Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

19th January Written Update--Complete (Page 2)

meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thanks a lot

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Today was a nice episode...........they are building up the drama well.........

I felt extremely sorry for Nandini today............imagine having to say all that to your husband............that too a husband who worships the ground  you walk on................what a fate!!  Cry

And for Prem too............he is so happy listening to the tape and it stops before it comes to the truth.............imagine his feelings when he actually comes to know of Nandini's past!  Broken Heart

Daadi and Urmila are making a drama of it............I just hope Nandini has mentioned it was Krushna who did it............Unhappy  if she has, then likely Prapti's sagai will break!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbGauravsDbestfj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@shobs - i dont think they will expose krishna so early, why create two tamasha together when they can be created separately for  more drama.... have started thinking like production... Wink

aaabbbsuresh555Thinker_Bellessroomani

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
What a dumb writing. Sounds like the tape is the villian and has a mind of it's own. Stops and starts when it wants, Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbshanak.hotThinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

@shobs - i dont think they will expose krishna so early, why create two tamasha together when they can be created separately for  more drama.... have started thinking like production... Wink

True, that makes sense..........from production point of view..............why I thought of it was........when Nandini is talking into the tape............it is muted when she is talking about the rape...........but there is a flashback of those scenes............it would make sense if she said Krushna did it............how would she refer to him in her speech otherwise? 

For once, I would like both the rape and the rapist to come out in the open at the same time!!  Confused

aaabbbsuresh555fj08Thinker_Belle

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya

So she said the venue before she finished talkingConfused, agree this is a stupid way Tape thingy, stuck just at right momentROFL

I don't think Urmila and dadi making drama, I mean sankranti is very big festival of maharashtrins after marriage. She missing on auspicious puja is not right specaliiy since its her first at their house.

I was hoping for better way, but it is bit better than what I was thinking after reading articles. I thought Prem got so excited hearing it that ran in middle of itConfused that would make his character even more dumber.

I don't think she said Krushna's eventhough I really hope so, since article says he take advantage of her situation and torture her more.

Edited by aaabbb - 19 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Does Nandini not realize that she has and will been alone with Prem every night in their bedroom and that would be the perfect time to discuss such sensitive matter (even if she wanted him to listen to the tape)? And what was the need to go to the killa during the day when there are festivities being held in the house?Do people really think illogically in real life?

Edited by suresh555 - 19 January 2011 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thanx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index