Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 12)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

aash: gr8 post... u r lucky.. aaj toh finally v got a glimpse of SR... haan cvs laying foundation for future tracks... and ya even i guess that he took the decision but wat....????? one drop of pearl explanation was lovely... annie - sati savitri omg hilarious.....

dew: awesome post hima diii... maneet posing for pics... too gud... and u having faith on maan not kissing geet... aap maan ko kitne acchey se jaanthi hain.. ithna toh humari geet bhi nahi jaanthi.. varna aankhein kyun band kartiii.. paagli kahi kiii....cheers hima diiiii

mona : lovely post.... u r right... i think cvs plannin to show AA s SR b4 maaneet... cvs aisa math karna....sun rahe ho na.... completely agree with u for hats off to GC.. kudos to GC.. his expressions....

rajeev the best: samata.... nice post dear..agree with u on best onscreen couple.... and haan ho bhi sakta hai.. cvs playin with baby track just for trps... cvs humare emotions ke saath math kheliye... are u listening.... maan seductive luks...... chanceless yar.. aur arjun trying to copy.. woh toh msk kii jhoothi bhi nahi hai.... chal hat arjun... tu jaa aur soja

nandita : nice post... dadi showers them with flowers and blessed them... love dadi for tat... kc boys true brothers to geet.. completely agree.. nice pictorial rep...

smrite - ya maaneet wer awesome

drdee : waiting for ur post.. agree no cheating... all the best....

ixu2: run baby run... aaj toh aash  tumhe nahi chodegiiii... n waiting for ur post...all the best

ritu : gr8 post.. thanks for bringin into the lamelight of annie... how much ever v hate annie but no gal deserves too much atrocity esp from the person whom she loves... completely agree wit u in this context.. me feeling sad for annie.....

sprtno : lovely post.. haan yar maan toh misthi ko kahi door le gaya.. very mischeivious... hyee... they showed a glimpse of sr.. ab aur na tadpao.. i hope v dont get to see AA s SR b4 maneet s SR...

aarthi : nice post yar... agree wit u.. how many times maan has to face the difficulty of choosing between geet n baby.. bechara maan
and haan he romancing his lady love... cannnot believe they showed a glimpse of sr...aaj ke liye toh forehead kiss hi chal jaayega par sr ke din..... ahmmm ahmmmmmm....

me hated marjaanie... but feeling bad for annie after ritu s post

deepti : shaadi shuru ho gayee... balle balle... par cvs ko jhatka dene mein mazaa aa raha hai tabhi toh ye baby track....
and ye photographer.. haan yar he was gud... and maaneet wer the best...
 didnt i tell you sapne ho ya haqeekat.. yeh marjaanie... kahan se tapak jaathe hai.. patha hi nahi chala....)Evil Smile
ab in donon to poore pciture se hatane kliye kya kar sakthe hai., muy crazies....

loved this one esp... too hilarious..

sarrm : nice post.. loved esp maan ka signature waala style... he a gr8 lover... hum sabka kwaab ban gaaya hai maan....

thank you Barkha .....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsumona28bharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

My comment in purpleSmile  

Ixu I was so happy that ixu's prediction is finally coming true, SR aur poori shaadi se pehle, romance ki shuruwat itni achchi hai toh aage ky hoga & then Maan ne Geet ke kamar se apne haath hata liye.......ixu what's happening.......will your prediction come true or not......

Aash my darling wonderful post, loved it and more than anything loved the title......Clap

tubelight dee.hehe............

when did ixu predict this????

thanks dee..the head bowing part stuck me most..the grt MSK bowing down is not a small thing na...

I hr CRAZY sessions are def not enough...........

and me all set for the practical part yaar.theory kabh ki ho gayi!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@nandita ... nice analysis ...

nandita ...the doctor advised him to decide abt the baby with in a few days  so i think ... the cv's are just taking some time & waiting for our action ... & i am thinking they may not harm the baby & the mother ... thy are just trying to build some tension ...& just trying to prolongate the baby track ... & they will try to use geet's promise more often now ... till she delivers ... god knows when will she ever deliver ... and if thy show valentines day in geet then geet will be more than a year preg* ...LOL

they must not harm the baby ...it spoils the essence ...the baby is symbol of her fight...her spirit & Maan's love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Mona - thank you dear
sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Hi Barkha, have not had a chance to interact with you much, have been out early the past couple days!!! I have loved your takle on tonight's episode. My comments are in blue. Take care, will soon sign off.

thanks aash for posting today s thread early Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile  thank u soo much yarSmile Smile Smile  Smile i hope i come early on this site............Wink  varna Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry hey babaji... sab jaldi so jaaye aapko paatha hai na..meri madaath karna... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Aash has done a great job with tonight's thread!!! Hope you have not had much issues with fam. I myself have had a difficult tussle over MSK and IF with my hubby dearest!!! Partly my fault, but he was to blame too. Anyways, love him and i have done my bit so all's well again!!!Wink Hence able to write for an extended time.

i couldnt believe tat they showed the glimpse of SR....Cry aaj hi kyun dikhana tha babaji Cry Cry Cry kal tak ka intezzar nahi kar sakte they kya... but loved tat scene to the core hye..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap
me dead yar.... neend chain sab kho chukiii hoon.....

OK, yeh kab hua??? Do you mean Maan taking Geet aside and  ending up not doing anything? If that's the case, then have not missed anything, otherwise if there was something on sbs or anything, pls batao!!!

analysis part :
loved the episode to the core.... hye maan se toh aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee... doctor ye tune kya kiya.... abort Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry cvs ithna julm hum par math karo yaar...

Loved the epi too yaar, and yes thi is really reaaly sad track, i think Geet ke saath hum sab ko bhi zor se dhakka lagega, afar woh choti angel ko kuch hua!!!

geet and maan s conversation after geets recovery... luvd maan at that time. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming depsite of knowing the future trouble... kithni acchi tarah se usne geet ko sambhala ye kehke ki ab humarein takdeeer mein sirf khushiya hi khushiya hogi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
maan n geet jaimala... too gud.. despite of watching it in sbs sbb and u me aur tv segments... aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  awesome yar Clap aur background music too gud Clap Clap Clap Clapmein toh nachne hi lag gayee thee baithey baithey LOL LOL 

Very well said Barkha,!!!Maan was as usual great!!! No wonder we all admire and love him so much!!!

pinky- tumhare toh guts din be din badthey hi jaa rahe hai LOL LOL LOL   loved the way maaneet put jaimala to each other.... kaise sar jhukhaaye khada tha geet ke samne...Embarrassed Wink Embarrassed aur maan ne kya aada se geet ko varmala pehnaaye....hum toh ghayal ho gayee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming all guys did gud job... brought some fun into it .. Clap Clap Clap 

Agree, lol Pinky, ke office mein tai tai phees ho jaati hai, aur yaha full force mein hai.

jaimala ke baath......... ufffffffff.... main ghayal ho gayeeeeeeeee.....hye sapna hai ya sach abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai.... hye mein marjawa gud khake Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

ClapClapClap - Very well said i agree!!! Maan and Geet were superb during the varmala, so were Dadi and the rest. The cvs and the crew did a fantastic job with the execution of the scene!!!

marjannie - no comments....Angry Angry Angry Angry 
cvs y u end the show by showing marjaanie....Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry kuch toh maaneet ka khayal karooo LOL LOL LOL LOL 

I don't like seeing them at crucial times, i find my smile vanishing, my patience ebbing when i see them this week - shaadi ke pehle, shaadi ke waqt aur shaadi ke baad.  

drdee142bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

@Aash - wonderful update ...you covered it al infact AA too...
love the shayri ...

@ Hima - 5 options?

@Barkha - nice post...yup Pinky we see here is Geet's friend & Maan here is only Jija ji to her now..she is making full use of her liberty & i'm loving it

@Mona - Awful AA's are too fast for comfort .....lovely analysis

@Samata - 'Baby scare' track...i second you i'm tired of it ..better deal with it than keep on hanging the decision in mid air

thanks nandu........

learning from u....LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasinghbharkhasumona28

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Spandhan - thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

aash: gr8 post... u r lucky.. aaj toh finally v got a glimpse of SR... haan cvs laying foundation for future tracks... and ya even i guess that he took the decision but wat....????? one drop of pearl explanation was lovely... annie - sati savitri omg hilarious.....

ixu2: run baby run... aaj toh aash  tumhe nahi chodegiiii... n waiting for ur post...all the best

glimpse himili....to deead.................ixu ko mat bhaga..............let her come back..........LOLLOLLOL

sptrnobharkha

Go to top