Arsh OS.... Second love

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyyy Guys.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Am back ๐Ÿค—  Ohhh I have really missed the FF readers....

I have come up with a OS... My first OS... Soo spare me if its a disaster ๐Ÿ˜†

This OS is specially dedicated to ANU aka Kash_laddooanu..... My bestest friend.... Anu this is your birthday gift from me... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Once again i wish u a Happy Birthday.....

ARSH ONESHOT - SECOND LOVE

His memories kept drifting back to her... No matter how hard he tried , still he couldnt the painful memories... His thoughts kept drifting back to 1 year before... One year before he got married to Ridhima... his love... The love for which he fought with the entire world.... His happiness had no bounds when he got married to her...  all he wanted was to take care of her... And live a happy life with her... But maybe destiny had some other plans...

Flashback :

Ridhima : Armaan... Kya tum ghar ko saaf nahi rah sakthi... Just look at this place... Tum  itni careless kyun ho... "
Armaan : Ridhima plss.... Mujhe time nahi milta ye sab karne mai... Aur tum baar baar ye baath dohorate kyun ho.... just give me a break....
Ridhima : ohh... Toh meri har baat tumhe buri lagtha hai.... Armaan u know what... tumhe humesha ladai karna achha lag tha hai... Tum kabi mere feeling ko samaj nahi sakthe... "

Flashback ends

Armaan hated it... he hated when they use to fight on everything... And everytime when she used to argue , her words stung him painfully.... Still he did love her soo much... And everytime he tried his best to keep her happy... But maybe Ridhima didint wish the same.....

Flashback :

Armaan hugs her.... " Ridhima... Aaj mein bohot khush hoon... Tumhe bata hai.... "
Ridhima cuts back his words .... " Armaan plss... main buxy hoon... "
Armaan frowns a lil.... " Humesha buxy hoti ho.... mere liye toh time nahi hai tumhaare paas "
Ridhima " Armaan plss... Bachho ki tara behave mat karo... Hum baad me baat karenge.... "

Flashback ends

Armaan close his eyes painfully... That later on never came in their life... Suddenly he started to feel lonely... eventhough they lived in same house.. the love between them was lost... Then entered a new hope in his life.... Shilpa.... His thoughts drifted back remembering how Shilpa came back to his life.....

Flashback :

When Armaan got to know about Ridhima's accident he was so scared... He couldnt afford to loose her.. But as the time went on she started to recover... And Armaan tried his best to be with her everytime... Ridhima's behavior also was much nice towards him... And Armaan was fully satisfied as once again they were happy together...  Oneday as he walked out of her room he collides with someone... Gaining his balance he turns to get the biggest shock in his life.... There she stood infront of him... Not even a single change... just as beautiful she used to be before...  A unknown feeling starts to come in Armaan's heart... he kept staring at her intently... He couldnt move his eyes off her... And he hated himself for that cauxe he knew he shouldnt think about Shilpa like that....

Breaking the eye contact Armaan comes up with the conversation.... " Shilpa.... Itne dino baad... Tum thi kaha... Aur tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...  ? "
Shilpa hesitantly speaks.... " Actually main Ridhima di se milne aayi hoon... Unke accident ke baare mein suna... Isiliye apne aap ko roak nahi paayi.... "
Armaan with a smile leads her to the room... Ridhima at first smile when she sees Armaan... But soon her smile turns to a frown as she sees Shilpa....
Ridhima .... " Shilpa.... Tum yaha.... ? "
Armaan.... " Mein Shilpa se bahar mili thi... Tumaare accident ke baare me sunkar tumse milne aayi hain.... "
Ridhima didint like it when Armaan talked for Shilpa.... But she hides her feelings as Shilpa comes and hug her... For sometime they spend time talking to eachother... Atleast Shilpa did... Ridhima just kept nodding her head  forcing a smile... This didint go unnoticed by Armaan...

After sometime Shilpa decides to leave... " Umm mai ab chalti hoon... Airport se sidha yaha aayee thee... "
Armaan speaks up concerned.... " Tum kaha rehene wali ho "
Shilpa.... " Woh toh bata nahi....Dont worry mai hotel mai chali jaoongi... "
Armaan .... " No u wont... Tum hamare ghar me raho... Tum hotel mai raho achha nahi lagtha... Aur Ridhima ko bhi company mil jaaegi ghar mai.... "
Ridhima didint like this... But when they starts to look at her she hides her feelings.... " Ofcourse... Tum hamare saath raho.... "

Flashback ends

Armaan kept thinking about those days... He never knew Ridhima used to have thoughts like that.... Until that day.... The day that changed his life......

Flashback :

The next day Ridhima was discharged from the hospital... And Shilpa also came with them to the house... Ridhima tried to act normal after that day... But whenever she saw Shilpa she felt uncomfortable... She started to feel jealous when she saw Armaan and Shilpa together... On the otherhand Armaan was disturbed by Shilpa's behavior....  she never talked to him nicely... Whenever she sees him she avoids him.. But Armaan wanted to talk to her... He wanted to know why she was avoiding him... Oneday he passed near Shilpa's room he heared a loud noise... Getting worried he walks in and notice a broken vase...
Armaan.... " Shilpa.. ye vase... Ohh tumhaare haato mein toh chot aayi hain... let me look... "
Shilpa nervously moves back.... "  Nahi... main dawai laga dhoongi... "
Armaan takes her hand.... " Dont be stubborn... ek baar dhekne dho.. "
Armaan notice blood coming out of her finger... So he takes her finger to his mouth to control blood... Shilpa unknowingly keeps staring at him... But suddenly Ridhima walks in and looks at them shocked... Armaan notice Shilpa looking at door scared... So he follows her gaze and sees Ridhima who  stood in anger... Ridhima angrily walks out of the room... Armaan gives a look at Shilpa and walks out of the room...

Armaan enters his room.... " Ridhima... Kya baat hai... tum itni gusse mein... "
Ridhima ..." ye tum pooch raho ho... Main sab kuch apne aanko se dhek chuki hoon... Tum uske haath pakad kar... "
Armaan.... " Ridhima... Tum jaise soch rahe ho  waisa kuch nahi hai... main toh bus..... "
Ridhima.... " Sab kuch samaj rahi hoon main.... Aur kuch nahi samajnaa mujhe... "
Armaan holds her angrily ... " Dont talk nonsense .. "
Ridhima..... " i am not talking nonsense... Tumhe nahi bata... Shilpa tumse pyaar karthi hai.... "
Armaan looks at her shocked.... " What... Shilpa... Mujse pyaar... "
Ridhima... " Bano mat Armaan... Am sure... Tum pehle se jaanti thi ye baath..... "
Armaan desperately speaks..... " Ridhima... Tum galat samaj rahe ho.. "
Ridhima... " Main sab kuch jaanti hoon... Tumhe ye baath bata thi... Isiliye tum usse iss ghar me lekar aayi... Humesha uske peeche ghoom te rehte ho... Tumhe meri parva kabhi thee hee nahin... Shaayad maine hi galthi kardi... Tumse shaadi karke... Ab mai yaha kyun rukoon.. Tum raho usske saath.... Main jaa rahi hoon... "

As Ridhima leaves Armaan sildes down numbly... Her words had pierced his heart.... She didint trust him... She didint trust his love... She left him just like that... 

Flashback ends

After that came the biggest shock for him... Ridhima's death in car accident.... He felt as he also had died with her... He just couldnt bear the pain... he lost his love... He was sure he would have died .... Only if.... Only if Shilpa was not beside him.... After the accident she was always beside him ... Eventhough she was breaking inside she helped him to get over the shock... She tolerated his anger.. The pain.. Just to see him become normal again... With that he got used to Shilpa..After some months He decided to get married to her... He knew he needed her support... Never he did blame her or himself for Ridhima's death... All were fate's cruel game... But still he couldnt accept her as his wife.... He remembered what she used to tell him everytime...

Flashback :

Armaan hesitantly speaks .... " Shilpa.... Plss mujhe maaf karde na... Abhi bhi mai Ridhima ko nahi bhool paya hoon.. Mujhe waqt chahiye... Humare rishte ke liye.... "
Shilpa softly speaks.... " Armaan... main jaanthi hoon tum abhi bhi Ridhimaa di se pyaar karthi ho... Kahi hadh tak mai apne aap ko unki mot ki zimmidaar maanthi hoon...  Phir bhi mai inthizaar karoongi uss dhinki jab tum mujhe maaf kardo ge... "

Flashback ends

Never he saw her as the reason for Ridhima's death... He didint even blame her... Cauxe he knew she didint have any fault ... Today his heart felt calm... Its true that he did love Ridhima.. But now Shilpa was his present and future... She had always been beside him in every circumstance..... Never complained... But he knew she did crave for his love.... she was alone just like him... And today... He was ready to accept her fully... Her love... Forgetting his past... He knew it.. he loves Shilpa... Just like the way she do... Armaan with a smile gets up and walks away from the beach and drives to home..

Armaan walks in his room and notice Shilpa sitting near the window... He hated to see the sadness in those beautiful eyes... But now he was determined to take it away.... Armaan walks near her and whispers " Shilpa... "
Shilpa turns startled..... " Huh.... Armaan tum ho... "
Armaan stares at her intently... Shilpa looks at him nervously... All of a sudden Armaan speaks softly... " I love you Shilpa... "
Shilpa stares at him stunned... She never thought he wud ever confess to her... She thought he hated her... Shilpa starts to move away from him....
Armaan moves closer..... " Shilpa plss... Mai such bhol raha hoob... Plss mere baath sun lo... "
Shilpa starts to cry.... " Tum jhoot bhol rahe ho... Tum mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karoge... "
Armaan pulls her towards him and kiss her lovingly... Shilpa at first keeps struggling but then she gives up.... With a moan she pulls him more close and equally respond to him... Armaan holds her face and deepens the kiss... He poured all love he had for her in that one kiss... Armaan moves back and whispers to her.... " Shilpa... main tumse nafrat nahi kartha... "
Shilpa shouts back.... " Tum karthe ho... Tum kabhi mujhe maaf nahi karoge..."
Armaan again holds her close... " Plss Shilpa... Apne aap ko blame mat karo... woh ek accident thi... "
Shilpa totally breaksdown..... Armaan hugs her tightly letting her takeout all the pain.... He lets her take the guilt out of her heart.... As she calms down Armaan cups her face and clear out the tears....
Armaan.... " Shilpa.... Maine tumhe kabhi uss accident ki zimmidar nahi maana.... Nahi maine tumse kabhi nafrat ki.... Aaj mujhe realise hogataa hai ke muje tumse pyaar hogaya hai.... I really love u Shilpa... "

Shilpa smiles and hug him... " Armaan... Main pehle bhi tumse pyaar karthi thi... Aur ab bhi karthi hoon... Jab Ridhima di ki moth hui thi mein bilkul toot gayeethee...  apne aap ko unki moth ka zimmidaar maanaa... Par aaj... mere dil se saare bhoj hatgaye... Tumein bata nahi mein kitni khush hoon... Maine kabhi socha nahi tha tum.....
Armaan .... " Mujhe accept karogi ek wife ki tarah.... Yehi kehna chahati ho na.... "
Armaan pulls her more close to him... He looks intently in her eyes.... Shilpa lowers her gaze with shyness... He again pulls her more closer and huskily whispers to her.... " Kya tum mujse pyaar karthi ho.... "
Shilpa nervously looks into his eyes.... " Haan.... I really love u Armaan... "
Armaan moves down to her neck and gives a light kiss on her collerbone... Shilpa shivers with touch of his lips... She knew how much she craced for his one touch...
Armaan trails his lips near her ears and whisper.... " Shilpa... mein chahatahoon humare beech ke saare doorian khatam hojaaye... Bolo.. kya tum mere saath dogi.... "
Shilpa lifts her gaze and looks at him.... Never she thought this day will come to her life.... Shilpa moves forward and takes him into a light kiss... Armaan eagerly holds her tightly and deepens the kiss... Shilpa moves back and speaks softly .... " Main sirf tumhaari hoon Armaan... "

With her reply Armaan lifts her in his arms never leaving his gaze from her.... He makes her lie down on the bed and moves on her and stares at her deeply.... " Shilpa.... Ab koi waapasi nahi hogi... "
Shilpa nods and close her eyes surrendering herself to him... She knew now there is not gonna be any turning back.... She didint even want to... All she wanted is to be his forever....
Armaan lovingly places kisses on her face, neck and trails his lips down on every inch of her body.... With every touch Shilpa felt her heartbeat rise....  never had anyone touch her like this... And she knew it gonna be always him with this right.... Breaking up all the barries between them they fully surrender to eachother... With the meet of thier body and souls Shilpa knew it... She was his forever... No more regrets... No more guilt... Just love between them... Armaan moves closer to her and embrace her tightly.... He clears the tear in her eyes and kiss her forehead... The night had turn out in a blissful one... As she drifts into the sleep Armaan makes a promise to himself.... A promise to be in her side forever.... To spend a beautiful life with her... Its true that he cant forget the love he had for Ridhima... But now his only wish was to cherish the love he had for Shilpa....

Plssss do comment guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ

seriously am going mad ๐Ÿ˜† i have forgotten to give link to some.. plss forgive me 4 that

Edited by aish_lovv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing oneshot
beautifully written
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MEri bhatakti atmuuuuuuuyeh kya kar diya tumnedekho mera heart kaisa kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒuff it was very romantic,cute,passionate bas hot bolna baki hai ab๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

ARSH were awsome

aur ab baari hai bhootni ke ki meri atmu mein ke liye pyaar dikhane ke liye

tumhe jitna bolu main utna kam hai aishyyyyyyy......thank uuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooo mch in typical bhootni style  

I LOVE YOU MY AISHYY MERI BHATAKTI ATMUUUU
DONT HAVE WORDS AS IAM SPEECHLESSBHATAKTI ATMA AND BHOOTNI KE FOREVER๐Ÿค—

Edited by kash_laddoo.anu - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail
hey aish great one sweety
do continue more
 and best of luck for ur exams
thnx for the pm
love u
salina
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aisy it was awesome throsome๐Ÿ˜ณ Hayye...Love Kash/Arsh...Waiting for the PM๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aishhhhhhhhh that was soooooooooooooooooo brilliantttttt superb excellent merri jaaan
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luvd it simply so romantic haaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttt beautifulllllllโ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
wooooooow shilpa and armaan were totally fantastic yaaaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜
luvdddddddd it toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh

doosri OS kahaan hai ????๐Ÿค”
now u better start writing๐Ÿ˜ณ
lol
๐Ÿค—
luvvvvvvvv u ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
take care
nd write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited by chocolatefreak - 13 years ago
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb OS..........๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ haaye ARSH.........๐Ÿ˜ณ THEY WERE SO CUTE,ROMANTIC........... JUST LOVED IT............. 

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!!

EDITED******

AISHHHYY!!!

Dude your back!!! Yeahhh immaa sooooo happpy!! Lol!! When I saw ur PM i was like OH MY FRIKKIN GAWD!!! I was likee so exciteddd I couldnt stop being Omging coz it was a one shot!! Lol!! I noe ur prolly like she's such a FREAK! lol!! But i frikkin love you yaar!! Lkke i love you like a sister!! U noe that right?? Lol!! Well if you dont I told you now!!

Okay so I kinda guessed what ur shot will be about but obvisously its coz main bohut smart hoon!! Lol!! Vaise bhi I have this amazing older sis!! Toh kya yaar is it necassary to have the whole Ridehima in this?? Lol!! Sorry I have this detestment for Riddhima!! I just hate her!! N even in this she was an intruder! Lol!! But really i love how sge died!!! Lol! I noe imma being a kamini but can't help it!! Anazing how Armaan loved Shilpa after how she sorta caused the death of Rodz! I loved the concept and the whole thing!! Love ya!!

Jinszzzuuu!!!Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 13 years ago
ayesha, superb one shot.
Ur Awesome.
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS
Thanx 4 pm