Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA.... (Page 10)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

@spandana ... nice post dear ...

answer to ur question ... yes most of the men change after marriage ... not talking abt arranged marriages as in arranged marriages we don't know the other person ... tho yeh sawal tho uttha hi nahin ... even if it is a love marriage ... men do change ...seen plenty of examples ...  geet is right in this matter ...

but maan is not like that .... he will love her even more than she even expected ...LOLLOLLOLWink 

@all crazies ....

for everyone who were confused as to why maan did not kiss her whn she was ready ...

geet just got to c the trailor of maan's love ... Picture abhi baki hain geet  ... he just showed her this will be our love life later on after marriage ...keep ur worries aside abt me loving u ... u will get more than what u have ever imagined ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--bharkha

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by dewdropred

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 

Lines in Red........Hima do u think Arjun will go to that nasty extent?OMG cant bliv.Hope he wont do such crime.......otherwise Maan will just kill him......Hell ya.......how can he do like that?AngryWhatever Annie is...but she's in love n trust him......this will be the most nasty crime if at all happens .....Angry
Leave aside Annie...not a single gal in this world deserves this from the man she loves....Oh Lord I wish CVs wont show something like this.....Embarrassed

yes ritu ... he is having tht plan since yesterday's episode itself  ... as u see whn annie said ..i am ready to do anything for u ...he was in his mind thinking tht I will make u do anything for me ... just wait & watch ... & today's words of his have confirmed what he has in his mind ...

ritu i agree ... who wants her love to do that to her ritu ... no one ... no single girl ... would want that ...  & i am pretty sure tht cv's are trying to show tht ...  I hope cv's don't show .. but i think thy will show tht ....
[/QUOTE]

Very well said Ritu - not a single girl would want such treatment meted out to her. But there are jackasses you know who don't think twice about taking advantage of a girl's weakness. This is what girls have to continually keep sussing out. Who is genuine and who is not. A few positive enactments should not be able to pull the wool over one's eyes, so easily!!!

And Hima, you are so right!!! It was right there on his face and in the fact that he repeated it so often and the next moment tried taking advantage. If these are not danger signs what are? His move was not natural, it did not spring out of genuine situation, it was so very calculated, i was seething that Annie is letting herself so blinded by her own feelings, to be totally unaware of his reactions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

and romancing his lady love...again a forehead kiss(uff can't we get more)
sapno me aarti.sirf sapno me...ya tumhari FFs me.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

a ah finally the most awaited sequece have started the varmala rasam was very beautifully portrayed ...while lifting first tiem she was happy but the second time wen she cudn't reach him her face fell and Maan noticing tat gave up and bend his head for her... Geet was totally surprised ... now its his turn... Girls are no less Maan...they pulled her from him and then with his full attitude he dodged and swept her by p;acing the varmala on her... NOW THAT IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA's  ATTITUDE...WAT SAY .....de MSK attitude yaar.loved him to the core........

Photo session was quite funny and  romantic to... and potographer asking them to pose as DDLJ wa cool.... and Maan sneaking her out form the crowd... and saying that he has one surprise as the marriage is half over...and closes in on her...ok will we get the kiss atleast tmrw r not.....nope MSK upto some mischeif..lets see what tom...

Me totally enjoyed the show never mind AA....dnt even consider them being there i feel like throwing up as they are following Maaneet style of romance and doing it soCensored......my sentiments exactly..........!!!!!!!!!!!
how can they even think of competing with maaneet??????????AngryAngryAngry

sarrmsumona28--aarthi--bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hima, Bharkha, Aarthi, Mona, Samata, Nandita.......loved reading ur analysis but not able to like some postsHeart

@Roch- But this is what separates him from the bhediya type lover boys, (now Arjun is acting like one bhediya) and a true lover with integrity. Maan has shown Geet time and again a lot of glimpses of his passionate self, and but always he has curbed it with his sheer will power. That's why Geet trusts him the way she does, he could have taken a lot more liberties but has never crossed the crucial line, which could have otherwise hurt Geet in her own eyes.

Very well said dearClapClap.....................we all kind of tease Maan about it but v all respect and admire him for the same reason............For Maan, Geet's happiness, comfort and safety have always been his top most priorities.............like i said earlier Maan is Geet's saviour, parent and caretaker along with her lover............so he knows when he has to treat his Mishti like a baby when she really needs to be comforted and when to be naughty like a lover................he can sideline his own wishes for his Geet.................so until Geet feels comfortable he would never cross his lines..........that is y v all salute Maan Singh Khurana.........he is special...........a precious gem which now belongs to only Geet....

my replies in blue RochSmile

Edited by sptrno - 19 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRajeevGurtiFannanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

ROFLQUOTE=aashluvsmaan]
Originally posted by maneet1985

@ aash/... i loved the photographer sis...

kisne ne arrange kiya yaar usko
itna akalmandi ka kaam sirf MSK hi kar sakta hai..........LOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

wohi ocusourcing services hoga.. jaha se maan sahab ne securioties manga hoga!!!!ROFL[ROFL[ROFL[ROFL[ROFL[

yeh Maan  bhi na kahan kahan se le aathe thain aise namono  ko!!!!D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

hey guys... i have updated all u guys analysis on pg 5... check yar...

ixu2: wer r u... competition between u n dee na.. tension mat le.. hum tujhe hi jeethayenge Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink   Wink Wink   Wink  Wink
come back yar aur aash ll not kill u... woh toh pehle se hi ghayal paadi hai aaaaaj ke episode ke baath....LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

attn crazies ... for every one who was asking me what 5 options ... I gave 5 options as per samata question ... in page 26 of yesterday's crazies post ... here is the question & my answer

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@all do you think the baby scare is actually a plan of arjun....you know arjun brought the doc and he is against maan and he knows if he wants to stop the wedding....(which is maan's khushi) if msk chooses the baby over geet....probably msk will not choose  geet...because of the promise....but then do you guys think we will have our sr.....?

samata .. 1 thing i did not get is how come arjun bought the Dr. They were on their way & he was coming on his so called bike with anie ... where will the Dr. sit on the bike if arjun brought her ... did arjun call her ????? Y can't maan call her ...it's not tht entire delhi has been blocked .... only a particular area has been blocked ...so Dr. can come from a diff area .... isn't it .....

but samata arjun does not know tht geet is preg* ... he knwos she was attacked by brij & he is her bro ...but just like anie he too does not know y brij is after her ... atleast anie knows tht she is preg* but arjun does not know tht she is preg* ... so thinking abt tht ... i think he is not the one who made Dr. tell so ...

actually i got the doubt whn brij was trying to strangle her throat ... tht the baby might find it diff to breathe ... may B tht's the reason Dr. said baby / maa ...

1)as per the promise i think .... maan will ask the Dr. to try to save the baby even if it makes him loose his geet ... and Dr. tries to save both geet & baby & both are saved ....

2)Dr. saying both mama & baby safe ...possible ... & then marriage ... so maan happy ... his geet too happy ...

3)remaining options as to aborting the baby after 2 days might also b possible ????? Dr. asks him to take time to think over tht matter ...??????

4)or the baby being aborted ... without geet's knowledge ... this higly impossible as maan was looking very happy in the pic ... so ruled out ...

5)geet having abortion & getting married same day within an hour is also highly impossible so tht too ruled out ...

well my options may not be great but this is what we discussed ...

Edited by dewdropred - 19 January 2011 at 11:44am

sarrmRajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@ hima

@all crazies ....

for everyone who were confused as to why maan did not kiss her whn she was ready ...

geet just got to c the trailor of maan's love ... Picture abhi baki hain geet  ... he just showed her this will be our love life later on after marriage ...keep ur worries aside abt me loving u ... u will get more than what u have ever imagined ...

Loved this hima . Maan ka prayer ka jaadu kuch alag hai

sarrmbharkhasptrnodewdropred

Go to top