Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

confused..

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz.aastha.Madhavi_Dicherrypansybeautiful16sanwSerendipity..-.Shriya.-..Akaisha.._Divya_

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Akshara tries too hard to be politically correct the whole time , if Natik takes the back seat in her so doing she doesnt really care .

Her aim is too keep the family happy ..and shes hasnt quite understood her husbands prospective .Natiks method or presentation of his ideals may be wrong but his viewpoint often is the most logical 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzmoonlight08sanw

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

You are not alone on this one; I don't think anyone understands this character other than the creativesAngry Agree, Naitik was a little rude when he told G3 not to call him Munna. However G3 was totally unreasonable when she said that we have never cooked Chinese food so we are not going to do anything new. Why not?  It was a simple request; he wasn't serving drinks or meat. She was not willing to even listen to the other side. G3's(and also the Buddha's) stand currently is Munna badal raha hai so say no to everything he wants and hur baath pur usse galat sabith karo. They baked & cut a cake which is an English tradition. Why not Chinese food?  So it's ok to cut a cake because it is G3's birthday or if Rashmi/Nandu bakes it?

As for Akshara going & apologizing to G3 is not the right thing to do. This means she believes Naitik is wrong.  Haan, uska bolne ki tareeqa ghalat tha but not his request. He just wanted her not to call him Munna in front of business associates. Akshara's argument was that it's ok for any Ma to do that. Maybe she doesn't mind it but Naitik has a mind of his own and they should respect that. Akshara should stay out of it. 

By apologizing to G3 she is undermining her husband's wishes and his authority.  Hur baar aisa karegi tho nobody will respect him, they will just assume it's just another one of his tantrums. She can request Naitik to apologize and express her opinion. What this situation does is G3 will never understand his perspective cause Akshara has given her the false sense of belief that she is right. Woh bhi raath ke dho baje? G3 will feel so important, great job maateClap

In bandaro ke beech he shouldn't have brought his clients to Singhania zoo. I think if Naitik starts going out by himself & parties late into the night Akshara & the whole family will learn a thing or two. Sneha's track didn't cause any change cause they again portrayed Naitik as the erring one and Akshara as the maateAngry

Edited by FLGators - 19 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkaranhinaVertzYR_Nakshkrutiv100Madhavi_Dimoonlight08Apoorva_22cherrypansybeautiful16sanwSerendipity.._Divya_

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

You are not alone on this one; I don't think anyone understands this character other than the creativesAngry Agree, Naitik was a little rude when he told G3 not to call him Munna. However G3 was totally unreasonable when she said that we have never cooked Chinese food so we are not going to do anything new. Why not?  It was a simple request; he wasn't serving drinks or meat. She was not willing to even listen to the other side. G3's(and also the Buddha's) stand currently is Munna badal raha hai so say no to everything he wants and hur baath pur usse galat sabith karo. They baked & cut a cake which is an English tradition. Why not Chinese food?  So it's ok to cut a cake because it is G3's birthday or if Rashmi/Nandu bakes it?

As for Akshara going & apologizing to G3 is not the right thing to do. This means she believes Naitik is wrong.  Haan, uska bolne ki tareeqa ghalat tha but not his request. He just wanted her not to call him Munna in front of business associates. Akshara's argument was that it's ok for any Ma to do that. Maybe she doesn't mind it but Naitik has a mind of his own and they should respect that. Akshara should stay out of it. 

By apologizing to G3 she is undermining her husband's wishes and his authority.  Hur baar aisa karegi tho nobody will respect him, they will just assume it's just another one of his tantrums. She can request Naitik to apologize and express her opinion. What this situation does is G3 will never understand his perspective cause Akshara has given her the false sense of belief that she is right. Woh bhi raath ke dho baje? G3 will feel so important, great job maateClap

In bandaro ke beech he shouldn't have brought his clients to Singhania zoo. I think if Naitik starts going out by himself & parties late into the night Akshara & the whole family will learn a thing or two. Sneha's track didn't cause any change cause they again portrayed Naitik as the erring one and Akshara as the maateAngry

i totally agree sari..... but here no one is to b blamed.... main culprit r CV's.... thy r juz tryng to create drama which has no sense.....  m still not gettng wat track thy r buildng up Confused
DJ-munna clash... is good to watch bt m verryyy sure dimri gonna make it in DJ's favour.... coz naitik chota hai naa... toh bade chahe kitne hi galat kyu na ho... choto ko maafi maangni hoti hai.... singhania ki parampara hai....Angry

DJ & his immediate family r the meanest of all....  i still cant believe nandu lyng & puttng blame on rajshree.... ab baisa saari izzat utaregi maheshwari's ki.... & bma. gay3 aksh will watch silently.... kyuki baisa badi hai naa... kisiko bhi kuch bhi bol sakti hai... woh badtamizi nahi kehlati...Dead Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dicherrypansymoonlight08sanwSerendipity..

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

i am just not able to understand akshara at this point of tym.. at one point.. i feel akshara is doing a commendable job while she's trying to keep the family united.. shez being the ideal bahu.. but on the other hand.. i feel.. she's not giving naitik the attention he deserves..

in yesterday's episode.. i felt akshara was not wrong to go to gayitri n apologise on naitik's behalf.. gayitri was very hurt by the way naitik talked to her.. (which was absolutely correct.. gayitri is being unreasonable dese days.. itz just got into her head ki her "munna" has changed and shez doubting him on every step that he takes..)
nevertheless.. i felt akshara was not wrong.. yeah.. the dialogues written yesterday were pathetic.. but in a way.. her going to gayitri and apologising was a good move.. coz.. who noes.. after a while.. gayitri mite blame akshara for distancing naitik from him.. baisa has already commented on this.. so.. in a way.. looking from akshara's POV.. she was not totally wrong..

but.. on the other hand.. i feel.. akshara.. in her efforts to keep their family united.. is undermining naitik's wishes big tym.. lyk she did yesterday.. she asked naitik to apologise.. had the dialogues been subtle.. i wud hav loved the episode.. the dialogues that akshara spoke were out of this world.. "aap mujhe munni bula lijiye".. "naitik aapko aise nhi bolna chahiye tha.. aap ma ke lie humesha munna hi rhenge" had she told naitik "jab aapka gussa thanda ho jaye to ma se bat kar lijiega".. that wud be akshara's biggest acheivemenrt till date.. supporting naitik.. as well as trying to bridge the gap between a mother and a son.. itz as she says.. "m doing all this just for u.. u r everythng to me"..

can anyone try n explain me akshara's take on relationships around her.?? is akshara ignoring his wishes or is doing all these things just for him.?? is varsha.. in a way much better in this sense.?? or itz just the family and the husband they are with makes a difference in their lives.??

Well according to me askhi is not wrong this time ... in fact she did a good job by apologizing to G3 on munna's behalf....Clap i think its quite obvious if any one has a pet name, it automatically forms a habit for their family members to address that person by that name.... n even if naitik felt embarrassed in front of his clients, he could have sad it in a polite and subtle way rather than saying ki stop calling me munna, i'm not a child anymore, i felt insulted n all? Shocked Any parents would have feel bad that their children don't respect their emotions as they grow older? bcoz ultimately even naitik realizes his mistake later on as he couldn't sleep n went to apologize to G3 for his verbal acrimony.. Confused

Acc. To me akshi's character is more sensible and logical as compared to naitik's.. He always trap her in front of his family members with his childish deeds..be it sneha's track, buying house, or askhi's leaving house etc... and nor do i agree ki she doesn't understand his emotions or desires.. infact she understand his pov n prospective more than any1 else ..more than g3 also these days..Clap yaah that's true ke she hesitate a lot in confessing her feelings, but being a introvert girl its part of her character I feel... n also she cares n give preference to his family member more than naitik but its obvious when we live in a joint family n she's been taught to behave that way right from her childhood... Cry Cry

Edited by gutky - 19 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Suchi-sanw

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by FLGators

i totally agree sari..... but here no one is to b blamed.... main culprit r CV's.... thy r juz tryng to create drama which has no sense.....  m still not gettng wat track thy r buildng up Confused
DJ-munna clash... is good to watch bt m verryyy sure dimri gonna make it in DJ's favour.... coz naitik chota hai naa... toh bade chahe kitne hi galat kyu na ho... choto ko maafi maangni hoti hai.... singhania ki parampara hai....Angry

DJ & his immediate family r the meanest of all....  i still cant believe nandu lyng & puttng blame on rajshree.... ab baisa saari izzat utaregi maheshwari's ki.... & bma. gay3 aksh will watch silently.... kyuki baisa badi hai naa... kisiko bhi kuch bhi bol sakti hai... woh badtamizi nahi kehlati...Dead Censored

yes i agree wid u sabiya di.. Clap Clap dimri is to be blamed for all these crap Angry earlier every track use to make sence but now-a-days its just a constant dragging by her..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Akshara was put on this earth  to apologies profoundly and profusely for no apparent reason

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sanw

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i agree wid u.. 1 hand she dng well job by ending MUs btwn munna n g3.. bt she has to make attension towards naitik.. i think nw d trak will b on des chpt k akshi makng distanc btwn munna n his family.. akshi wll b blamed 4 dis.. bt she is d idal bahu 4 all.. i havnt seen yet in serial k bahu handlng all d MUs btwn maa n beta.. n nw DJ also creatng blame to munna 4 dere office.. n jzz pryng k he vll nt blame akshi 4 takng all munnas attendenc  towards her.. we never knw anythng cn happen in d serial.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sanw

Go to top