NOT 1ST NIGHT BUT HILLARIOUS 1ST NIGHT SCENE

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣if any one wann knows what to do in 1st night🤣🤣 tellin u watch todays episode

🥳🥳perfect exmple
hahahahah🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
     What to do on 1st night / What not to do???????❓

42riya thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

What to do on 1st night / What not to do???????❓

hehehe...it is indeed hilarious.. ..there r quite  lot of DOs  n DONTs  of First nite !
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

🤣🤣🤣if any one wann knows what to do in 1st night🤣🤣 tellin u watch todays episode

🥳🥳perfect exmple
hahahahah🤣🤣🤣

It woulod be more like " How to get divorce on the first night" an illustration in easy steps, you will never see your spouse ever again!!! guranteed pakaoo technique
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehehe...it ws defntly a greaaat n hilllllllarious suhag raat🤣🤣.🤣..i ws jst laughin n laughin throughout the epi😆...ishaan n suhaana is dfntly somethin else😉😃😉..
i jst luvd Ragini today😍(a bit more all othr days😳)..she ws jst superb.👍🏼..her expressions wer unbelievably spontaneous👏,...it felt like whenevr the khoonkhad falls over her head she bcm a nayi naveli dulhan as though sumone is switchin her mode instatntly...Rags is really very very talented...🤗

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN SUHANA N MOREOVR NO ONE IS BETTER AS SUHANA OTHR THAN RAGINI..😍Embarrassed
Edited by Diivi - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diivi

hehehehe...it ws defntly a greaaat n hilllllllarious suhag raat🤣🤣.🤣..i ws jst laughin n laughin throughout the epi😆...ishaan n suhaana is dfntly somethin else😉😃😉..

i jst luvd Ragini today😍(a bit more all othr days😳)..she ws jst superb.👍🏼..her expressions wer unbelievably spontaneous👏,...it felt like whenevr the khoonkhad falls over her head she bcm a nayi naveli dulhan as though sumone is switchin her mode instatntly...Rags is really very very talented...🤗

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN SUHANA N MOREOVR NO ONE IS BETTER AS SUHANA OTHR THAN RAGINI..😍😳

got irritated with the episode but Ragini is keeping everything alive!! she is just super amazing, agree with you 100%
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved it when Suhana looked Ishaan, Disha n Rajni in between taking that Khoonghat... She was really getting irritated with that Khoonghat n Sadi... Bechari... and Ishaan was more conscious n looked fearing than Suhana....  Ragini made that sequence lively....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diivi

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN SUHANA N MOREOVR NO ONE IS BETTER AS SUHANA OTHR THAN RAGINI..😍😳

OH YES agreed 1000% She was the best thing today (actually most days, but even more today) and she looked so pretty.🤗