Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ix2u

good morning my darling crazies πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
i know, posted already but those were all replies...

@all crazies: we all agree that ashu's opening last night was absolutely brilliant so instead of sazaa i have decided to give her a present... its not ready yet... will post it as soon as possible πŸ˜‰

all those who analyzed...good job ladies πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@aash: ur mom will definitely take u to a psychiatrist really soon... and not because of Maan, because of me 🀣

regarding the epi: it was, hands down, one of the best episodes we have seen recently... if not in the entire show so far...
GC was excellent as always... the expression on his face... the worry, the naked fear, the unquestionable sadness, and lastly when Geet woke up the utter love πŸ‘πŸ‘
DD as  the perfect shy bride πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hate that Khushi's life is still in danger... hope nothing happens to her πŸ˜”

*****************************************************************************************
now to the part we all hate to even talk about... mArjAnie 🀒🀒🀒🀒

if Arjun is planning what we think he is, then he's worse than i thought... but we shouldn't have expected more than this from NT's brother...

coming on to Annie, she wasnt a part of the wedding group... & not there even in the spoiler pictures that we have seen so far... in other words she is spending it all with Arjun...i found it wierd...that she spent the whole of her brother's wedding with Arjun... her secret love 🀒 (good news about that is we dont see her with Maneet, bad new is that screen time is lost to Maneet 😑😑😑)
now coming back to Annie...i think some time in the future she will turn negative.... not like NT... but more in a rebellious way... when she was first introduced, we found her as a spoiled brat who wants everything her way... we still see a glimpse of her every now and then... what i think is that, Maan & Geet, even Dadi will refuse her to see Arjun, they will be against her continuing the so called love affair of mArjAnie... so in her rebellious way, she would get more closer to Arjun, and as a result it would be easy for Arjun to take his revenge, and do the thing that we think he's planning to do...
resulting in a wake up call to Annie, that Arjun is not the person she thinks him to be...
... for Geet & Dadi, to realize that Maan was right about him...
...Maan to realize that he should never have trusted Arjun, and should have kept an eye on him all the time....
but later on Arjun will come to know about NT's deception, and he too will suffer...
i hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† never to be seen or heard from, ever again (what a dream)...

CV's read the last line, with eyes and ears open πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

ixu2 : it happens... kya kare jab net dhoka de jaata... very irritating 😭 πŸ˜­koi baath nahi....v missed u..... thank god u r back now...
gud u posted ur comments.. ab toh jeeth teri yar.... paakiiii...my vote goes to u...

aash ko pyschiatrist ki jarroraath toh hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  agree wit u on this context....
 hope after that Annie will forgive him, they get married...& move to Timbuktu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
hey sarrm, deepti, samata, ritu and smrite i have posted on ur analysis on pg 5....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ijaat...........hi dear v all missed u tooπŸ€—

u r right aash ko psychiatrist ki zaroorat to padegi hi..........i think not only her but v all crazies will need one soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thanks for ur comments😊😊 and agree with u Marjaani ko aisi jaga bagoo jahan wapas aane ka raastha bhi na hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@all crazies.............Good morning my lovely craziesπŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—

@bharkha-i think tera sapna poora hogaπŸ˜†.............aaj shaadi ka thread mein open kar rahi hoon aur SR kal matlab u can open thread on SR.............see now ur wish is coming true without u taking others' haqπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

rajeev the best: samata.... nice post dear..agree with u on best onscreen couple.... and haan ho bhi sakta hai.. cvs playin with baby track just for trps... cvs humare emotions ke saath math kheliye... are u listening.... maan seductive luks...... chanceless yar.. aur arjun trying to copy.. woh toh msk kii jhoothi bhi nahi hai.... chal hat arjun... tu jaa aur soja

exactly varsha...and they show aa scenes in between maanet scenes....yesterday geet admin said aa is not going anywhere so i guess we will have to tolerate them.....
thanks dear....
i loved ur ff....commented on it too on the post....

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@spandana do u think sr will happen.....i am not so sure about it....
and good afternoon dear it's nearly 1 in india.....
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

@ijaat...........hi dear v all missed u tooπŸ€—

u r right aash ko psychiatrist ki zaroorat to padegi hi..........i think not only her but v all crazies will need one soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thanks for ur comments😊😊 and agree with u Marjaani ko aisi jaga bagoo jahan wapas aane ka raastha bhi na hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@all crazies.............Good morning my lovely craziesπŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—

@bharkha-i think tera sapna poora hogaπŸ˜†.............aaj shaadi ka thread mein open kar rahi hoon aur SR kal matlab u can open thread on SR.............see now ur wish is coming true without u taking others' haqπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hey spee.. plz open the thread soon lik aash mite be around 8:30.. if possible...as usual so tat i come n reserve my place.. ... and haan yaar.. mein bahooth ummeeed laagaye beithi hoon  SR ke liye... meri jholi mein aa jaaye yar... meri manokamna poori ho jaayegi....😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜.i hope they show sr of maneet and not of AA....😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

exactly varsha...and they show aa scenes in between maanet scenes....yesterday geet admin said aa is not going anywhere so i guess we will have to tolerate them.....
thanks dear....
i loved ur ff....commented on it too on the post....

sach mein by showing aa scenes in between... saari mazza ka kirkirra kar dethey hai ye cvs....wat.. aa not going... v have to tolerate them 😭 πŸ˜­ 
oh no😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  hey babaji.. hum sabhi crazy maneetians ki raksha karna aur humein aa ko jhelne kii shakti dena...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
hey thanks for liking my ff... ll check it out and comment..
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bharkha

thanks aash for posting today s thread early 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š  thank u soo much yar😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š  😊 i hope i come early on this site............πŸ˜‰  varna 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ hey babaji... sab jaldi so jaaye aapko paatha hai na..meri madaath karna... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

i couldnt believe tat they showed the glimpse of SR....😭 aaj hi kyun dikhana tha babaji 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ kal tak ka intezzar nahi kar sakte they kya... but loved tat scene to the core hye..😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
me dead yar.... neend chain sab kho chukiii hoon.....

analysis part :
loved the episode to the core.... hye maan se toh aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee... doctor ye tune kya kiya.... abort 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ cvs ithna julm hum par math karo yaar...
geet and maan s conversation after geets recovery... luvd maan at that time. 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ depsite of knowing the future trouble... kithni acchi tarah se usne geet ko sambhala ye kehke ki ab humarein takdeeer mein sirf khushiya hi khushiya hogi 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
maan n geet jaimala... too gud.. despite of watching it in sbs sbb and u me aur tv segments... aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜  awesome yar πŸ‘ aur background music too gud πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘mein toh nachne hi lag gayee thee baithey baithey πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

pinky- tumhare toh guts din be din badthey hi jaa rahe hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   loved the way maaneet put jaimala to each other.... kaise sar jhukhaaye khada tha geet ke samne...😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ aur maan ne kya aada se geet ko varmala pehnaaye....hum toh ghayal ho gayee 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ all guys did gud job... brought some fun into it .. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

jaimala ke baath......... ufffffffff.... main ghayal ho gayeeeeeeeee.....hye sapna hai ya sach abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai.... hye mein marjawa gud khake 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

marjannie - no comments....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
cvs y u end the show by showing marjaanie....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ kuch toh maaneet ka khayal karooo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

precap.... - omg... too gud... aaj ke episode mein toh hum half dead hai... i hope they show much more interesting than today..

Hey Varsha I too was thinking the same thing about Pinky, kudi ki himmat bad rahi hain, but loved to see her interacting with Maan that way. And jaimala ke baad meri toh saas bhi nikal nahin rahi thi.......Woh Maan hum sab ko ek din mar dalega

Can't wait for tonights episode too😊 but I really don't want to see Marjani and spoil my mood
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

me still not revived form Maaneet fever... PHEW wat an episode...

Me too.....still in Maanetland......

ok for now y the CV's r playing with our emotions and Poor Maan's also how many times does he have to go thro this difficulty of choosing btwn Geet and baby... noing that both can't stay a sec without baby now...

Oh really Cv's you are now carrying this issue too far.......stop it already

oly hope is tat...doc said some more test's to be donw let tat be positive...

Me praying for that tooπŸ˜•

Maan telling her tat her every thing is his hereafter be it her sadness r her happiness.... he telling her not to waste a single tear coz he is there for her and the single tear is also a pearl for him ...

and romancing his lady love...again a forehead kiss(uff can't we get more)
a ah finally the most awaited sequece have started the varmala rasam was very beautifully portrayed ...while lifting first tiem she was happy but the second time wen she cudn't reach him her face fell and Maan noticing tat gave up and bend his head for her... Geet was totally surprised ... now its his turn... Girls are no less Maan...they pulled her from him and then with his full attitude he dodged and swept her by p;acing the varmala on her... NOW THAT IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA's  ATTITUDE...WAT SAY ...

That was so my favourite scene with along with the Maan ka sajda and after the Jaimala almost kiss scene......

Photo session was quite funny and  romantic to... and potographer asking them to pose as DDLJ wa cool.... and Maan sneaking her out form the crowd... and saying that he has one surprise as the marriage is half over...and closes in on her...ok will we get the kiss atleast tmrw r not...

Why is it always almost.......they trying to test our patience or showing Maan's strong will power?????

Me totally enjoyed the show never mind AA....dnt even consider them being there i feel like throwing up as they are following Maaneet style of romance and doing it so🀬....

Aarthi my comments in purple dear
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hey crazies let me take a breathe .
Oh my God !!!!!! sudhar jao Maan . Geet ko kyu taan kar rahi ho . kiss ke bahane Geet ka taan jalareho. 

Mona by sudhar jao I hope you meant that stop playing games and kiss Geet already........bahut hogaya lukka chuppi ka khelπŸ˜†

Fantastic episode . I am scared sayed Maaneet ka SR se pahele hume AA ka SR na dekhna pare .  Whole barmala scene was so amazing maine koi asli shaadi me aisa nahi dekha . Dono ke aankho me itna prayer me to marjawa . Maan ki aankhe to Geet se hatha nahi . Gurmeet hats off. Kya expression tha . Jab Geet ruth gaya  maan kaise ap .na sar jukhaya Geet ka samne .  How can I explain my feelings today pata nahi . somebody help me . I am flying .Maan kaise Geet ko barmala pehnaya . Total scene was so dreamy .  Aur photosession  I am laughing . Photographer kaise photo khich rahi the . I loved it . taasa,pinky ne kaise Maaneet's ka tang khich rahi the . and Maan's expression was ............ Uske baad Maan kaiseGeet ko bahar le gaya . Naughty Maan tum kya karna chateho . Maaneet's conversation was and Maaneet's expression was fabulus . Aaj mere pass koi shabd nahi hai . Lets come on Baby wala part . Hima Yesterday I was told that Maan will take time Sayed baby will alright in future . Dekte hai CVS ka plan kya hai .  Yeshaadi  ke bij me AA kiyu aayi . I am happy that Arjun will use Anne for revenge . Arjun Khod apne jaal me phaas rahe hai . Arjun sochta hai wo Anne ko use karke Maan ko Saaja degi Lekin Maan ko saaja dena mushkil hi nahi Namumkin hai . I am thinking just one thing Maan kaise baby wala track se bahar nekaalte hai

Me too worried about the baby track, hate the Cv's for putting him through all that again

Except Aa total episode was fantastic , mindblowing., amazing , fabulus , rocking I love Maaneet . Hope phereas will take place on tomorrow .

Mona darling (sorry can't help but call you that, hope you're not mad) my comments in purple dear
Previous
1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next