Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maan Singh Khurrana ka SAJDA....

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
IXXUUUUUUUUU U R SOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAASH GONNA COME PERSONALLY TO MALDIVES TO KILLL YA!!!!!!!!!! MAANEET KE BEECH ME MARJANIE KA IDEA TUNE HI CVS KO DIYA NA................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Hiya crazies''''
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

please note: today ixu has challenged me to make a dhamakedar post.......u guys gotta judge it at the end.whether i was upto themark.......otherwise ixu is all set to give me sazaa!!!(no cheating ok guys))LOLLOL

I hope everyone reports back over here alive at 10'''''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Many casualties are expected''''..LOLLOLSo guys seat belts tighten kar lo''''.oxygen cylinders tissue papers''..sab kuch le liya????not to forget smelling salts''LOLLOLLOL

U wanna kno DR. loves advice????WinkWink Keep a photo of Maan close to hand'.just look at it'whenever u feel weak'.(I personally recommend the hot hot one posted by nandu yest in the thread)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aaj hum roenge(for khushi) aur hasenge(for manishaaaaaa) aur wapas us insaan ki aankhon me kho kar pyaar me doob jayenge jiska naam hai Maan Singh Khurrana''''..jisna hume pyaar ke maayne samjhaya'Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aash ka shayarana andaaz----

kabse khade hai hum ........

rahoon me palke bichaye...........

bas wo ek baar aaye.........

aur in aankhon ki pyaas bujhaye'..

intezaar ki ab to imtihaan ho gayi'.

Ek bar apna deedar dede''..

Taki hum bhi chain ki neend si paye''.

Sapno me hum bhi kho paye'.

Taras gaye hai hum jis pal ke liye''..

Aaj laga ke wo hai kuch paas''

Par Abh bhi hai aas''

Us ek pal ki'''.

Jo hoga sabse khaas'''

Eagerly waiting for the wedding'''..and the ahem ahem'..(u kno me ppl.........naughty devil cant think beyond SR!!!)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Opening early today for varsha''''

Tu reserve kar le jani'..SmileSmileSmileSmile

will be back after watching.........

till then keep watching GHSP somwaar se shaniwaar raat sade nau baje sirf star one pe.........SmileSmileSmileSmile

Todays analysis====

AASH IS DEAD''''''CONFIRMED'''''SHAADI SE PEHLE'.BABAJI'..YE KYA HO RAHA HAI'..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LETS PLAY DOCTOR DOCTOR AGAIN:

Ok so now we kno that CVs laying down the  foundation for future tracks…..because after shaadi only marjanie trach remaining as of now…..

The world stopped when MSK heard the words "mishit or khushi" again……..his worst nightmare had materialized again….only this time "the promise" binds him…..CryCryCryCry

I cud not read MSKs blank face when he said how many days………what are u thinking maan??? Looked like usne apne dil pe patthar leke ek faisla kiya hai…..but don't kno whts the decision….Ouch

GC is such a super emoter that we can read his emotions without him uttering a single word….ClapClapClapClapClap

Here he was picture perfect…with his pain, despair, and lastly determination…..ClapClapClapClapClap

Kudos to u…..StarStarStar

A PRICELESS PEARL:

Geets one drop of tear reminded me of maans tear drop…….SmileSmile the way maan claimed her everything for himself….was expected………he is the possessive lover who will want geets everything…but in return he will surrender his all for her…without blinking…..such is the limitless love between them….

Their love knows no boundaries….geets unwavering trust is gonna be the base of their relationship…..

The bride still manages to shy…..n MSK just ghooros at his perfect bride…..LOLLOLLOLLOL (ghoorr raha hai abhi bhi!!!!!!!!! Aaj to kuch kar le yaar…..gustakhi karne ka last moment mat chod!!!)AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

JAYMALA:

MSK on stage n geet enters......ok guys notice that maan does not remove his eyes from geet for even a moment.except to give a look to romeo!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL The guy is plain besharam…………LOLLOLLOLsab log dekh rahe hai ke tu ghoor raha hai.but does hi care??? NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

But AASH thinks……jidhar besharam banna chahiye waha to wo ekdum sati-savitra typesAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(come for private tuitions honey……………..WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkaash is ready….WinkWinkWinkWinkWink n so r a lot of crazies…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Loved pinki n romeos teasing……pinky tumhari ladki kum nahi hai!!!!!!!!!1 who to bechara maan hai…warna kab ki double pregnant ho gayi hoti!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok MSK still not blinking…….n then the masti scene we all saw………..geet getting annoyed at her losing the context…..lekin humara maan apni geet ko kabhi dukhi dekh sakta hai kya??????????

So THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ne geet ke saamne apna sir jhukakar apne pyaar ko salaami di………..me loved his attitude her…..he will bend only for her…no one else…..for her one smile he is ready to give up everything….here we saw MAAN KA SAJDA….geet has already accepted him as her GOD/sun/moon/taqdeer……today maan has broken down his last barrier by bending to her honor…..i.m sure there is some symbolism here…..any takers?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AASH loved this scene……

Then the girls dikhao their rang........lekin humare MSK ko koi hara sakta hai???? He will lose willingly….but no one can beat him!!! Loved the shararat…..naughty naughty MSK……their happiness just shone around…….

PT TO BE NOTED===== CVs giving hint kya??? When the whole extended family was on stage….annie was not there….me happy personally.but whats the pt here???? Bhai didn't ask for his ladli sis????ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The weirdo photographer made me say WT#!!!!!!!!!!1 uska kya kaam…little did I kno.that he is gonna be AASHs fav person at the ned of the epi….u kno why right????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The photo session…..me everyone included….except marjanie.yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Then comes the dream scene……maan takes her hand and pulls her away…………Day Dreaming

ADHOORI SHHADI ME MAAN DEEWANA:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……….me was so not expecting this………………maaaannnnnnnnnnnn AASH loves u…………..for this………EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok so naghty naughty maaan back…………..he is so utavla babaji……..SR ke time pe kya hoga……………WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkmy imagination gone in overdrive n crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedMaan wants to fulfil geets every wish…(hum crazies ki bhi bahut sari wishes hai.lambi list hai….mail karo kya??? Apne blachberry pe SR ke time padhna aur puri karna…………….what say girls?? List banaye????)WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Our bhondi geet is all blabbers about shaadi ke baad….n she caalls him NAUGHTY!!!LOLLOLLOL Oh be still my heart…..MSK adwances(my heart was beating so much that me was jumping on the bed!!!!) n geet retreats……formality ke liye bol diya koi aajayega……..but kudi was fulto turned on n just wanted him to kiss her…………when he placed his hands on her waist..(aash fell down on the bed….thadak!!!! water water…..!!!! hot hot hot……)………Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Now looking at his playful smile I don't think hes gonna deliver what he is promising….AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry sapne kyu dikhae????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

why did he take his hand behind his back????? Whats the surprise maan???

Thennnnnnnnnnnnn….AASH shouts IXUUUUUUUUUUUUU I will kill uAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(I actually shouted that…mom asked me what did she do??? Guys my sis name is iqu.mom thot mai usko bol rahi ho!!)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MARJANIE:

CVsCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

What were those atrocious ppl doing in the middle of my dreamy scne!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I ws gonna puke in the first scene………good thing annie ran away….she knows her limits…lets see jow long she holds out on her principles……me thinks Arjun is gonna seduce her n leave her…maybe pregnant….lets see….ConfusedConfusedConfused

OK me want to say THANK YOU TO ARJUN====for keeping annie away from the shaadi….!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Dedication of song here to maaneet==== sajda from MNIK

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 19 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiMsarrmtazeen_29Jadee777SakshiGargNi_singhixxubasicquestion1drdee142bharkhapunam2712sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--Silentsoulmysteriousmillidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Dee,Spandana & Samata out of the 5 options I gave the 3rd option is what the cv's have taken for the babyAngryAngryAngryAngry ... can U all believe this ... can't they have taken either the 1st or 2nd option .....AngryAngryAngry

Samata ... the 3rd option was what I was not sure that's why I kept ????? next to it & the cv's choose the same option ...CryCryCry 

means talwar abhi latak rahin hain ... just like I guessed ...CryCryCryCry 

maan just coz he promised geet that he will be happy ... is he trying to be happy for her ... only for her ... is this the reason after geet woke up he was trying to be happy ..... he was worried but as soon as geet woke up ... he tried to cheer her up ... & telling her all the problems in form of brij are gone ... but 1 problem is still there ... the baby problem .... maan telling geet how precious everything of hers is ... for him ... specially her moti ... he did not want her to drop even a single moti from her eye Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

loved the jay mala part ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maaneet posing for pics  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maan sneaking geet away from the stage .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingloved these parts

maan trying to kiss geet ...LOLLOLLOLLOLi know he would never do that ... have faith on him Smile... so what even if they were half married ... but at the same time he knew that geet will never stop him ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming loved the way his eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... he really looked desperate ... but still controlled himself ... great will power ... akhir maan singh khurana ka will power hain ... tho aisa hi hoga naa ...

OMG ... this arjun ... is planning what i am imagining ... i don't want to say but ... i know wht he is planning ... crossing all boundaries with annie ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked arjun u Censored is this the way U want to take revenge ... U will regret ur kartoot once u come to know ur Daiyan Di's kartoot ... then annie will also not let U come near her ... even if she has some part of U in her ....AngryAngryAngry 

@all crazies ....

for everyone who were confused as to why maan did not kiss her whn she was ready ...

geet just got to c the trailor of maan's love ... Picture abhi baki hain geet  ... he just showed her this will be our love life later on after marriage ... as per her doubts whether he will love the same ... maan telling geet keep ur worries aside abt me loving u ... u will get more than what u have ever imagined ...

Edited by dewdropred - 19 January 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmtazeen_29ixxudrdee142basicquestion1--aarthi--sptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFancraziekudimysteriousmilliLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
r
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

thanks aash for posting today s thread early Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile  thank u soo much yarSmile Smile Smile  Smile i hope i come early on this site............Wink  varna Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry hey babaji... sab jaldi so jaaye aapko paatha hai na..meri madaath karna... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

i couldnt believe tat they showed the glimpse of SR....Cry aaj hi kyun dikhana tha babaji Cry Cry Cry kal tak ka intezzar nahi kar sakte they kya... but loved tat scene to the core hye..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap
me dead yar.... neend chain sab kho chukiii hoon.....

analysis part :
loved the episode to the core.... hye maan se toh aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee... doctor ye tune kya kiya.... abort Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry cvs ithna julm hum par math karo yaar...
geet and maan s conversation after geets recovery... luvd maan at that time. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming depsite of knowing the future trouble... kithni acchi tarah se usne geet ko sambhala ye kehke ki ab humarein takdeeer mein sirf khushiya hi khushiya hogi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
maan n geet jaimala... too gud.. despite of watching it in sbs sbb and u me aur tv segments... aankhein hat hi nahi rahi thee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  awesome yar Clap aur background music too gud Clap Clap Clap Clapmein toh nachne hi lag gayee thee baithey baithey LOL LOL 

pinky- tumhare toh guts din be din badthey hi jaa rahe hai LOL LOL LOL   loved the way maaneet put jaimala to each other.... kaise sar jhukhaaye khada tha geet ke samne...Embarrassed Wink Embarrassed aur maan ne kya aada se geet ko varmala pehnaaye....hum toh ghayal ho gayee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming all guys did gud job... brought some fun into it .. Clap Clap Clap 

jaimala ke baath......... ufffffffff.... main ghayal ho gayeeeeeeeee.....hye sapna hai ya sach abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai.... hye mein marjawa gud khake Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

marjannie - no comments....Angry Angry Angry Angry 
cvs y u end the show by showing marjaanie....Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry kuch toh maaneet ka khayal karooo LOL LOL LOL LOL 

precap.... - omg... too gud... aaj ke episode mein toh hum half dead hai... i hope they show much more interesting than today..

Edited by bharkha - 19 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmtazeen_29ixxudrdee142nanditasinghsumona28Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmillidewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
me still not revived form Maaneet fever... PHEW wat an episode...

ok for now y the CV's r playing with our emotions and Poor Maan's also how many times does he have to go thro this difficulty of choosing btwn Geet and baby... noing that both can't stay a sec without baby now...

oly hope is tat...doc said some more test's to be donw let tat be positive...

Maan telling her tat her every thing is his hereafter be it her sadness r her happiness.... he telling her not to waste a single tear coz he is there for her and the single tear is also a pearl for him ...

and romancing his lady love...again a forehead kiss(uff can't we get more)
a ah finally the most awaited sequece have started the varmala rasam was very beautifully portrayed ...while lifting first tiem she was happy but the second time wen she cudn't reach him her face fell and Maan noticing tat gave up and bend his head for her... Geet was totally surprised ... now its his turn... Girls are no less Maan...they pulled her from him and then with his full attitude he dodged and swept her by p;acing the varmala on her... NOW THAT IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA's  ATTITUDE...WAT SAY ...

Photo session was quite funny and  romantic to... and potographer asking them to pose as DDLJ wa cool.... and Maan sneaking her out form the crowd... and saying that he has one surprise as the marriage is half over...and closes in on her...ok will we get the kiss atleast tmrw r not...

Me totally enjoyed the show never mind AA....dnt even consider them being there i feel like throwing up as they are following Maaneet style of romance and doing it soCensored....

Edited by aarthirajendran - 19 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bharkhasptrnonanditasinghmysteriousmillidewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hey crazies let me take a breathe .
Oh my God !!!!!! sudhar jao Maan . Geet ko kyu taan kar rahi ho . kiss ke bahane Geet ka taan jalareho.

Fantastic episode . I am scared sayed Maaneet ka SR se pahele hume AA ka SR na dekhna pare .  Whole barmala scene was so amazing maine koi asli shaadi me aisa nahi dekha . Dono ke aankho me itna prayer me to marjawa . Maan ki aankhe to Geet se hatha nahi . Gurmeet hats off. Kya expression tha . Jab Geet ruth gaya  maan kaise ap .na sar jukhaya Geet ka samne .  How can I explain my feelings today pata nahi . somebody help me . I am flying .Maan kaise Geet ko barmala pehnaya . Total scene was so dreamy .  Aur photosession  I am laughing . Photographer kaise photo khich rahi the . I loved it . taasa,pinky ne kaise Maaneet's ka tang khich rahi the . and Maan's expression was ............ Uske baad Maan kaiseGeet ko bahar le gaya . Naughty Maan tum kya karna chateho . Maaneet's conversation was and Maaneet's expression was fabulus . Aaj mere pass koi shabd nahi hai . Lets come on Baby wala part . Hima Yesterday I was told that Maan will take time Sayed baby will alright in future . Dekte hai CVS ka plan kya hai .  Yeshaadi  ke bij me AA kiyu aayi . I am happy that Arjun will use Anne for revenge . Arjun Khod apne jaal me phaas rahe hai . Arjun sochta hai wo Anne ko use karke Maan ko Saaja degi Lekin Maan ko saaja dena mushkil hi nahi Namumkin hai . I am thinking just one thing Maan kaise baby wala track se bahar nekaalte hai

Except Aa total episode was fantastic , mindblowing., amazing , fabulus , rocking I love Maaneet . Hope phereas will take place on tomorrow .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 19 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142bharkhasptrnonanditasinghcraziekudidewdropredLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

sorry crazies...i like all your posts but if is not letting me like themAngry

Hima i know your third prediction is coming true dear.....talwar abhi bhi latak raha hai......Cry

coming to the episode...i loved it.....maaneet.....oh my god....they are best on-screen couple i have seen in recent times.....Clap

after what the doc said to msk....it's natural msk was in dilema....who would not be......geet's life or baby's...i wish the cvs stop this baby scare track.....can't they have a peaceful wedding....Angry

i guess this track gives trps....Confused

anyway.....loved the jaymala scene reminded me of my own marriage....loved the way msk bowed to geet.....oh boy this man is simply adorable.......Star

loved the way he took her away from the pepole......i thought sr abhi hoga...not that i am complaning......msk's full on seductive looks...geet's sharman....hai....Star

msk knew geet will not stop him.....kudi is absolutely seduced......but msk has some other plans what he was trying to get....i wonderConfused

wham...cvs decided to show us aa....was that necessary......seems annie has some principles...arjun if you are planning to seduce annie and make her pregnant to take revenge on msk...then u are sick.....much more sick that nt......though i don't like annie....but no woman should be treated that way.....wonder how you will face annie after you get to know the truth.....Ouch

anyway guys do you think arjun was trying to copy msk in the seductive act.......Shocked

anyway marriage is happening for sure but no sr.......

Edited by rajeev the best - 19 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142bharkhasumona28craziekudinanditasinghsptrnoLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hey aash, need i say, that you have written a superb analysis!!! I love the way you have put it all together. Great read!!! 

LETS PLAY DOCTOR DOCTOR AGAIN:

Ok so now we kno that CVs laying down the  foundation for future tracks…..because after shaadi only marjanie trach remaining as of now…..

The world stopped when MSK heard the words "mishit or khushi" again……..his worst nightmare had materialized again….only this time "the promise" binds him…..CryCryCryCry

I cud not read MSKs blank face when he said how many days………what are u thinking maan??? Looked like usne apne dil pe patthar leke ek faisla kiya hai…..but don't kno whts the decision….Ouch

GC is such a super emoter that we can read his emotions without him uttering a single word….ClapClapClapClapClap

Here he was picture perfect…with his pain, despair, and lastly determination…..ClapClapClapClapClap

Kudos to u…..StarStarStar

Very well said aash, GC is a super emoter!!!
Wonder what's gonna happen to khushi, we are all by now bound to that little angel and the choice is really really tough!!!

A PRICELESS PEARL:

Geets one drop of tear reminded me of maans tear drop…….SmileSmile the way maan claimed her everything for himself….was expected………he is the possessive lover who will want geets everything…but in return he will surrender his all for her…without blinking…..such is the limitless love between them….Their love knows no boundaries….geets unwavering trust is gonna be the base of their relationship…..

What a superb way to love your beloved!!! Kurbaan jaao aise Maan par!!!

The bride still manages to shy…..n MSK just ghooros at his perfect bride…..LOLLOLLOLLOL (ghoorr raha hai abhi bhi!!!!!!!!! Aaj to kuch kar le yaar…..gustakhi karne ka last moment mat chod!!!)AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

This is Maan's signature style, to leave Geet totally pliant and then stepping away without a touch. That's what makes him so much more profound and impactful. Yaar jab na touch karna itna profound hai to jab woh possessive banega tab kya haal hoga us Geet ka?!!!

JAYMALA:

MSK on stage n geet enters......ok guys notice that maan does not remove his eyes from geet for even a moment.except to give a look to romeo!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL The guy is plain besharam…………LOLLOLLOLsab log dekh rahe hai ke tu ghoor raha hai.but does hi care??? NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Big smileBig smileBig smileThat's what makes him such a great lover yaar!!! I am fulto swooning with his acting today! And Geet she was so mesmerised by him. They are so great together!!!

But AASH thinks……jidhar besharam banna chahiye waha to wo ekdum sati-savitra typesAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(come for private tuitions honey……………..WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkaash is ready….WinkWinkWinkWinkWink n so r a lot of crazies…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

But this is what seperates him from the bhediya type lover boys, (now Arjun is acting like one bhediya) and a true lover with integrity. Maan has shown Geet time and again a lot of glimpses of his passionate self, and but always he has curbed it with his sheer will power. That's why Geet trusts him the way she does, he could have taken a lot more liberties but has never crossed the crucial line, which could have otherwise hurt Geet in her own eyes.

Loved pinki n romeos teasing……pinky tumhari ladki kum nahi hai!!!!!!!!!1 who to bechara maan hai…warna kab ki double pregnant ho gayi hoti!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok MSK still not blinking…….n then the masti scene we all saw………..geet getting annoyed at her losing the context…..lekin humara maan apni geet ko kabhi dukhi dekh sakta hai kya??????????

So THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ne geet ke saamne apna sir jhukakar apne pyaar ko salaami di………..me loved his attitude her…..he will bend only for her…no one else…..for her one smile he is ready to give up everything….here we saw MAAN KA SAJDA….geet has already accepted him as her GOD/sun/moon/taqdeer……today maan has broken down his last barrier by bending to her honor…..i.m sure there is some symbolism here…..any takers?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

StarStarStarStar i loved this part!!!

AASH loved this scene……

Then the girls dikhao their rang........lekin humare MSK ko koi hara sakta hai???? He will lose willingly….but no one can beat him!!! Loved the shararat…..naughty naughty MSK……their happiness just shone around…….

PT TO BE NOTED===== CVs giving hint kya??? When the whole extended family was on stage….annie was not there….me happy personally.but whats the pt here???? Bhai didn't ask for his ladli sis????ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The weirdo photographer made me say WT#!!!!!!!!!!1 uska kya kaam…little did I kno.that he is gonna be AASHs fav person at the ned of the epi….u kno why right????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The photo session…..me everyone included….except marjanie.yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Then comes the dream scene……maan takes her hand and pulls her away…………Day Dreaming

ClapClapClapClap That was just as good, loved all Maneet scenes.

ADHOORI SHHA DI ME MAAN DEEWANA:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……….me was so not expecting this………………maaaannnnnnnnnnnn AASH loves u…………..for this………EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok so naghty naughty maaan back…………..he is so utavla babaji……..SR ke time pe kya hoga……………WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkmy imagination gone in overdrive n crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedMaan wants to fulfil geets every wish…(hum crazies ki bhi bahut sari wishes hai.lambi list hai….mail karo kya??? Apne blachberry pe SR ke time padhna aur puri karna…………….what say girls?? List banaye????)WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Good one!!! That will be the day. But wait!!! Not SR time pe, yaar, aur thoda delay karenge to, beech mein hi cvs kya kar de kya pata. Ab to SR hone do, phir morning after they can read out the list and hamari pharmaish puri kare!!!

Our bhondi geet is all blabbers about shaadi ke baad….n she caalls him NAUGHTY!!!LOLLOLLOL Oh be still my heart…..MSK adwances(my heart was beating so much that me was jumping on the bed!!!!) n geet retreats……formality ke liye bol diya koi aajayega……..but kudi was fulto turned on n just wanted him to kiss her…………when he placed his hands on her waist..(aash fell down on the bed….thadak!!!! water water…..!!!! hot hot hot……)………Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I was grinning from ear to ear, wondering why i feel the opposite (disgusted) during AA track.

Now looking at his playful smile I don't think hes gonna deliver what he is promising….AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry sapne kyu dikhae????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

why did he take his hand behind his back????? Whats the surprise maan???

Thennnnnnnnnnnnn….AASH shouts IXUUUUUUUUUUUUU I will kill uAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(I actually shouted that…mom asked me what did she do??? Guys my sis name is iqu.mom thot mai usko bol rahi ho!!)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MARJANIE:

CVsCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

What were those atrocious ppl doing in the middle of my dreamy scne!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I ws gonna puke in the first scene………good thing annie ran away….she knows her limits…lets see jow long she holds out on her principles……me thinks Arjun is gonna seduce her n leave her…maybe pregnant….lets see….ConfusedConfusedConfused

My thoughts precisely!!!

OK me want to say THANK YOU TO ARJUN====for
 keeping annie away from the shaadi….!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Second that too!!!

Dedication of song here to maaneet==== sajda from MNIK

Edited by sarrm - 19 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

Go to top