Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 11)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=aarthirajendran]

and romancing his lady love...again a forehead kiss(uff can't we get more)
sapno me aarti.sirf sapno me...ya tumhari FFs me.....LOL

aashu  in both ma FF's not so soon will i give this beautiful scene...will have to wait...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

geet just got to c the trailor of maan's love ... Picture abhi baki hain geet  ... he just showed her this will be our love life later on after marriage ...keep ur worries aside abt me loving u ... u will get more than what u have ever imagined ...

loved this di.....Maan is defo upto some mischief..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsumona28sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Hey aash, need i say, that you have written a superb analysis!!! I love the way you have put it all together. Great read!!! 

thanks roch...
LETS PLAY DOCTOR DOCTOR AGAIN:

Ok so now we kno that CVs laying down the  foundation for future tracks'..because after shaadi only marjanie trach remaining as of now'..

The world stopped when MSK heard the words "mishit or khushi" again''..his worst nightmare had materialized again'.only this time "the promise" binds him'..CryCryCryCry

I cud not read MSKs blank face when he said how many days'''what are u thinking maan??? Looked like usne apne dil pe patthar leke ek faisla kiya hai'..but don't kno whts the decision'.Ouch

GC is such a super emoter that we can read his emotions without him uttering a single word'.ClapClapClapClapClap

Here he was picture perfect'with his pain, despair, and lastly determination'..ClapClapClapClapClap

Kudos to u'..StarStarStar

Very well said aash, GC is a super emoter!!!
Wonder what's gonna happen to khushi, we are all by now bound to that little angel and the choice is really really tough!!!.hope he doesnt have to make the choice...........even if Cvs want to drop the baby...let it be a MC n not a planned abortion....not that i want that mind u!!!
A PRICELESS PEARL:

Geets one drop of tear reminded me of maans tear drop''.SmileSmile the way maan claimed her everything for himself'.was expected'''he is the possessive lover who will want geets everything'but in return he will surrender his all for her'without blinking'..such is the limitless love between them'.Their love knows no boundaries'.geets unwavering trust is gonna be the base of their relationship'..

What a superb way to love your beloved!!! Kurbaan jaao aise Maan par!!!
.hume aise maan kyu nahi milte??? tumhe to mil gaya hai naLOLLOLLOL

The bride still manages to shy'..n MSK just ghooros at his perfect bride'..LOLLOLLOLLOL (ghoorr raha hai abhi bhi!!!!!!!!! Aaj to kuch kar le yaar'..gustakhi karne ka last moment mat chod!!!)AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

This is Maan's signature style, to leave Geet totally pliant and then stepping away without a touch. That's what makes him so much more profound and impactful. Yaar jab na touch karna itna profound hai to jab woh possessive banega tab kya haal hoga us Geet ka?!!!.u said it ROCH......his not doing anything leaves us breatheless....jab karega to kya?????????

JAYMALA:

MSK on stage n geet enters......ok guys notice that maan does not remove his eyes from geet for even a moment.except to give a look to romeo!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL The guy is plain besharam''''LOLLOLLOLsab log dekh rahe hai ke tu ghoor raha hai.but does hi care??? NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Big smileBig smileBig smileThat's what makes him such a great lover yaar!!! I am fulto swooning with his acting today! And Geet she was so mesmerised by him. They are so great together!!!.he seduced her totally with his eyes!!!!!!

But AASH thinks''jidhar besharam banna chahiye waha to wo ekdum sati-savitra typesAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(come for private tuitions honey'''''..WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkaash is ready'.WinkWinkWinkWinkWink n so r a lot of crazies'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

But this is what seperates him from the bhediya type lover boys, (now Arjun is acting like one bhediya) and a true lover with integrity. Maan has shown Geet time and again a lot of glimpses of his passionate self, and but always he has curbed it with his sheer will power. That's why Geet trusts him the way she does, he could have taken a lot more liberties but has never crossed the crucial line, which could have otherwise hurt Geet in her own eyes. .hmmmmmm......so true,,,,,,arjun is not a bad guy ...........he is just too impulsive n emotional.revenge is cruel.somehow i want Cvs to justify his charcater...i dont want annie to suffer such a fate....

Loved pinki n romeos teasing''pinky tumhari ladki kum nahi hai!!!!!!!!!1 who to bechara maan hai'warna kab ki double pregnant ho gayi hoti!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok MSK still not blinking''.n then the masti scene we all saw'''..geet getting annoyed at her losing the context'..lekin humara maan apni geet ko kabhi dukhi dekh sakta hai kya??????????

So THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ne geet ke saamne apna sir jhukakar apne pyaar ko salaami di'''..me loved his attitude her'..he will bend only for her'no one else'..for her one smile he is ready to give up everything'.here we saw MAAN KA SAJDA'.geet has already accepted him as her GOD/sun/moon/taqdeer''today maan has broken down his last barrier by bending to her honor'..i.m sure there is some symbolism here'..any takers?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

StarStarStarStar i loved this part!!!

AASH loved this scene''

Then the girls dikhao their rang........lekin humare MSK ko koi hara sakta hai???? He will lose willingly'.but no one can beat him!!! Loved the shararat'..naughty naughty MSK''their happiness just shone around''.

PT TO BE NOTED===== CVs giving hint kya??? When the whole extended family was on stage'.annie was not there'.me happy personally.but whats the pt here???? Bhai didn't ask for his ladli sis????ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The weirdo photographer made me say WT#!!!!!!!!!!1 uska kya kaam'little did I kno.that he is gonna be AASHs fav person at the ned of the epi'.u kno why right????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The photo session'..me everyone included'.except marjanie.yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Then comes the dream scene''maan takes her hand and pulls her away''''Day Dreaming

ClapClapClapClap That was just as good, loved all Maneet scenes.

ADHOORI SHHA DI ME MAAN DEEWANA:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'''.me was so not expecting this''''''maaaannnnnnnnnnnn AASH loves u''''..for this'''EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok so naghty naughty maaan back''''..he is so utavla babaji''..SR ke time pe kya hoga'''''WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkmy imagination gone in overdrive n crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedMaan wants to fulfil geets every wish'(hum crazies ki bhi bahut sari wishes hai.lambi list hai'.mail karo kya??? Apne blachberry pe SR ke time padhna aur puri karna'''''.what say girls?? List banaye????)WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Good one!!! That will be the day. But wait!!! Not SR time pe, yaar, aur thoda delay karenge to, beech mein hi cvs kya kar de kya pata. Ab to SR hone do, phir morning after they can read out the list and hamari pharmaish puri kare!!!

....rochhhh.....u intelligent gilr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 yeh to maine socha hi nahi...ok so list is for next day morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Our bhondi geet is all blabbers about shaadi ke baad'.n she caalls him NAUGHTY!!!LOLLOLLOL Oh be still my heart'..MSK adwances(my heart was beating so much that me was jumping on the bed!!!!) n geet retreats''formality ke liye bol diya koi aajayega''..but kudi was fulto turned on n just wanted him to kiss her''''when he placed his hands on her waist..(aash fell down on the bed'.thadak!!!! water water'..!!!! hot hot hot'')'''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I was grinning from ear to ear, wondering why i feel the opposite (disgusted) during AA track.
 .so nausheatic....

Now looking at his playful smile I don't think hes gonna deliver what he is promising'.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry sapne kyu dikhae????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

why did he take his hand behind his back????? Whats the surprise maan???

Thennnnnnnnnnnnn'.AASH shouts IXUUUUUUUUUUUUU I will kill uAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(I actually shouted that'mom asked me what did she do??? Guys my sis name is iqu.mom thot mai usko bol rahi ho!!)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MARJANIE:

CVsCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

What were those atrocious ppl doing in the middle of my dreamy scne!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I ws gonna puke in the first scene'''good thing annie ran away'.she knows her limits'lets see jow long she holds out on her principles''me thinks Arjun is gonna seduce her n leave her'maybe pregnant'.lets see'.ConfusedConfusedConfused

My thoughts precisely!!!

OK me want to say THANK YOU TO ARJUN====for
 keeping annie away from the shaadi'.!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Second that too!!!

Dedication of song here to maaneet==== sajda from MNIK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhasumona28

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
k... all crazies.. me leaving.. gud nite.. maan dreams...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@spandana thanks
@varsha..loved ur take
@all per the latest spoiler pic in fb marriage has alraedy happended i believe.....

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@nandu======

loved ur analysis dear......
seriosly sadist behavior by the Cvs

can we like have a little bit of true happiness???

i so agree yaar its too mean of themCry

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
k crazies me also leaving feeling sleepy and have to dream abt MAan so gudnite, gud noon,gud eve, gud mrng... so cudn;t be specific...

but for now its gudnite from me

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

updated ma post in pg 1...

and i have dbt does marriage in north have time gap btwn varmala rasam and shadi... i still wondering as of other shows i have seen ritw after the varmala rasam the shaadi takes place rite

U r completely right Arti........this marr is totally diff.And one more thing I never wanted to share here in GF coz may be some ppl will take it in a diff way....uno according to religious beliefs also preg ladies should nt take pheras....coz it seems with her the child in her womb also gets marr.EmbarrassedSo in tele shows they can show anything.....

oh my ritu ....aisa hain kya Shockedoh god ... will thy show the pheras or not then ...Confused

sarrmsptrnobharkha

Go to top