CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I hope everyone reports back over here alive at 10'''''.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Many casualties are expected''''..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So guys seat belts tighten kar lo''''.oxygen cylinders tissue papers''..sab kuch le liya????not to forget smelling salts''πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i need smelling salts or maan to come and revive me as i am going to faint😍😍😍😍

U wanna kno DR. loves advice????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Keep a photo of Maan close to hand'.just look at it'whenever u feel weak'.(I personally recommend the hot hot one posted by nandu yest in the thread)😳😳😳😳😍😍😍😍😍 why can we not have the real thing😍😍😍😍

Aaj hum roenge(for khushi) aur hasenge(for manishaaaaaa) aur wapas us insaan ki aankhon me kho kar pyaar me doob jayenge jiska naam hai Maan Singh Khurrana''''..jisna hume pyaar ke maayne samjhaya'😍😍😍😍😍

Aash ka shayarana andaaz----me love your shayarana andaazπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kabse khade hai hum ........

rahoon me palke bichaye...........

bas wo ek baar aaye.........

aur in aankhon ki pyaas bujhaye'..

intezaar ki ab to imtihaan ho gayi'.

Ek bar apna deedar dede''..

Taki hum bhi chain ki neend si paye''.

Sapno me hum bhi kho paye'.

Taras gaye hai hum jis pal ke liye''..

Aaj laga ke wo hai kuch paas''

Par Abh bhi hai aas''

Us ek pal ki'''.

Jo hoga sabse khaas'''

Eagerly waiting for the wedding'''..and the ahem ahem'..(u kno me ppl.........naughty devil cant think beyond SR!!!)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Opening early today for varsha''''

Tu reserve kar le jani'..😊😊😊😊

will be back after watching.........

till then keep watching GHSP somwaar se shaniwaar raat sade nau baje sirf star one pe.........😊😊😊😊

Todays analysis====

AASH IS DEAD''''''CONFIRMED'''''SHAADI SE PEHLE'.BABAJI'..YE KYA HO RAHA HAI'..😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

LETS PLAY DOCTOR DOCTOR AGAIN:

Ok so now we kno that CVs laying down the  foundation for future tracks'..because after shaadi only marjanie trach remaining as of now'..

The world stopped when MSK heard the words "mishit or khushi" again''..his worst nightmare had materialized again'.only this time "the promise" binds him'..😭😭😭😭

I cud not read MSKs blank face when he said how many days'''what are u thinking maan??? Looked like usne apne dil pe patthar leke ek faisla kiya hai'..but don't kno whts the decision'.

GC is such a super emoter that we can read his emotions without him uttering a single word'.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i agree, he is the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here he was picture perfect'with his pain, despair, and lastly determination'..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kudos to u'..⭐️⭐️⭐️

A PRICELESS PEARL:

Geets one drop of tear reminded me of maans tear drop''.😊😊 the way maan claimed her everything for himself'.was expected'''he is the possessive lover who will want geets everything'but in return he will surrender his all for her'without blinking'..such is the limitless love between them'.

Their love knows no boundaries'.geets unwavering trust is gonna be the base of their relationship'..

The bride still manages to shy'..n MSK just ghooros at his perfect bride'..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (ghoorr raha hai abhi bhi!!!!!!!!! Aaj to kuch kar le yaar'..gustakhi karne ka last moment mat chod!!!)😑😑😑😑😑  he needs to do more than just stare😳😳😳😳

JAYMALA:

MSK on stage n geet enters......ok guys notice that maan does not remove his eyes from geet for even a moment.except to give a look to romeo!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The guy is plain besharam''''πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sab log dekh rahe hai ke tu ghoor raha hai.but does hi care??? NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

But AASH thinks''jidhar besharam banna chahiye waha to wo ekdum sati-savitra types😑😑😑😑😑😑(come for private tuitions honey'''''..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰aash is ready'.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ n so r a lot of crazies'😳😳😳😳😳) i will help you with private tuitions if want πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved pinki n romeos teasing''pinky tumhari ladki kum nahi hai!!!!!!!!!1 who to bechara maan hai'warna kab ki double pregnant ho gayi hoti!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok MSK still not blinking''.n then the masti scene we all saw'''..geet getting annoyed at her losing the context'..lekin humara maan apni geet ko kabhi dukhi dekh sakta hai kya??????????

So THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ne geet ke saamne apna sir jhukakar apne pyaar ko salaami di'''..me loved his attitude her'..he will bend only for her'no one else'..for her one smile he is ready to give up everything'.here we saw MAAN KA SAJDA'.geet has already accepted him as her GOD/sun/moon/taqdeer''today maan has broken down his last barrier by bending to her honor'..i.m sure there is some symbolism here'..any takers?????😳😳😳😳😳😳

AASH loved this scene''

Then the girls dikhao their rang........lekin humare MSK ko koi hara sakta hai???? He will lose willingly'.but no one can beat him!!! Loved the shararat'..naughty naughty MSK''their happiness just shone around''.me was in dreamland at this pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PT TO BE NOTED===== CVs giving hint kya??? When the whole extended family was on stage'.annie was not there'.me happy personally.but whats the pt here???? Bhai didn't ask for his ladli sis????πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The weirdo photographer made me say WT#!!!!!!!!!!1 uska kya kaam'little did I kno.that he is gonna be AASHs fav person at the ned of the epi'.u kno why right????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The photo session'..me everyone included'.except marjanie.yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Then comes the dream scene''maan takes her hand and pulls her away''''😍

ADHOORI SHHADI ME MAAN DEEWANA:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'''.me was so not expecting this''''''maaaannnnnnnnnnnn AASH loves u''''..for this'''😳😳😳😳😳

Ok so naghty naughty maaan back''''..he is so utavla babaji''..SR ke time pe kya hoga'''''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰my imagination gone in overdrive n crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳Maan wants to fulfil geets every wish'(hum crazies ki bhi bahut sari wishes hai.lambi list hai'.mail karo kya??? Apne blachberry pe SR ke time padhna aur puri karna'''''.what say girls?? List banaye????)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  i think we will need to discuss this offline or we may shock the othersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our bhondi geet is all blabbers about shaadi ke baad'.n she caalls him NAUGHTY!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh be still my heart'..MSK adwances(my heart was beating so much that me was jumping on the bed!!!!) n geet retreats''formality ke liye bol diya koi aajayega''..but kudi was fulto turned on n just wanted him to kiss her''''when he placed his hands on her waist..(aash fell down on the bed'.thadak!!!! water water'..!!!! hot hot hot'')'''😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Now looking at his playful smile I don't think hes gonna deliver what he is promising'.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 sapne kyu dikhae????????😑😑😑😑

why did he take his hand behind his back????? Whats the surprise maan???

Thennnnnnnnnnnnn'.AASH shouts IXUUUUUUUUUUUUU I will kill u😑😑😑😑😑😑(I actually shouted that'mom asked me what did she do??? Guys my sis name is iqu.mom thot mai usko bol rahi ho!!)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
see my comments in green,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gn Hima sweet Maan dreamsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
bye bye good night my crazies....

ta ta.. sweet maan dreams.... crazy maan dreams.. naughty maan dreams
Originally posted by maneet1985

aash dear tera life kab se rookha sookha ho gaya!!!!!

to tu meri bare mein soch eise manager paake meri zindagi kitni haseen hainπŸ˜•
aww dear deepthiπŸ€—.............u know v all wish our life to be so beautiful, lovely, magical and dreamy like MAANEET's😍..........atleast with lovely and mast crazies who all live in MAANEET paradise 24x7..............all our lives have bcum rocking!!!!!!!...............love all my dear craziesβ€οΈπŸ€—

mast tha yaar............ we all still going crazy!!!!!!!!
check my first signature pic.. doesnt maan look naughtyπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜

bye bye good night my crazies....

ta ta.. sweet maan dreams.... crazy maan dreams.. naughty maan dreams
sweet maan dreams.... crazy maan dreams.. naughty maan dreams.....to u too darlingπŸ˜‰ Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago

check my first signature pic.. doesnt maan look naughtyπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜
πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ loool he does look naughty and we all are going to have wonderful dreams tonight😍
gn crazies sweet MAANEET dreamsπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by drdee142

My comment in purple😊  

Ixu I was so happy that ixu's prediction is finally coming true, SR aur poori shaadi se pehle, romance ki shuruwat itni achchi hai toh aage ky hoga & then Maan ne Geet ke kamar se apne haath hata liye.......ixu what's happening.......will your prediction come true or not......

Aash my darling wonderful post, loved it and more than anything loved the title......πŸ‘

i have hope always... i think this time we will see SR... i have all my fingers crossed...

but the real question is if we see SR precap say tonight or tomorrow night, will we survive to watch the actual episode πŸ˜†

ixuuuuuuuuuuuu where are u babaes??????????????

i will not kill u promise............😭😭😭
i know that...  πŸ€—

i missed all the fun last night 😭😭😭😭😭😭
but what to do... my internet connection was so bad...i couldnt even load the pages properly... a few weeks back our internet service providers were hacked and ever since then connection can be crappy at times 😭😭😭😭😭😭