Hima-dear about kiss part i was just fooling around.............on a serious note i thought only when Geet is his fully........after marriage Maan would kiss her bcuz he a true gentleman right?.............actually i love him for thatHeart......

I had written something on some page regarding this don't know which one so just copy pasting it here

Roch-But this is what separates him from the bhediya type lover boys, (now Arjun is acting like one bhediya) and a true lover with integrity. Maan has shown Geet time and again a lot of glimpses of his passionate self, and but always he has curbed it with his sheer will power. That's why Geet trusts him the way she does, he could have taken a lot more liberties but has never crossed the crucial line, which could have otherwise hurt Geet in her own eyes.

Very well said dearClap....................we all kind of tease Maan about it but v all respect and admire him for the same reason............For Maan, Geet's happiness, comfort and safety have always been his top most priorities.............like i said earlier Maan is Geet's saviour, parent and caretaker along with her lover............so he knows when he has to treat his Mishti like a baby when she really needs to be comforted and when to be naughty like a lover................he can sideline his own wishes for his Geet.................so until Geet feels comfortable he would never cross his lines..........that is y v all salute Maan Singh Khurana.........he is special...........a precious gem which now belongs to only GeetSmileSmileHeart....

my replies in blue Hima to Roch's post (in red) 

@all crazies.....about Arjun chi chi how can he think of going to such an extent..................Dev and Arjun r so similar here.......breaking the trust of innocent girls who submitted (in case of masoom Geet) and going to submit (in case of Anni) everything to such guys thinking it is love...........in logo ko Maan Singh Khurana sab kuch nahi toh kam se kam girls ko kaise respect karte hai woh seekhna chahiye

Btw can anyone tell me how to post pics?...........sorry for troubling u all..........if it too complicated then don't worry girls

Edited by sptrno - 19 January 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142bharkhasumona28RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@hima one question for u....what's the diff between jaimala and varmala...i mean i only had...one jaimala/varmala...so confused about it...

@all goodnight...sweet maaneet dreams....

samata ... i am a south indian ... we have exchanging  garlands but twice or kind of thrice also as per our customs ... 1garland from bride's side 1 garland from groom's side ..1 garland with camphor or something like tht so we have to do it 3 times as per our customs  ...

but googled and found tht both are same .. jay mala & var mala are one and the same ... tht happnd b/w maaneet today ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsumona28RajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--bharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

ROFLQUOTE=aashluvsmaan]
Originally posted by maneet1985

@ aash/... i loved the photographer sis...

kisne ne arrange kiya yaar usko
itna akalmandi ka kaam sirf MSK hi kar sakta hai..........LOLLOLLOL
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

wohi ocusourcing services hoga.. jaha se maan sahab ne securioties manga hoga!!!!ROFL[ROFL[ROFL[ROFL[ROFL[

yeh Maan  bhi na kahan kahan se le aathe thain aise namono  ko!!!!D'oh

humara fayda ho raha hai na.
to chup kar!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE] ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrnobharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by nanditasingh

@Aash - wonderful update ...you covered it al infact AA too...
love the shayri ...

@ Hima - 5 options?

@Barkha - nice post...yup Pinky we see here is Geet's friend & Maan here is only Jija ji to her now..she is making full use of her liberty & i'm loving it

@Mona - Awful AA's are too fast for comfort .....lovely analysis

@Samata - 'Baby scare' track...i second you i'm tired of it ..better deal with it than keep on hanging the decision in mid air

thanks nandu........

learning from u....LOLLOLLOL

Yeah Yeah! Tell Me That

truly nandu.......
u r a class apart yaar.......
me juast a beginner......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Mona, Deepti-nice analysis dearSmileSmileHeart

@Hima-dear about kiss part i was just fooling around.............on a serious note i thought only when Geet is his fully........after marriage Maan would kiss her bcuz he a true gentleman right?.............actually i love him for thatHeart......

I had written something on some page regarding this don't know which one so just copy pasting it here

Roch-But this is what separates him from the bhediya type lover boys, (now Arjun is acting like one bhediya) and a true lover with integrity. Maan has shown Geet time and again a lot of glimpses of his passionate self, and but always he has curbed it with his sheer will power. That's why Geet trusts him the way she does, he could have taken a lot more liberties but has never crossed the crucial line, which could have otherwise hurt Geet in her own eyes.

Very well said dearClap....................we all kind of tease Maan about it but v all respect and admire him for the same reason............For Maan, Geet's happiness, comfort and safety have always been his top most priorities.............like i said earlier Maan is Geet's saviour, parent and caretaker along with her lover............so he knows when he has to treat his Mishti like a baby when she really needs to be comforted and when to be naughty like a lover................he can sideline his own wishes for his Geet.................so until Geet feels comfortable he would never cross his lines..........that is y v all salute Maan Singh Khurana.........he is special...........a precious gem which now belongs to only GeetSmileSmileHeart....

my replies in blue Hima to Roch's post (in red) 

@all crazies.....about Arjun chi chi how can he think of going to such an extent..................Dev and Arjun r so similar here.......breaking the trust of innocent girls who submitted (in case of masoom Geet) and going to submit (in case of Anni) everything to such guys thinking it is love...........in logo ko Maan Singh Khurana sab kuch nahi toh kam se kam girls ko kaise respect karte hai woh seekhna chahiye

Btw can anyone tell me how to post pics?...........sorry for troubling u all..........if it too complicated then don't worry girls

spandana here everything is black ... no blue & red ...

reg post pics i have PM  sent by both deepthi & Ixx wll forward u tht ..ok ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrnobharkha

Go to top